No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

mumof3

Quote from: "rowdyangel"
Here's another Tweet from SoulCatharis but not sent to Kenny, just on her Twitter page.

Kenny Ortega didn't have the balls to delete me yet, he wnts to hear it again: MURDERER!!!!!!!!!!!!
about 6 hours ago from web
I ahve just mentioned her sorry did not see youyrs  this person says she is Micahel sfan why is she behaving like this my god Michael never behaved like this he  would be upset by this I know i am and Kenny is in danger with this lot of weirdos around him I hope he will be ok this is worrying
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tereza

Quote from: "DooDoo"
These people are sick  :? I mean it
I agree...

I've just tweeted a nice thing to Kenny and hope it helps a little... :(
But I think and hope that he is used to that kind of stupidity and doesn't really care anyway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "loma"
He seemed like a pretty nice guy to me!
I mean.. he was never mean to Michael, took him to movies.
Why would anyone wanna hurt little 'ol kenny?  :?

Well actually there's still a lot of debate about what went on in rehearsals and how fit MJ was realistically to complete this. Kenny said about MJ 'mentally and physically, we're having a blast'.......right! In June, Kai Chase (his chef) said she was called back to Jackson's home to cook for him again. She said she noticed he was thinner and questioned whether he had been eating. MJ said to her 'I need you to take care of me, i need you to feed me healthy like you have been......they're killing me, they're rehearsing me very hard, maybe 2 rehearsals a day.' Listen carefully to how Kai Chase recounts what he said and the emotion she uses. It sounded like he was actually distressed. Listen from 0 - 1.30  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Is Kenny not employed by AEG (Randy his boss)? If so, there could be a limit on what he can say about anything, particularly if it puts AEG in a negative light. Yes, he was director/choreographer for TII, but if something was wrong he had a pair of eyes too, and he should tell the truth to those who deserve it regardless of what it does to his relationship with AEG.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

;)  I just tweeted him a little love too.
Holy crap. i haven't slept in 22 hours. Dang you hoax forum! (shakes fist)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"

Well actually there's still a lot of debate about what went on in rehearsals and how fit MJ was realistically to complete this. Kenny said about MJ 'mentally and physically, we're having a blast'.......right! In June, Kai Chase (his chef) said she was called back to Jackson's home to cook for him again. She said she noticed he was thinner and questioned whether he had been eating. MJ said to her 'I need you to take care of me, i need you to feed me healthy like you have been......they're killing me, they're rehearsing me very hard, maybe 2 rehearsals a day.' Listen carefully to how Kai Chase recounts what he said and the emotion she uses. It sounded like he was actually distressed. Listen from 0 - 1.30  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Is Kenny not employed by AEG (Randy his boss)? If so, there could be a limit on what he can say about anything, particularly if it puts AEG in a negative light. Yes, he was director/choreographer for TII, but if something was wrong he had a pair of eyes too, and he should tell the truth to those who deserve it regardless of what it does to his relationship with AEG.

Fair point BUT it doesn't justify people calling KO a murderer on Twitter and Facebook and sending him Tweets which say this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

loma

they're killing me, they're rehearsing me very hard

But I thought Michael was a perfectionist!
And with all the exercising he was doing, eating more sounds logical.
 :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Xsy

In my opinion it´s absolutely horrible and wrong that someone tweets, says or whatever to kenny.
I´m still thinking he´s a nice and loyal guy. But in that point..

Yes, he was director/choreographer for TII, but if something was wrong he had a pair of eyes too, and he should tell the truth to those who deserve it regardless of what it does to his relationship with AEG.

.. I quite agree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you have a very good point I know we all think this is a hoax but there is a possibly that this could be real and if so a lot more people should be held responsible than just Murray we can clear see he was not as healthy as he should have been and Kenny knew as well so I can see why they are reacting this way but it is still wrong
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I've just tweeted a nice thing to Kenny and hope it helps a little... :(

;) I just tweeted him a little love too.

amazing.... that's what Michael taught us.  :) i don't use twitter that much, i just logged in today to send poor Kenny a little love as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

These people are irrational. Don't they realize Michael would be repulsed by them and their actions? Some great fan they are.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

loma

Inorite? Whenever I post something, I imagine Michael reading it. I dunno. It just helps me be nicer.  :)
Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 09:34:10 AM by loma
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lou

It's horrible. This kind of thing makes me think that if MJ is really alive, and if it was all a hoax, he will feel the need to reappear. Would he just sit and see his friend being insulted and accused? Would he just sit and see the doctor (if not arrested) being the target of angry fans for the rest of his life?  I don't think so. This kind of thing makes me sad and worried.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

What really saddens me is that he might not want to come back.  :cry:
So many horrible people are making it hard to return.
I know I'd be scared if I was him. But he's so much stronger than me, so who knows?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Lou"
It's horrible. This kind of thing makes me think that if MJ is really alive, and if it was all a hoax, he will feel the need to reappear. Would he just sit and see his friend being insulted and accused? Would he just sit and see the doctor (if not arrested) being the target of angry fans for the rest of his life?  I don't think so. This kind of thing makes me sad and worried.

I agree.  I think that if something kicks off tomorrow (someone tries to hurt Murray or a member of his legal team) I fear it is game over.  No way would Michael stand by and watch that sort of thing happen.  :(

Mind you, on TINI Facebook site there are people advising the protesters to behave and stay within the law.  Whether or not this will sort I don't know.

"For those who will be at the Protest against Murray,on Monday Feb.8th we'd kindly ask you not to put youselves in jeopardy in front of the media & the authorities; protest in the smoothest way possible,so they'll see we can't accept this garbage anymore but we are quiet people and want Justice only! Pls, keep on signing our Petition You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login we'll bring it to LAPD and D.A."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."