Re: Michaels fans gathering at courthouse
February 06, 2010, 10:43:03 PM
They might as well leave.
I don't think anything will happen Monday at the Court!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 06, 2010, 10:55:01 PM
Exactly is KF posting on her FB page????? Could someone please explain what she is posting.  Thank you in advance for your help! :)

I can understand that MJ's fans will be there for MJ! If I was in Cally, I would be there in a hot minute! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

February 06, 2010, 11:06:52 PM
With all of this stuff supposedly going on Monday...I highly doubt that Murray will show up to the courthouse.  Why didnt Latoya or KF show up on court last week, when it was expected Murray would surrender?  The crowds will probably be another excuse to postpone Murray's arraignment...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

February 06, 2010, 11:17:34 PM
I will tell u all one thing though , If Murray gets away with this I do feel that Murray will be in DEEP SHIT! And I am not saying this as a threat but this is Michael Jackson we are talking about. If he gets away there is going tobe a riot probably . DIE hard MJ fans (I have a feeling are not going to stand for this. I am not referring to us as I know we are true MJ fans as well. I am talking about the crazed die hard, fans . Fans that have been contemplating wheather they can go on  with their life because of MJ passing. Fans that have been suffering from deep depression since June 25th. Fans that have refused to eat normal meals since June 25th.  Fans that sit and cry almost every night for MJ. That is what I am saying. This thing could really turn ugly for LAPD and everyone involved. Honestly IMO I feel that IF MJ is really dead, he was definitley MURDERED. Yeah the media want to constantly bring up his addiction. F_ck the addiction! Murray is a dam DOC!  Regardless he still should not have ADMINISTERED MJ all of those drugs PERIOD. YOU are the DOC! HEll, You call the shots! "I am sorry Mr. Jackson , but I cannot administer you any more drugs tonight. I do not feel that it is safe, we will maybe wait a while and try tommorrow. Even if he wanted to administer Propofol (even though we know it was not supposed to be used) the least Murray could have done was make sure that proper monitoring equipment was in place ! Seriously! That is BEYOND negligence in my opinion. I have talked with some people who actually feel that Murray should get off because of MJ's addiction. I just pray for these people . Murray knew EXACTLY what he was doing, and has probably been financially compensated for his actions.... or this is a HOAX. :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WendyETopic starter

February 07, 2010, 12:27:54 AM
I agree, if Micheal is indeed deceased (and I hate to think of that) then Murray is a murderer. "First do no harm" If it is true and the doctor gave him all the drugs he said he did then Michael was already asleep and never knew what hit him! If Micheal is gone then he was murdered and they will try and blame the victim! I hope and pray that Micheal is alive and well. They can't have it both ways. Either he was healthy and ready to rock and roll or he was under the influence. I do not believe the latter. I personally do not think that there will be any charges or a trial. If Michael is gone, yes he was murdered and it will be covered up! They couldn't get him in 1993 or 2005 so they did it this way. Either way we have to keep going and find the truth. I honestly believe that things are about to get very ugly and we have to look between the lies and do the right thing. I pray that Micheal will pop out soon and let us all know that he is okay. I pray for that everyday.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2010, 12:49:04 AM
Quote from: "WendyE"
I agree, if Micheal is indeed deceased (and I hate to think of that) then Murray is a murderer. "First do no harm" If it is true and the doctor gave him all the drugs he said he did then Michael was already asleep and never knew what hit him! If Micheal is gone then he was murdered and they will try and blame the victim! I hope and pray that Micheal is alive and well. They can't have it both ways. Either he was healthy and ready to rock and roll or he was under the influence. I do not believe the latter. I personally do not think that there will be any charges or a trial. If Michael is gone, yes he was murdered and it will be covered up! They couldn't get him in 1993 or 2005 so they did it this way. Either way we have to keep going and find the truth. I honestly believe that things are about to get very ugly and we have to look between the lies and do the right thing. I pray that Micheal will pop out soon and let us all know that he is okay. I pray for that everyday.
Yes, so do I- every day I pray to the Lord for that, too.. I hope Michael realizes how hard this is on us..

However, you should calm down. Have you seen the thread about Murray going to FL yet? It's just pure hoax. He is alive, just remember that! This case is way too unrealistic and crazy to be real- all the times they've rescheduled it, how long it's been.. Even news reporters comment on how odd this "case" is! He is not dead by any means, so I don't see why you think things will get "ugly". How so since he's alive?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2010, 01:14:15 AM
People who believe that MJ is dead are the ones that concern me. Some may get themselves worked up to take matters into their own hands. We believe in a hoaxed death so we are in on the "joke" so to speak. There are fans who are on the outside looking in on this and believing that Murray killed MJ. How far will they go if/when Murray is spotted on Monday? We are talking about a man suspected of killing MJ afterall.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2010, 01:58:10 AM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
People who believe that MJ is dead are the ones that concern me. Some may get themselves worked up to take matters into their own hands. We believe in a hoaxed death so we are in on the "joke" so to speak. There are fans who are on the outside looking in on this and believing that Murray killed MJ. How far will they go if/when Murray is spotted on Monday? We are talking about a man suspected of killing MJ afterall.
Hm, I guess that's my answer of how things could get ugly.. Let's just pray our fellow fans exercise reason.. or we could pop up on the normal fan forums and go "I know this is terrible, but don't freak out on Murray when you're there or you''l just make more trouble, MJ doesn't like trouble you know!"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2010, 02:08:37 AM
I dunno guys, even Michael himself would understand what possible senario this could cause/bring about. Why would both Karen & Latoya been in support of this?  Why would Michael allow it? If anything, Latoya would be the one to know if this was a hoax or not since she viewed his body and signed whatever forms she did at the hospital & coroners. Something is very off here.

These actions confuse me. Whether they are to give Murray an excuse to postpone or not appear on Monday due to "safety reasons", or something more deeper, not sure.  Having a family member be part of something that could turn very ugly, if not deadly concerns me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Disco

February 07, 2010, 02:30:35 AM
Quote from: "kelly wright"
GOD ! People ,don't you understand that Murray is going to get away with murder . How can the coroner rule his death a homicide and not charge anyone ?The LAPD is corrupt and the DA's office too ,an involintary manslaughter dose not cut it ! Go listen to D.S> song by MJ talking about Sneddon "messin with the CIA " do you not take MJ seriously ?Why would anyone trust them ,they all along with the media {LAPD ,MEDIA , DA"s office ,and the FBI conspired to convict Mj of a crime he did not commit .So they could line their pockets and the media could line their pockets as well . Same cituation now .Murray was the Fall Guy . who is paying for Murray's defense ? He can't pay child support ! Why is he doing Photo ops at MjJ's grave ? { MEDIA } why are the DA office and the LAPD fighting {MEDIA } the public wants to see Murray in handcuffs ,& he wants to turn himself in quietly {they would not let Mj they took their handcuff pics }Well ,if he turns himself in quietly that probably renigs on the deal the LAPD has going on with the Media and AEG all of them using MJ as a" CAsh COW" That is why Latoya and Karen Faye are upset and I really don't understand people "dogging" and not trusting Karen Faye . Michael trusted her ! She worked for him for 20 yrs . She never said One bad word about him and I am sure she has been offered Millions . You should trust her .

Sorry but I do not trust anyone that speaks about Michaels private parts or love life & especially when they claim to be a friend, Karen Faye says she was an friend, but she was an employee!!
Karen Faye is taking gifts from fans in Michaels name on Facebook & that is not right, Anyone questions her regarding the photos sold to tmz & they are blocked from her page, they are Michaels fans not hers!! And she seems to be confused about that.........
Now that Monday is not happening she has stirred it up for nothing,  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

Disco

February 07, 2010, 02:44:37 AM
Sorry peeps!!
Monday is going ahead, one of our fellow members posted an article stating it wasn't going ahead but it was an outdated article regarding last week.......
So Monday still stands - So far any way!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

February 07, 2010, 02:48:19 AM
Quote from: "Disco"
Sorry peeps!!
Monday is going ahead, one of our fellow members posted an article stating it wasn't going ahead but it was an outdated article regarding last week.......
I knew that! As I said, something most likely really will happen this time, because the DA has actually (pretended) to press charges! They hadn't said that yet, and I don't know if they can take it back!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Disco

February 07, 2010, 05:16:01 AM
[qote="PinkTopaz"]
Quote from: "Disco"
Sorry peeps!!
I knew that! As I said, something most likely really will happen this time, because the DA has actually (pretended) to press charges! They hadn't said that yet, and I don't know if they can take it back![/quote]

:shock:  We are all going to be on our toes tomorrow!!!!
Hold on tight everyone, We are going into a big deep on this rollercoaster ride!!!!!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions