Not to burst anybody's bubble, but...wouldn't the D.A. need to see the supposed "corpse"?  Or do you think they are strictly going along with what they have been told by the media, that MJ died, etc.  Just wondering about that ...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In reply to the original poster.. i do not think the police have been following the medias lead at all.  In fact, its been the opposite...  they have waited over 7 months and havent given in to the pressure.  All the information we have read about the case has come from TMZ.. NOTHING has come officially from the police or DA,
It is speculation that Murray will be arrested and charged with involuntary manslaughter.. nothing is confirmed yet.  

Also..  Dr Murray has 7 different children by different mothers and fails to pay for their upkeep.. he may be a "professional black man"... but clearly he doesnt have the morals or foresight to stick a condom on it!!!

As Michael Jackson said "IF YOU CANT FEED THE BABY, THEN DONT HAVE THE BABY"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So perhaps the practicing, the movie, the concert ready set go, all of it was planned by Michael to show just how unaddictedhe was prior to this hoax; yet the media,etc. (in assuming MJ was dead never to be heard from again) in it's deviant practices and continuing witch hunt against him, were willing to forgo the obvious to make their case anyway?  And that case just happened to hinge on MJ being a drug addict regardless of his performance on screen and medical findings.  Am I going in the right direction?  If not, please guide me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

mehere

Quote from: "MeandMyShadow"
Not to burst anybody's bubble, but...wouldn't the D.A. need to see the supposed "corpse"?  Or do you think they are strictly going along with what they have been told by the media, that MJ died, etc.  Just wondering about that ...

Not sure.  I guess I would have to ask how "regular" cases are handled.  Would DA need to actually see dead body or is it just a given with proper documentation that the person is deceased.  I really don't know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

A very good post Bec! It makes all the sense in the world!
I was thinking the same way as you are but I couldn't said it better myself.

I have the feeling we're getting closer to the 'why' of this hoax and the revealing of te hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

Since Murray is the apparent scapegoat, if it's not Murray that goes to jail, then I hope all the "real" bas***** get jailed, i.e., all of the "Dr. Feelgoods" or anyone else who had a hand in Michael's downfall.  There is so much corruption and conspiracy all around,  the list of suspects could be quite long.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

MashMike

Really I so agree with you Bet,great post,it absolutely adds up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Ever since the Murray video showed up on YouTube I have this feeling like Murray was a symbolism for Michael as well. Things were so similar. You can draw many parallels between murray and michael how they are portrayed in the media. Even money troubles  :lol:

Great writeup.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

mjboogie

I would also like to say as far as the "Dr. Feelgoods" go.. the dateline special on Fri night showed an interview with Gotham CHopra in which he stated that MJ (supposedly) could get drugs from doctors ALL OVER the Beverly HIlls area... and personally I feel that Dr. Kline is one of them. :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjboogie"
I would also like to say as far as the "Dr. Feelgoods" go.. the dateline special on Fri night showed an interview with Gotham CHopra in which he stated that MJ (supposedly) could get drugs from doctors ALL OVER the Beverly HIlls area... and personally I feel that Dr. Kline is one of them. :|
 here, here, totally agree. Truth be told I believe a lot of those drugs allegedly gotten for MJ in other names were for the good ole docs themselves.  Klein def appears to be a pill popper, pusher and maybe a bit more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

These are the contradictions that I have had in this whole story long before his supposedly "death" on June 25.

Anyone who has ever been around anybody with an addiction, know that you CAN'T have a relationship with an addict. Their relationship is with the addiction and every waking hour and resource they have is spent on their addiction. There is NO other relationship.

So how could he have such well behaved and obviously confident children? The one undisputed fact from everyone is that his children are intelligent and well behaved and that Michael took an active role in their parenting. That is not like any addict I have ever been around.

I never took Michael for a quitter or a coward. After all, this is the only child who stood up to their Dad's abuse (per the Jackson movie) and said he wouldn't sing if he hit him again. This is the same man who publicly criticized Motolla. If truly the LAPD, Sneddon, Motolla, et al were behind the child molestation charge, I never believed he would let that alone.

Most of all, I never believed there could really be a "Michael Jackson comeback" unless some of the maliciousness by the press were addressed. I don't believe he would allow that legacy to be left for his children. Whatever his father's parenting skills or lack of, he wanted his family to have respect and dignity, not to be handcuffed and booked. Jermaine talked about this very painfully in the last interview. I think you have to understand where they had come from and what they had seen to understand how painful that is.

Maybe I believe in fairy tales, but I want Michael Jackson to be truly restored, in every sense as he justly deserves. I think he will entertain again. But the whole package has to come together. The child molestation allegations took away not only his livelihood but his dignity and integrity. We his fans lost 10 years of his music. That's a huge debt.

I believe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

To add to the many compliments here, very well pieced together.Brilliantly done.  :D
This is too perfect not to be true. Michael and his comrades are trapping the spider in a web of it's own making. In TII he reveals himself coming out of a spider :!:  8-)  :!:
I think we have CHECK-MATE ;)
Exciting times are ahead, I have no doubt...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

Quote from: "supermj4eva"
yeah sounds like that all makes sense but .....
michael was found "NOT GUILTY" remember!?
i just dont get why he would be doing this for that reason when he didnt get done for it the justice system was RIGHT at that time? :S

The pain and the torture didn't just *go away* with the verdict. The DA and LAPD made Michael's life worse then a living hell for months during that ordeal. He never did anything wrong. Shit, he devoted his life to bettering the lives of others and THIS was how he was repaid? By being falsely accused and having his name drug through the mud and splashed across the tabloids with the WORST accusations posible? They ruined his life, his career, and his legacy with LIES. They nearly destroyed him. A Not Guilty verdict doesn't erase that.

So the justice system worked? Yes and no. The way I see it, his lawyers did their job, not the justice system. Either way, it seems pretty plausable to me that Michael was destroyed by the entire thing, which makes it logical to think he might have a little something to say about the way the system functions in this country... and the power that the media have to destroy lives.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

becTopic starter

Quote from: "MeandMyShadow"

If you think the DA actually walks into the morgue and views dead bodies involved with criminal investigations I (to steal a phrase) got a bridge to sell you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

becTopic starter

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Does this mean that Michael never intended to do the 02 concerts?  I don't understand the timing.  Why now?

ok, so theres been some speculation that michael may face litigation for profitting from this, TII, record sales, etc right?

Somehow elaboration on this point I skipped in my copy paste transfer to create this post.

The above should have had this added to it:
Well good luck with having a prosecutor prove that these record and memoribilia sales generated after 6-25 would NOT have occured following the O2 concert comeback series.

In other words, Michael had a HUGE comeback planned.... which would have resulted (potentially) in massive record sales, DVD sales, and merchandising. Profits should have been through the roof anyway thanks to the O2 concerts. Wink wink nudge nudge....

In my opinion, THIS is the purpose for the O2 concerts series: As a safety net for potential litigation claiming Michael profitting from the death hoax following the reveal.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions