TSTopic starter

In case anyone has not read TIAI Update #2 yet, here is the link for that: {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  And here is a link for the whole series {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
3-1. Outline for TIAI Update #3

3-1. Outline for TIAI Update #3
3-2. Clues About Dates in Up-dates #1 & #2
3-3. Hoax Chronology is Based on CA Time
3-4. TMZ Clue for January 25
3-5. TMZ Big Clue for February 5
3-6. TMZ Clues for Murder or Hoax?
3-7. Return Delays: Long and Short
3-8. Do You Need More Evidence?
3-9. The Best Is Yet to Come!

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
3-2. Clues About Dates in Up-dates #1 & #2

Did anyone notice that TIAI Update #1 had 18 sections, ending with “1-18”—this represented Update #1, and section 18; but it also represented the date, January 18 (1-18-2010).  Although MJ did not return on January 18 (see 3-7, below), there was a significant clue on that day: the ALLJACK5ONS tweet (see Update #2).

Update #2 had 5 sections, ending with “2-5”; and yes, this also represented the date, February 5 (2-5-2010).  Again, among many other things on February 5, TMZ had a big clue on that day (see 3-5, below).

Does this mean that nothing significant will happen before March 9 (3-9, the last section in this update)?  No; you don’t need to wait until March 9 to check TMZ again (see 3-9, below).

3-3. Hoax Chronology is Based on CA Time

Of course the “death” was in CA (California), and was given in CA time (2:26 PM).  The memorial and the burial were also in CA.  And of course the LAPD (Los Angeles Police Department) is in Los Angeles, CA.  So whenever looking at dates and times related to the hoax, we need to be using the CA time zone {or Pacific Time, which is UTC minus 8 hours, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Those who read my threads last fall, in the old MJHD forum, know that I always posted the threads on specific dates and times.  And I have also done this with the TIAI posts.  The easiest way to see the TIAI times is to go to your “User Control Panel”, then go to “Board preferences”, go down to “My timezone”, and select “[UTC – 8] Pacific Time” (then push the “Submit” button on the bottom).  Or if you would rather, just subtract 8 hours from the UTC default time in the forum.

TIAI Revealed (Part 1) was posted on 12-21, three years before 12-21-2012; it was also posted ten minutes before midnight (“It’s close to midnight … The midnight hour is close at hand …”).  TIAI Update #1 was posted at 11:11 PM on 1-11 (1+1+1+1+1+1+1 = 7).  TIAI Update #2 was posted on 1-21-2010 (1+2+1+2+1 = 7); it was also ten minutes before midnight, exactly one month after 12-21 (TIAI Revealed, Part 1).

TMZ is physically located in CA {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}; however, the times and dates reported on their website are given in Eastern Time.  This means that in order to convert times in TMZ articles into CA times, you need to subtract 3 hours.

3-4. TMZ Clue for January 25

Even though MJ did not return on January 18 or 25 (see 3-7, below), there were major clues on both of these dates—as well as on February 5.  These three dates were all mentioned by TIAI weeks in advance (see TIAI Revealed, Part 6; TIAI Update #1, and TIAI Update #2 ending with “2-5”).

The big clue on 1-18, the tweet from ALLJACK5ONS, was already discussed in detail (see Update #2).  However, we are now going to look at the clues for 1-25 (this section) and 2-5 (next section).

Michael Jackson -- Live in Concert? Not Exactly
Michael Jackson
is back [return] … The email above sure makes it seem like Michael is performing in San Diego on Valentine’s Day. But the show is actually a laser light show set to Michael’s music. … Shocker.” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}  Although this says that it’s merely a laser show, yet this is clearly a clue—especially since it ends with the word “shocker”!

And even though the article says it was “Posted Jan 26th 2010 7:00AM”, yet those who watch TMZ closely know that articles posted are often revised later to a different time.  But you can see when the article was originally posted, by looking at the time listed in the comments; with this article, the first comment was “Posted at 1:53AM on Jan 26th 2010”.  Now convert that from Eastern Time to Pacific Time (CA time), and the article was posted roughly an hour before midnight on January 25!

3-5. TMZ Big Clue for February 5

Those who were watching TMZ and/or the hoax forums last week, are aware of the news on Murray and the court, etc.  Here are a dozen TMZ articles about Murray, all posted on February 5 and/or talking about February 5: {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login;
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login;
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

That last one is very interesting; and it’s another example of an article being posted, and then the time being revised later: “Feb 6th 2010 7:00PM”.  The first comment was actually “Posted at 1:06AM on Feb 6th 2010”; in CA time, this would be about 10:00 PM on February 5!

So TMZ saved the best February 5 Murray article for last (the big clue article); and they even kept it at or near the top of the home page for about 24 hours (and it has far more comments than most TMZ articles).

Here is the big clue part: “Murray showed up at Forest Lawn Memorial Park on Wednesday afternoon to visit the tomb of the man he may or may not have accidentally killed.”  Notice first that it says “Wednesday”, and yet this news was not posted on TMZ until February 5!  Why not, unless it was supposed to be the big clue for “2-5”?

The clue part is quite obvious, at least to hoax believers: “may or may not have accidentally killed”.  Yes, it is carefully worded so that non-hoaxers would probably think that maybe Murray intentionally killed MJ (maybe not accidentally).  However, the emphasis is actually on the last word, “killed”; it does NOT say “may or may not have killed by accident”!  Instead, it says “may or may not have (accidentally) killed”!  Maybe MJ was not killed at all!!  {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

3-6. TMZ Clues for Murder or Hoax?

In TIAI Update #2, you can see not only the “2-5” date predicted in that update—but the subject matter of the February 5 prediction is also discussed.  TMZ is specifically mentioned, and in fact the last section has TMZ in the title (Is TMZ a Counterfeit Hoax Informer?).  There is also discussion about Dr. Murray in that update; and there is a whole section about murder or hoax (2-4).

And once again, what was the big clue for February 5?  It was a clue on TMZ about Conrad Murray; and the clue itself was worded in such a way that it could refer to intentional murder, or to the hoax (although the emphasis indicates hoax more than murder).

Now this brings up another point: has TMZ been giving clues all along that indicate intentional murder, or clues that indicate planned hoax??  I think you know the answer to that, especially if you have already read TIAI Update #1.  And again, the TMZ clue for January 25 has nothing to do with murder—it’s about MJ being “back” and performing “live in concert”, etc (see 3-4, above).  Therefore, hoax is the proper way to understand the February 5 clue: Murray may not have (accidentally) killed MJ, because maybe MJ is not dead!

Notice also that some of the reader comments under MJ articles are from hoax believers—sometimes there are quite a few hoax comments.  And we know that TMZ reads the comments, because sometimes they even respond to them.  Then we know for certain that they are aware of hoax believers; and in fact they even know that there are many hoax believers!

Yet TMZ doesn’t ever mention the hoax directly, why not?  Surely, if this was not a hoax, then they should say something against the hoax idea.  If it is a hoax, then they can only give clues—but not state things directly about the hoax, not until the right time.

3-7. Return Delays: Long and Short

Speaking of the right time (MJ return): TIAI Revealed, and Update #1 already went into detail about the long delay from Halloween until January.  But MJ did not return in January, either; so does this mean that TMZ is a fake informer, since nothing happened on January 18 regarding the investigation?  {see again this article, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

No, it just means that there has been a short delay.  We know that this delay is much shorter than the first delay (three months): because things are now moving forward, only a couple of weeks after January 18 (and hopefully, there will not be any further delays).

Did anyone catch the clue during the Grammys, about the delay?    Paris said: “Daddy was supposed to be here.  Daddy was going to perform this year.  
But he couldn’t perform [this year?] last year!” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login;
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

As with all clues, this one was worded carefully—so that most people would think MJ could not perform this year, because he died.  However, neither Paris nor Prince said anything about their father dying or being dead.  The only thing mentioned by Paris was performance this year (versus last year); and for hoax believers, we know that she was not really talking about death keeping MJ from performing at the Grammys.

Then what was she talking about?  If MJ had returned on January 18, or 25, or even at the Grammys (January 31): then he could have performed “this year”.  But there was a delay, a change of plans; in fact, there wasn’t even a hologram performance.

By the way, as most of you know already, the 2010 Grammys did not include MJ in the list of music professionals who had died since the 2009 Grammys {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login;
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

So we either have an MJ death hoax, or else we have four major cases of dementia: the Grammys; “This Is It” cinema movie (no mention of MJ death); “This Is It” with additional material on DVD (still no mention); and TMZ forgot MJ on their celebrity RIP page for seven months, until hoax believers reminded them about it {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

3-8. Do You Need More Evidence?

Is it clear enough yet, that MJ is alive—or do you need more evidence?  And is it clear enough yet that TIAI / STUDY has repeatedly demonstrated advance knowledge, on things about the hoax—or do you need more evidence?  Let’s review the examples again, and add the more recent cases (#12, #13, #14).

#1. MJ investigation complete, only two days after TIAI announced Update #1.
#2. 333 pages of FBI files, planned release on same day as TIAI Revealed.
#3. $9.99 while LaToya shopping, connecting with “99” days after 9-9-09.
#4. Six 911 articles on TMZ, the day after TIAI conspiracies on Google (911, etc).
#5. Murray on TMZ news four times, the same day as the TIAI Murray redirect.
#6. Vendetta on 11-5; Evan Chandler / Emerald City on 11-17 (70th anniversary).
#7. 2012 trailer, a week before “Jackson” and many other MJ parallels came out.
#8. TII Resurrection scene in a graveyard (not funeral & casket, etc).
#9. TII would Reveal the hoax (Smooth Criminal, no RIP, BAM statement, etc).
#10. TII would show the MJ “Return” (this very word is now on the DVD; stay tuned for the 9-9-09 update, including the spider “return” in TII).
#11. 1998 autograph codes; 77 days & 7 days all pointed to 9-9-09, and was fulfilled by several TII and MJ related events.
#12. ALLJACK5ONS tweet on 1-18 about TIAI “Revealed”.
#13. TMZ clue on January 25.
#14. TMZ, Murray, and murder versus hoax clue on February 5.

Do you remember redirect 17?  “And now I have told you before it comes, that when it does come to pass, you may believe.” (John 14:29, NKJV).

3-9. The Best Is Yet to Come!

Well, even if you do need more evidence, keep watching for the 9-9-09 update.  It will show very strong evidence of the hoax, and against the murder theory—as well as further evidence that TIAI (STUDY) has genuine hoax information (and is not a fake informer).

Also keep watching TMZ; things are going to be very interesting!  As MJ himself  put it: “The best is yet to come!” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hmm.. interesting... (am I the first to read it / comment upon it?)

Thanks, TS for the update. We've been waiting for that. I'm glad to read that from now on everything will be going according to the plan. No more delays.
Paris' speech was weird, but I understood it exactly in the way you explained it. Hmm...
TS, are you working for TMZ? :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

ooh!!!! all very exciting!!!
But i don't get the last part: if you need more evidence keep watching for the 9-9-09 update, can someone help me understand what is meant by this??Thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i knew you would post today :)
Thank You, TS!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes ,when it is this update ?
Thanks TS ,I keep de fuull hope of MJ alive and  his return :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank TS!

you always make me to keep the faith
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

thanks for the update TS :)
Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 07:37:47 AM by francisca81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dear TS or STUDY or TIAI or what ever you would like to be called. I have read all your posts and followed thisisalsoit.com carefully since not the very beginning but almost. You seem like a very intelligent person and to know so much about this hoax. Makes me wonder who you really are, are you mister Jackson or someone close to him. I don't need convincing about the hoax anymore, nor do I need information about the return date. Mister Jackson will come at his own time. We need to focus on the message. Anyway, I sure would like to know where you get your information and how come it seems to be connected to TMZ's articles. Please tell us sometime. =)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sunflower shower for Mr Jackson
--

DooDoo

Thanks for your post TS, I've been waiting for that  ;) You've been precise as always, and I thank you for that.
I admit I didn't notice the clues about the dates in your previous updates, silly me ...
I've just got a question about the Grammys: Paris' speech was certainly a clue itself, and I also noticed Prince making a gesture with his hand, very clearly. He made a symbol, an unmistakable one. Is it just my imagination or did I see it right?
Thanks again.
L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

Datroot

Quote from: "suomursu"
Dear TS or STUDY or TIAI or what ever you would like to be called. I have read all your posts and followed thisisalsoit.com carefully since not the very beginning but almost. You seem like a very intelligent person and to know so much about this hoax. Makes me wonder who you really are, are you mister Jackson or someone close to him. I don't need convincing about the hoax anymore, nor do I need information about the return date. Mister Jackson will come at his own time. We need to focus on the message. Anyway, I sure would like to know where you get your information and how come it seems to be connected to TMZ's articles. Please tell us sometime. =)

Probably a family member - but which one?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

DooDoo

Is it really important to know who he is? I don't think so, it's the message that counts IMO  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

Datroot

Quote from: "DooDoo"
Is it really important to know who he is? I don't think so, it's the message that counts IMO  ;)

If we could be certain who it is, we could believe for sure what they say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DooDoo

beLIEve in his message ;)  If he says "I am Marlon, or Jackie, or Michael" just to give you few examples, would you believe that??!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

Datroot

Quote from: "DooDoo"
beLIEve in his message ;)  If he says "I am Marlon, or Jackie, or Michael" just to give you few examples, would you believe that??!!!

No - I did say, if we could be certain - impossible maybe but the only way to believe for sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Precise make.beLIEve.
Nothing we did not read already at other sources.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.