_EarthSonG_

Re: A question about pics of MJ on web sites
February 07, 2010, 12:25:25 AM
@Jennie hahahaha only here in Qc we say Joblo lol :)
good to see that i'm not the only beLIEver in Qc this is a GREAT news ! :D  :D  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2010, 12:26:30 AM
I am a member of MJJC and I post pics there all the time. They can be posted by any members.

MJJPictures is just owned by a couple of individuals (whom I assume are regular fans). I've emailed them before when looking for certain pics and the gal who replied (Aaliyah) is very nice. The site isn't tied to MJ or anything he owns. It's just a website run by some regular people. Their site says:

MJJPictures.com is an unofficial and unprofitable website and it is not affiliated with Michael Jackson or his management.

All the pictures belong to the original copyright holder. No copyright infrigement intended.
If you believe this site has infringed on any copyrights belonging to oneself please email us and specify mentioned files. Any pictures found on this website that violate such laws will be removed upon request from rightful owner. All the content and graphics are owned by MJJPictures.com
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

JennieTopic starter

February 07, 2010, 12:32:18 AM
Quote from: "Christiana"
I am a member of MJJC and I post pics there all the time. They can be posted by any members.

MJJPictures is just owned by a couple of individuals (whom I assume are regular fans). I've emailed them before when looking for certain pics and the gal who replied (Aaliyah) is very nice. The site isn't tied to MJ or anything he owns. It's just a website run by some regular people. Their site says:

MJJPictures.com is an unofficial and unprofitable website and it is not affiliated with Michael Jackson or his management.

All the pictures belong to the original copyright holder. No copyright infrigement intended.
If you believe this site has infringed on any copyrights belonging to oneself please email us and specify mentioned files. Any pictures found on this website that violate such laws will be removed upon request from rightful owner. All the content and graphics are owned by MJJPictures.com

Thank you very much for the info. I've looked to see for some contact info to e-mail and ask but couldn't see one. Maybe you could help me out on that.

I still cant help but wonder though why they allow such a pic to be posted there, they must have some control over the site... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2010, 01:35:58 PM
Hi everyone.  This is my first time posting although I have been following this forum for months.  I don't know if this has ever been brought up by anyone but when I was looking at the pic of Michael coming out the hotel something seemed odd.  After looking at it closely I noticed that it looks like Michael has 2 left hands, one holding the door and the other in his pocket !!  Has anyone noticed that before?  Just an observation, what do you think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ral

February 07, 2010, 01:51:35 PM
yes..i saw this too...but look at the legs,i think is someone behind him..i dont know...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2010, 03:04:14 PM
Quote from: "youngatheart"
Hi everyone.  This is my first time posting although I have been following this forum for months.  I don't know if this has ever been brought up by anyone but when I was looking at the pic of Michael coming out the hotel something seemed odd.  After looking at it closely I noticed that it looks like Michael has 2 left hands, one holding the door and the other in his pocket !!  Has anyone noticed that before?  Just an observation, what do you think?
i think that it was photoshopped. There was someone behind him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions