This Is Not It - People Baying For Kenny's Blood!!!!

• 65 Replies

Offline rowdyangel

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by rowdyangel

This Is Not It - People Baying For Kenny's Blood!!!!

• on: February 07, 2010, 07:14:46 AM
You may remember I said the other day that Karen Faye accepted my friend request on Facebook.

I was lurking around in there last night and on Twitter and some of the stuff I read was awful.  Someone Tweeted Kenny saying that they hope he coughs to death.  This was in response to a Tweet Kenny made about him having bronchitis.  Kenny saw that Tweet and he re-tweeted it to all of his followers.  The Tweet to Kenny was from 'SoulCatharsis' AKA Samantha De Gosson.

SoulCatharsis -  
@KennyOrtegaBlog hope you cough to death!
about 8 hours ago from web in reply to KennyOrtegaBlog
Retweeted by KennyOrtegaBlog and 14 others

I have also seen on KF's Facebook 2 other people saying things like "..wait until Kenny gets to my town!" and "I hope the same to Kenny, he deserves to die!!"

WTF?  These people are mental!!!!!  Michael would not want them to be saying such things, he would be mortified.  These are not fans - they are stalkers, obsessives!!  :evil:

It sickens me to the pit of my stomach that people who claim to love Michael so much can act in this way.  There will be protests going on at the courthouse tomorrow and I am so worried that someone will end up getting hurt.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

Offline rowdyangel

• Hoaxer
Here's another Tweet from SoulCatharis but not sent to Kenny, just on her Twitter page.

Kenny Ortega didn't have the balls to delete me yet, he wnts to hear it again: MURDERER!!!!!!!!!!!!
about 6 hours ago from web

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

Offline lisap27

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by lisap27
i've noticed this WTH is going on, have i missed something!!  :shock:

Offline rowdyangel

• Hoaxer
Quote from: "lisap27"

I'm really worried about this.  I don't know if she's a member on here and TBH I don't care.  There is no excuse for this.

Offline loma

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by loma
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1652844645
Quote from: "rowdyangel"

I'm really worried about this.  I don't know if she's a member on here and TBH I don't care.  There is no excuse for this.

This is disgusting. If they are doing this in the name of Michael, they are doing it all wrong. :(
I'm really hoping this whole ordeal doesn't become violent.
If I was Michael, I'd be scared to come back to this.
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

Offline lisap27

• Hoaxer
i've looked at her picture on twitter and i'm sure she looks like one of the fans who used to wait for michael outside wherever he was, do you remember the photo's we had on the old forum with the fan letters expressing their concern for him etc

things are getting scary, i don't think anyone should be spoken to like that or have things written about them like that!!

not nice!!

Offline rowdyangel

• Hoaxer
i've looked at her picture on twitter and i'm sure she looks like one of the fans who used to wait for michael outside wherever he was, do you remember the photo's we had on the old forum with the fan letters expressing their concern for him etc

things are getting scary, i don't think anyone should be spoken to like that or have things written about them like that!!

not nice!!

Yes she is a 'follower'.  More like a stalker IMHO!!

Offline farhatmjj

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by farhatmjj
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1350276285
what did Kenny do again?????
[/b]

Offline lisap27

• Hoaxer
Quote from: "farhatmjj"

nothing as far as i know, think this person is just a WEIRDO!!

Offline Datroot

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Datroot
Poor Kenny

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Offline loma

• Hoaxer
He seemed like a pretty nice guy to me!
I mean.. he was never mean to Michael, took him to movies.
Why would anyone wanna hurt little 'ol kenny?  :?

Offline Michaelangela

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Michaelangela
Oh, boy....not Kenny...I think he is so kind and loving, these people need to take it out on someone else like Tom Sneddon or Arvizo family, not Kenny, unless they know something we don't but even so, Kenny is just player. If anyone exploited MJ to death I am sure that would be a corporation behind it, not one person.

I don't like when people become animals but they were never loud before....

MJLover1990

• Show only replies by MJLover1990
Okay that is way out of line, it is disgusting to say something like that to a person. I don't know what she was thinking but I advice her to first think twice before saying something like that!

Offline Datroot

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Datroot
I think Michael needed to get away from those stalkers.

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Offline farhatmjj

• Hoaxer
Quote from: "farhatmjj"

nothing as far as i know, think this person is just a WEIRDO!!

EXACTLY! i feel so lost when i see "fans" of Michael who can actually talk like that to others... where is all the dignity?
[/b]

Offline DooDoo

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by DooDoo
These people are sick  :? I mean it

you are my life

speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

Offline mumof3

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by mumof3
Quote from: "rowdyangel"
Here's another Tweet from SoulCatharis but not sent to Kenny, just on her Twitter page.

Kenny Ortega didn't have the balls to delete me yet, he wnts to hear it again: MURDERER!!!!!!!!!!!!
about 6 hours ago from web
I ahve just mentioned her sorry did not see youyrs  this person says she is Micahel sfan why is she behaving like this my god Michael never behaved like this he  would be upset by this I know i am and Kenny is in danger with this lot of weirdos around him I hope he will be ok this is worrying

Offline Tereza

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Tereza
Quote from: "DooDoo"
These people are sick  :? I mean it
I agree...

I've just tweeted a nice thing to Kenny and hope it helps a little... :(
But I think and hope that he is used to that kind of stupidity and doesn't really care anyway.

Offline QuirkyDiana

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by QuirkyDiana
Quote from: "loma"

Well actually there's still a lot of debate about what went on in rehearsals and how fit MJ was realistically to complete this. Kenny said about MJ 'mentally and physically, we're having a blast'.......right! In June, Kai Chase (his chef) said she was called back to Jackson's home to cook for him again. She said she noticed he was thinner and questioned whether he had been eating. MJ said to her 'I need you to take care of me, i need you to feed me healthy like you have been......they're killing me, they're rehearsing me very hard, maybe 2 rehearsals a day.' Listen carefully to how Kai Chase recounts what he said and the emotion she uses. It sounded like he was actually distressed. Listen from 0 - 1.30  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBjA0X4F ... re=related

Is Kenny not employed by AEG (Randy his boss)? If so, there could be a limit on what he can say about anything, particularly if it puts AEG in a negative light. Yes, he was director/choreographer for TII, but if something was wrong he had a pair of eyes too, and he should tell the truth to those who deserve it regardless of what it does to his relationship with AEG.

Offline loma

• Hoaxer
;)  I just tweeted him a little love too.
Holy crap. i haven't slept in 22 hours. Dang you hoax forum! (shakes fist)

Offline rowdyangel

• Hoaxer
Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"

Well actually there's still a lot of debate about what went on in rehearsals and how fit MJ was realistically to complete this. Kenny said about MJ 'mentally and physically, we're having a blast'.......right! In June, Kai Chase (his chef) said she was called back to Jackson's home to cook for him again. She said she noticed he was thinner and questioned whether he had been eating. MJ said to her 'I need you to take care of me, i need you to feed me healthy like you have been......they're killing me, they're rehearsing me very hard, maybe 2 rehearsals a day.' Listen carefully to how Kai Chase recounts what he said and the emotion she uses. It sounded like he was actually distressed. Listen from 0 - 1.30  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBjA0X4F ... re=related

Is Kenny not employed by AEG (Randy his boss)? If so, there could be a limit on what he can say about anything, particularly if it puts AEG in a negative light. Yes, he was director/choreographer for TII, but if something was wrong he had a pair of eyes too, and he should tell the truth to those who deserve it regardless of what it does to his relationship with AEG.

Fair point BUT it doesn't justify people calling KO a murderer on Twitter and Facebook and sending him Tweets which say this.

Offline loma

• Hoaxer
they're killing me, they're rehearsing me very hard

But I thought Michael was a perfectionist!
And with all the exercising he was doing, eating more sounds logical.
 :|

Offline Xsy

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Xsy
In my opinion it´s absolutely horrible and wrong that someone tweets, says or whatever to kenny.
I´m still thinking he´s a nice and loyal guy. But in that point..

Yes, he was director/choreographer for TII, but if something was wrong he had a pair of eyes too, and he should tell the truth to those who deserve it regardless of what it does to his relationship with AEG.

.. I quite agree.

Offline deedee75

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by deedee75

you have a very good point I know we all think this is a hoax but there is a possibly that this could be real and if so a lot more people should be held responsible than just Murray we can clear see he was not as healthy as he should have been and Kenny knew as well so I can see why they are reacting this way but it is still wrong

Offline farhatmjj

• Hoaxer
I've just tweeted a nice thing to Kenny and hope it helps a little... :(

;) I just tweeted him a little love too.

amazing.... that's what Michael taught us.  :) i don't use twitter that much, i just logged in today to send poor Kenny a little love as well.
[/b]