JennieTopic starter

A question about pics of MJ on web sites
February 06, 2010, 03:37:39 PM
Ok so I am going through things in my mind that I find bizarre to say the least and analyzing them. But now I am stuck cause I need to understand something. This is where you guys come in by hopefully answering the following question for me :

All those pics on MJJ community, are they posted by anyone who feels like posting pics or are they filtered by someone in MJ's camp? Or are they posted exclusively by one of Michael's companie's( I think he has more than one, Mjj productions and isn' t there one llc or something).

Your answers will be greatly apreciated, I am trying to figure something out about the photos on that site. If I am right about what I am thinking I will post later rather than now, cause what I am thinking could bring on a whole debate and a lot of discussion and I dont want my question to go unanswered and lost.

Thank you! :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JennieTopic starter

Re: A question about pics of MJ on web sites
February 06, 2010, 04:31:05 PM
Do all the 50 people who viewed this not have a clue and that is why they are not posting or no one wants to answer me?

Ok, if nobody knows can anyone tell me how I could find out from a reliable source?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 06, 2010, 04:36:59 PM
sorry but I dont have any idea. But I think its posted by memebrs? IDK really..
Can you explain your theory though?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 06, 2010, 05:31:00 PM
I was wondering the same thing about mjjpictures.com...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

February 06, 2010, 05:42:39 PM
@ Jennie, maybe you should e mail MJJcommunity and ask them :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JennieTopic starter

February 06, 2010, 11:04:09 PM
Quote from: "Nakiska"

Thank you for acknowledging my question, I really apreciate you taking the time to post something.

Why I am asking is because of those photoshopped pics that we're discussed in the old mjkit forum. They we're allegedly taken at the 02 Press conference when Michael was leaving his hotel to go to the arena. There are 3 men in the photo who nobody seems to know who they are and that has been constantly in the back of my mind ever since I saw them, must be last october or novembre and maybe even september. I keep wondering who those men were and what was the significance of them in those pics. So before I drive myself crazy trying to figure out who they are I wanted to know if the pics there were officially posted(like by someone who has authority to post authentic photos of Michael) or if they had to be approved before being made public. If they are posted by any joblo who can post anything they want well I might not go as far to figure out who the 3 strange men are in those pics. But if it would have been from an authentic official site those pics IMO would have taken on a whole new significance and could have been key since nobody seems to recognize them. So that is why I wanted to know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 06, 2010, 11:15:15 PM
excellent for you questioning this...I have no idea who runs that site so can't help but, give your post time, someone just may give some insight.   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 06, 2010, 11:31:30 PM
I doubt them too - especially since the glove pic at the O2 conference (remember showing it was a double because he had a skin glove on) is FAKE.

I have enlarged the TII coverage from the DVD and there is no glove on MJ's hand at the O2.

Seems to me that someone from his company wants us to think there was a double.

I think that it is just MJ on one of his OFF days or medicated days.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_EarthSonG_

February 06, 2010, 11:37:34 PM
Quote from: "Jennie"

Thank you for acknowledging my question, I really apreciate you taking the time to post something.

Why I am asking is because of those photoshopped pics that we're discussed in the old mjkit forum. They we're allegedly taken at the 02 Press conference when Michael was leaving his hotel to go to the arena. There are 3 men in the photo who nobody seems to know who they are and that has been constantly in the back of my mind ever since I saw them,

And you can see that they don't even move a mean they have the same posture and face on the 3 photos
like if it was a photoshot with a background...and one is really weird look like if MJ is watching us it's weird i can't describe ! I understand what you mean Jennie  =)

Sorrry off topic but Jennie are you from Quebec ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_EarthSonG_

February 06, 2010, 11:38:00 PM

Why I am asking is because of those photoshopped pics that we're discussed in the old mjkit forum. They we're allegedly taken at the 02 Press conference when Michael was leaving his hotel to go to the arena. There are 3 men in the photo who nobody seems to know who they are and that has been constantly in the back of my mind ever since I saw them,

And you can see that they don't even move a mean they have the same posture and face on the 3 photos
like if it was a photoshot with a background...and one is really weird look like if MJ is watching us it's weird i can't describe ! I understand what you mean Jennie  =)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 06, 2010, 11:39:44 PM

Why I am asking is because of those photoshopped pics that we're discussed in the old mjkit forum. They we're allegedly taken at the 02 Press conference when Michael was leaving his hotel to go to the arena. There are 3 men in the photo who nobody seems to know who they are and that has been constantly in the back of my mind ever since I saw them, must be last october or novembre and maybe even september. I keep wondering who those men were and what was the significance of them in those pics. So before I drive myself crazy trying to figure out who they are I wanted to know if the pics there were officially posted(like by someone who has authority to post authentic photos of Michael) or if they had to be approved before being made public. If they are posted by any joblo who can post anything they want well I might not go as far to figure out who the 3 strange men are in those pics. But if it would have been from an authentic official site those pics IMO would have taken on a whole new significance and could have been key since nobody seems to recognize them. So that is why I wanted to know.

Excellent post and question! I have also wondered where they get their pictures. Do you have a link to the photo? Maybe someone here can answer who the men are in the pic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation.”-M.J.

JennieTopic starter

February 06, 2010, 11:54:58 PM
Quote from: "_EarthSonG_"

Yes I am from Québec. Why do you ask and how did you know that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 06, 2010, 11:57:23 PM
Quote from: "TinkerbellLovesMJ"

Excellent post and question! I have also wondered where they get their pictures. Do you have a link to the photo? Maybe someone here can answer who the men are in the pic.

I always thought those pictures were uploaded by fans, but I'm not sure.

I think this one is the pic you're talkin about, but I have no idea who they are...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

JennieTopic starter

February 06, 2010, 11:57:55 PM

Not at hand, I had to reformate my laptop recently, yet again!! And I am tired and off to bed right now but I will post one tomorow some time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JennieTopic starter

February 07, 2010, 12:01:23 AM
Quote from: "mjj29081958"

I always thought those pictures were uploaded by fans, but I'm not sure.

I think this one is the pic you're talkin about, but I have no idea who they are...

Yes that is exactly right.

One thing that has popped into my head is also this : I remember when it was discussed in the old forum someone said it looked photoshopped and that it looked like those 3 other guys looked like they were being photographed at a wedding cause of the ties or something. Well what if they were at a funeral rather than a wedding, not sure if or what it would mean. I am simply brainstorming here.

Thank you for posting the pic by the way. :D

One last thing I e-mailed mjj community to find out if they also are in charge of mjj pics and also asked how do photos get posted on that site. If anybody could post anything or if they had to approve the pics. I'll wait for an e-mail reply and go from there. I'll keep you all posted. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions