No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Alleged MJ Lovechild #3 Son
December 02, 2009, 05:32:08 AM
Quote from: "misha86"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

i found this link on one of the comments..LMAO at mike catching up to joe and katherine with the kids

Mocienne Elizabeth Petit Jackson
prince malachi jett jackson
omer jamal bhatti
prince michael joseph jackson
paris michael kathrine jackson
prince michael joseph jackson II

didnt that susan etok lady say mike wanted 6 kids...lmao and lmao at him pulling a jermaine and having kids in the 70s,80s,90s and 2000s

funny that blanket is the only one who looks like him

I'm sorry but I don;t believe that story of that woman saying michael is her father? omg, doesnt she looks a little old to be his daughter? :mrgreen:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

December 02, 2009, 12:10:47 PM
Oh Hale Naw!! LOL

Greed, Greedy and Greedier.........If it smells like BS and it looks like BS, then it must be what? BS!!!

I love TMZ's choise of wording...."objections of rejection" LMAO!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

December 02, 2009, 12:29:48 PM
There are definetly quite a few coming out and claiming Michael is their father and that they are a "love child".
Code: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I coudn't help but wonder if they aren't rather "INVITRO children"   :lol: I remember reading or hearing somewhere... awrrrrr... I hate when I cant remember where.. but anyway, this information I came across said that Michael was a generous man to the sperm banks as well.  ;)   The more I think of it the more I think I read this in Taraborelli's biography on MJ, not sure though.

Just a thought, I was wondering if all these people were born from anonymous sperm donner's and knew Michael Jackson gave sperm to those places and maybe they figure "Hey it's worth a shot, what if it turned out he was my father" IDK but I do think some people are wacked enough to try such pathetic attempts.  ;) Any think is possible if you think of the woman who claims she was married to Michael.
[/color][/b]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 12:35:00 PM
Quote from: "Jennie"
There are definetly quite a few coming out and claiming Michael is their father and that they are a "love child".
I coudn't help but wonder if they aren't rather "INVITRO children"   :lol: I remember reading or hearing somewhere... awrrrrr... I hate when I cant remember where.. but anyway, this information I came across said that Michael was a generous man to the sperm banks as well.  ;)   The more I think of it the more I think I read this in Taraborelli's biography on MJ, not sure though.

Just a thought, I was wondering if all these people were born from anonymous sperm donner's and knew Michael Jackson gave sperm to those places and maybe they figure "Hey it's worth a shot, what if it turned out he was my father" IDK but I do think some people are wacked enough to try such pathetic attempts.  ;) Any think is possible if you think of the woman who claims she was married to Michael.
[/color][/b]
:lol:  :lol:  :lol: im laughing my head off
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 12:37:52 PM
Quote from: "Jennie"

[/color][/b]

Cassandra on Derek Clontz site said that MJ loved to give to sperm banks all around the world........I cant imagine he would just go in and give a sample.........but who knows. MJ to me seems like the kind that wanted his own kids with his own wife. Not little MJ's spread around the world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

December 02, 2009, 12:42:40 PM
SOME TIME AGO I WAS ON YOUTUBE SEARCHING FOR MJ VIDEOS AND FOUND THIS...

THATS WEIRD!  :evil:
JASON MALACHI OR MICHAEL JACKSON?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

December 02, 2009, 12:44:44 PM
that sperm donar thing is going to far :lol:  :lol: its beyond reason even for this :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

December 02, 2009, 01:00:08 PM
Jennie wrote:

Cassandra on Derek Clontz site said that MJ loved to give to sperm banks all around the world........I cant imagine he would just go in a give a sample.........but who knows. MJ to me seems like the kind that wanted his own kids with his own wife. Not little MJ's spread around the world.

I get what your saying but I cant help but acknowlege the fact that he was a single dad, divorced from Debbie, woman who claims Michael and herself had an agreement that the children were for Michael and that their marriage was not out of love, and there is also little blanket from an anonymous serogate mother who was apparently chosen by Michael to carry his baby. I just find though that there are so many issues of Michael's private life being discussed and a lot of them are really not relevant to the real reason we first came to these hoax sites. Sometimes I want to kick myself in the butt when I become involved in these debates because 1st of all I feel we are going too far when we are spreading all of Michael's dirty laundry all over and picking through it to try and find something/anything out. I think all this kind of talk would be humiliating and maybe hurtful to Michael if he reads this site. I also believe that if we dont give these people attention by acknowleging the BS they are coming out with to more than likely get their 15 minutes of fame they would eventually stop because nobody would be interested. I hope I didn't come out judgemental towards anybody in particular by saying this because I promise it was not my intent. My intent was protecting Michael's integrity and image. Why would I judge anyone in particular as I discussed this myself right in this thread. I am posting this because I am weak myself  when it comes to these things and find it hard to not to add a comment every now and then, so I figure if I keep at least spreading my thoughts on this and others get on board with them inevitably they will help me be strong and perhaps in the long run the spreading of BS like this Malachi dude claiming to be Michael's son will come to an end.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 05:36:58 PM
Quote from: "Missyb007"
Quote from: "misha86"

i found this link on one of the comments..LMAO at mike catching up to joe and katherine with the kids

Mocienne Elizabeth Petit Jackson
prince malachi jett jackson
omer jamal bhatti
prince michael joseph jackson
paris michael kathrine jackson
prince michael joseph jackson II

didnt that susan etok lady say mike wanted 6 kids...lmao and lmao at him pulling a jermaine and having kids in the 70s,80s,90s and 2000s

funny that blanket is the only one who looks like him

I'm sorry but I don;t believe that story of that woman saying michael is her father? omg, doesnt she looks a little old to be his daughter? :mrgreen:
Rite..she was born in 1975...lol and double lol. That her mom is diana ross sister..lmao this is funny
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 03, 2009, 08:30:14 AM
Michael said he would never deny a child love. So if this is his child and he knew of it he would not ignore it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

December 03, 2009, 04:08:20 PM
Jacksonologist:

Cassandra on Derek Clontz site said that MJ loved to give to sperm banks all around the world........I cant imagine he would just go in and give a sample.........but who knows. MJ to me seems like the kind that wanted his own kids with his own wife. Not little MJ's spread around the world.

Yeah, this is ridiculous not being funny. I saw something about this on the other post and I expressed how I felt about it. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 03, 2009, 04:12:26 PM
I seriously doubt Michael had any "love" children. He was a serious Jehovah's Witness back then.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 03, 2009, 04:14:26 PM
This nut case could have put Elvis on the birth certificate so that means nothing.
Why is this the only picture they have of this person? Odd..............
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 03, 2009, 04:16:11 PM
Quote from: "shasta2001"
I seriously doubt Michael had any "love" children. He was a serious Jehovah's Witness back then.
off topic love the dog meet my BAXTER im gonna unleash him on manly if kenny o dont talk sense :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions