mjlovebugTopic starter

remember that i can't spell and have bad grammar
special thanks to bec (minion) on the chat room for bring this fact to my attention never would have done this with out you hun
Why I thank Murray going to jail would be a good thing and how it may be a part of the plan.

This is just my own opine and I am not saying that it is fact or not, however to me I would think it is possible.

The DA. And the LAPD. are all set to charge Murray Monday, and I feel some are waiting for that to be the one thing that will make them believe that Michael is or isn’t dead. However they haven’t yet look at how this could be a part of the plan.
You see the justice system is very mess up. We must not forget about the child molestation charges that Michael had to face. In the end of the case we found that there was no proof that Michael did anything but yet he still had to go though  mouths of court dates due to the DA and (I thank it’s the CAPD in this case).
In the wake of the charges Michael made the song scream it is very clear though out the song:

(michael)
Tired of injustice
Tired of the schemes
The lies are disgusting
So what does it mean
Kicking me down
I got to get up
As jacked as it sounds
The whole system sucks

(janet)
Peek in the shadow
Come into the light
You tell me I’m wrong
Then you better prove you’re right
You’re sellin’ out souls but
I care about mine
I’ve got to get stronger
And I won’t give up the fight

So no Michael was not happy

So what does this have to do with Murray. He is a innocent man, just like Michael. The DA and LAPD are trying to charge Murray with a crime he didn’t comet, just like Michael. But this time they may send him to jail, and this time there can be proof that they DA and LAPD have mess up big time.
If they do send Murray to jail and people find out that the Michael’s death was a hoax, people will start to thank, how in the world did you send a man to jail for killing someone that isn’t dead. It will make people see how they can get things wrong.

Now you know that if Murray did in fact kill Michael then he would be long gone by now.  I thank that Murray is a big part of the hoax and the one that has to carry the largest burden.
Michel is trying to get people to open up their eyes. Just b/c the law says a person did something doesn’t mean that you throw them in to the fire. This part of the hoax is personal, so Michael will do anything to prove his point. But don’t worry if I am right then Murray knows what is going on.

This is from a TMZ article:
Conrad Murray's people just told TMZ they are ticked off that they are caught in the middle of a tug of war between the LAPD and the L.A. County D.A. -- and they will show up in court at 1:30 PM today to surrender ... whether charges are filed or not.

Read more:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You see Murray is all ready to be turn in. Michael is a smart man and you don’t want to mess with him lol.
Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 12:02:04 AM by mjlovebug1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You know that could very well be...It is possible that Murray turning himself in is part of the great Adventure that Michael talked about...This could all be a smoke screen, to make beLIEvers take a closer look, and to also help bring a way to have the comeback, whatever that comeback may be...All I know is that charges or not, I still beLIEve that Michael is alive...Remember we can't trust the media...Now we just have to wait and see what will happen..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. everyone and everything...beLIEve in yourself and God...

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
I totally agree with you on this one, mjlovebug1...the system is so corrupt and this would be MJ's way of proving how easy it is to prosecute an "innocent" man, without having any real evidence  of a crime. Maybe there really will be a trial and just before they read the verdict, in walks MJ..how the hell will they be able to explain that on huh?!!! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

I also think that they do this because people are going to think: 7 months after his death and Murray still not in jail. Thats too weird.

You know what I mean? But he wouldn't go REALLY to jail. I think the police that is with Michael is now really figuring out what to do :P

But I would think Michael don't want to work with the police after what they done to him.. But maybe they forgave them or those police man that are working with him now are very sweet :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

loma

Thank you for this! All this time, i'd been trying to find a reason why Michael would let Murray go to jail, and this sounds pretty good to me.
What an AWESOME way to get his message across!
After all the injustice and police brutality, he's REALLY gonna make some people  :shock:  :o !
 :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

mjlovebugTopic starter

thank you all, i glad that this has help you in some way
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions