Re: The Sun mag wrote, "Michael IS Alive"
February 07, 2010, 01:18:03 PM
this is a tabloid...that magazine was released the same time as the mag that said they were digging michaels body up. Sorry but even if it has the message that i want to see i am not going to buy that magazine and support any tabloid rubbish no matter what becuse they are using MJs name for money
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2010, 01:18:37 PM
Quote from: "FactFinderMJ"
I'm not  A supporter of tabloids either but we have tabloids that say he is dead and we have tabloids that now say he is alive so therefore at least  one is correct!I'm choosing to believe the one that is saying he is alive. It may be only half the truth in the article but it is a start! The fact that it is the Sun reporting makes me go hmmm and think there is a connection in some way. The tabloid MJ sings of is the SUN. Maybe he sent us a message in the Sun?

(black or white lyrics)
They Print My Message
In The Saturday SUN
I Had To Tell Them
I Ain't Second To None

And I Told About Equality
An It's True
Either You're Wrong
Or You're Right

Thanks! I totally forgot about the Sun being mentioned in Black or White. Good find.  ;)

And I agree with you. I'm not a supporter of them and I definitely don't believe anything they say. This was just interesting to see...while grocery shopping. Lol!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"When I feel that something is not right, I have to speak up. I know most people don\'t think of me as tough or strong-willed, but that\'s just because they don\'t know me."
~ Michael Jackson - Moonwalk

I\'ve enlisted in the army of L.O.V.E.
We\'re here for you, Michael. No matter what.
[/b]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 07, 2010, 01:23:41 PM
Quote from: "i_need YoU"
this is a tabloid...that magazine was released the same time as the mag that said they were digging michaels body up. Sorry but even if it has the message that i want to see i am not going to buy that magazine and support any tabloid rubbish no matter what becuse they are using MJs name for money

I understand. There's a lot of crazy crap out there. I don't believe what the Sun or any other tabloid has to say. I believe that Michael could be alive. That possibility is what keeps me believing, not this article. It has no affect on my opinion. It's just...what it is.  ;) It's out there so I decided to post it. I definitely wasn't going to spend my money on it. So I just took a vid. Lol. Keep the faith, hun.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"When I feel that something is not right, I have to speak up. I know most people don\'t think of me as tough or strong-willed, but that\'s just because they don\'t know me."
~ Michael Jackson - Moonwalk

I\'ve enlisted in the army of L.O.V.E.
We\'re here for you, Michael. No matter what.
[/b]

February 07, 2010, 01:48:54 PM
Quote from: "FactFinderMJ"
I'm not  A supporter of tabloids either but we have tabloids that say he is dead and we have tabloids that now say he is alive so therefore at least  one is correct!I'm choosing to believe the one that is saying he is alive. It may be only half the truth in the article but it is a start! The fact that it is the Sun reporting makes me go hmmm and think there is a connection in some way. The tabloid MJ sings of is the SUN. Maybe he sent us a message in the Sun?

(black or white lyrics)
They Print My Message
In The Saturday SUN
I Had To Tell Them
I Ain't Second To None

And I Told About Equality
An It's True
Either You're Wrong
Or You're Right

Wow! Incredible find!! Good work!  :o  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

February 07, 2010, 02:04:23 PM
OK im completly baffled now do you mean the 'sun newspaper' here in the uk? or do you have a magazine in USA called the sun? cos i just spent half an hour scouring the mags that come with the sun newspaper looking for the article, and after watching the youtube clip im more confused cos it has the exact same heading for the sun as our british newspaper  :? but i never saw any story like that in the sun  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

February 07, 2010, 02:06:28 PM
Quote from: "Suzi~Ses~Its~Right"
OK im completly baffled now do you mean the 'sun newspaper' here in the uk? or do you have a magazine in USA called the sun? cos i just spent half an hour scouring the mags that come with the sun newspaper looking for the article, and after watching the youtube clip im more confused cos it has the exact same heading for the sun as our british newspaper  :? but i never saw any story like that in the sun  :?

Its a USA magazine... its not the same as the SUN newspaper in the UK.

MJs eyes are dark brown... always have been and he also has always had black hair.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2010, 06:34:00 PM
ATTENTION FRIENDS!
It is with great surprise to see this topic.
I do not know if you are aware but Jarmanie gave an interview to ET, with respect to the doctor, he says that justice took too long to hold Murray
but this is not the most important, he asks at the end so that people stop with these theories that "Michael is alive, it would not be good.!
Now I wonder: Would not it be good for whom? And why?
Did it it will also require that the press does not imply that Michael may have faked his death?
Very interesting that he speaks, The Sun publishes its suspicious ... hahahah :lol:
What do you think friends?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2010, 07:16:13 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

Its a USA magazine... its not the same as the SUN newspaper in the UK.

MJs eyes are dark brown... always have been and he also has always had black hair.
Uh No;  I agree his eyes are dark brown; but his natural hair color is dark brown, not black.  Michael dyed his hair, and wore Jet black weaves, and wigs.

The first autopsy report I read said that MJ was 5'9 and MJ clearly states I believe in Moonwalk that he's 5'11.  He hadn't shrunk yet lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2010, 07:46:43 PM
Regardless of this being a tabloid, thank you Sun, for this! Michael we love you! He is definitely letting us know he's out there, for those slipping with doubt, and we are keeping the faith! :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2010, 09:11:04 PM
I think is very important this topic.

Let's think about this: MJ alawys said Tabloid lies. Look now at this NEW scenario: what if more and more tabloids will write MJ ALIVE?

Remember also the MJ's brothers tweet :"it's important to raise our followers so we can share truths to fans over the coming months of media madness. that is very important to us"

So do you understand what could happen? that we, the believers for the first time agree with these articles, so with tabloids, and the brothers fight against them saying that they are lieing as always did (also as MJ said) so they will bring MJ's words in front related to them.  

I was just thinking, it's a possibility hard to deal with. Hope I'm wrong.

Or.... tabloids want now to get some capital of image, I'm sure they know all this debate Alive or not, they also know these articles sell.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E.

February 13, 2010, 11:15:51 AM

In fact, theres a saturday sun magazine here in the us, the one he talks in black or white, the sun magazine from the uk is the one that reprted the article.

LOVE!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2010, 03:19:48 PM
OMG ... People... really?

This is the same junk tabloid that says Elvis is alive every other week and that we are under attack from aliens.... and any other sci phi story, over the top bs you can think of.....

I am not supprised to see this, I can't believe you guys are. I keep coming back here to this web site hoping and praying to find somthing new... but after the autopsy I don't think there is any more hope.... It was  a real autopsy. I would give anything to bring Michael back or to undo what was done on 6/25/09, but I don't see any way Michael is still alive... Please somone convince me with an INTELIGENT answer that I am wrong.... Please!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the other had to keep going on writing about this stuff could possibly give Murray something he could use in his defence... Have you thought about it?  What is something we said on this site gives Murray a defence? What if it is used against Michael? What if he gets off of the already "not enough" charges that he faces... Already the Maximum he could get is 4 years, What if it is a big fat 0..... Probation or worse aquital?
Are we really thinking this thruough when we come up with these stories?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions