Quote from: "looking4truth"
This seems to make a lot of sense to me and I'm wondering if the foreign camera crew that is following Murray will create a documentary that will be a hoax within the hoax?

I have also been wondering what the purpose of the Murray documentary is...I guess we'll have to wait and find out.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Great post! I totally agree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have only one thing to say :

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I just came across some very interesting youtube videos today, and it totally supports everything said here today.......The whole time, we knew he was alive.  But we weren't sure why he had to do this.  I remember reading that we should listen to Murrays words carefully on his youtube video message.  It was a message from MJ.  He spoke for MJ.  This is so great.  Finally some good news.........I want to reinforce this revelation by showing you these videos:   Please watch.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  and this

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I want you to try to imagine that instead of Murray’s voice on tape : Murray video speech, you hear MJ’s voice, pls imagine these ! I must say it’s not similar with the words in the tape but close to. I had this probl. because I listened the original, English – translated then in my language and now again in English… that’s crazy !!! :D

I imagine MJ perfectly in this video as his voice/message to us, so This Is It !… and very much agree with Bec post,  maybe this post will help related to all Bec wrote.

“Because I have the opportunity which is ONE  in a life,  I must cease the activity for an indefinite period”

-So first MJ stops activity for indefinite period, if now we say it’s Murray talking
 indefinite period WRONG! it is definite he knew exactly the TII concerts June 2009-March 2010

"Again I offer to patients (us) a state of art (could be the movie TII) and having YOUR trust and confidence, although the road is different from person to person THE CHALLENGE (this is a challenge for MJ) has been assumed with care and worry, regarding of YOU (us), but we succeed (we possibly are: MJ and KO and team) due to my continuous concern for YOUR HEALTH (ours).

Our trust and confidence, yes MJ wanted this and hoped and asked, you know in TII, his speech at the end you must not be scared… escapism…

Murray: asking trust /confidence from patients – Wrong!  – it is reverse, I, the patient first must trust in DR and after that to be mutual trust confidence.

YOUR HEALTH –ours – MJ: possible disclosure of health system in USA, drugs etc..

"MY MISSION  (MJ’ s MISSION)  at this moment is to find an adequate  replacement for me who shall continue my work (maybe, KO, maybe his brothers)
MJ’s  MISSION here is big :  maybe the Justice problem, health problem, save Planet etc.. (MJ shirt - MIssion word)

Murray - Mission – NO dr. says mission, it’s not a common word for dr. ,better purpose any word but no mission

“During my absence I shall  continue to manage the medical treatments (MJ continues charities, but also stage/direct all related to him and US his fans.. others) and to involve myself as much as possible BUT FROM DISTANCE.”

MJ, Yes, from distance because we can’t see him,  although I’m sure he sees us and this is on the net world , my opinion.  ;)

Murray - how he could manage treatments? By phone from London? And Why to do so if another dr. would replace him, that dr. is in charge as long as Murray was absent.

“In  the  name of my family ans my stuff I WANT TO SAY THAT THEY APPRECIATED YOU AS MUCH AS I DID. Again I am DEEPLY SAD TO LEAVE YOU now BUT PLEASE REMEMBER MY ABSENCE IS NOT PERMANENT. “ ;)

MJ gives us THE BIG GUARANTEES that we must trust in his family and stuff (Ortega…others) because they appreciated us the same as he did. VERY CLEAR MESSAGE FROM MJ.

Murray – could not say this : in the name of his family. Is any patient interested to be appreciated by dr’s family or by stuff ? OK,  Murray was leaving, patients wanted to know who will replace him, that’s all. Not about his family or stuff.

Also the word appreciate is not OK in Murray mouth, he should say: you can trust in the new dr. who will take care of you –lol NOT appreciate! – appreciate by his family ?? come on!

MJ is deeply sad leaving us, YES, we saw and feel this,  but says : remember:  is NOT permanent, so will come back !! ;)

Murray deeply sad ?? come on,  any dr. is happy to work somewhere else for much more money, a dr. usually says : good-bye and wish you the best. End!.

"I wish to each of you and every one countinuous health, success, prosperity and PEACE."

MJ wishing us health and all yes … he couldn’t say I love you more,  ;) we understand.

But Murray ??
Wishing to the patients success?? Prosperity ?? and most of all Peace, If a real dr. tells me this when he is leaving for 8-9 months, especially PEACE !!, I’ll throw myself from 10 m high. I bet NO dr. says these words in these circumstances.
PEACE LOL??  Dr’s word ?? Maybe Marlon's word, you know: Study Peace or of a priest yes !   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E.

OMG!!!  :shock:  :o

This is TOTALLY INSANE!!! Can it be true? omgomgomg.......what if?????

OMG Bec, if you were next to me right now I would kiss you!!! ON THE LIPS!!!!

BRAVO!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Great post!! Makes complete sense!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

It was right in front of our eyes. Thank you Bec for helping us put on our glasses! :geek:  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I cannot believe people on here laughing and joking about Karen Faye and Latoya . What if they are right, and he is dead ? Lets not forget that Jermaine ,Joe and Katherine all  say there was a conspiracy in 04 . Why is it that people want to listen to the media and all kinds of people that don't even know Michael ,instead of listening to His family and friends ? I don't get it . Seems to me that everyone is doing exactly what he said NOT to do . Listen to and believe the media .Most of the info on this site is from media ,wether it is internet ,TV or print . Speculation ! Isn't that a word MJ used in his music ? Hello I don't see How this could EVER be something to laugh and joke about . SORRY .It is as tho ,well, we are going to make fun of and ridicule anybody that dose not agree with our THEORY {THeory being the key word } Some folks on her seem to be confusing the line between FACT & THEORY . Are you really here to promote your own agenda or are you here to truly find out what happened to MJ ?.How can you just keep with the almost constant ridicule of MJ 's Family members and friends ? Especially his kids . And some folks think that MJ would find it amusing to watch his family being accused of lying and faking tears ? You think this would make him happy ? And I am not saying this to everyone on the site . Those of you that have done what I stated above {key words "some folks } You know who you are .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree with you. Though it looks like Murray murdered Michael they have no evidence or facts to prove it.
May the truth prevail.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BRAVO...I believe you are completely right...Everyone will know the TRUTH...
I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL and ALL my fellow BELIEVERS!
"THE TRUTH SHALL PREVAIL!'
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "akiraka"
I want you to try to imagine that instead of Murray’s voice on tape : Murray video speech, you hear MJ’s voice, pls imagine these ! I must say it’s not similar with the words in the tape but close to. I had this probl. because I listened the original, English – translated then in my language and now again in English… that’s crazy !!! :D

I imagine MJ perfectly in this video as his voice/message to us, so This Is It !… and very much agree with Bec post,  maybe this post will help related to all Bec wrote.

“Because I have the opportunity which is ONE  in a life,  I must cease the activity for an indefinite period”

-So first MJ stops activity for indefinite period, if now we say it’s Murray talking
 indefinite period WRONG! it is definite he knew exactly the TII concerts June 2009-March 2010

"Again I offer to patients (us) a state of art (could be the movie TII) and having YOUR trust and confidence, although the road is different from person to person THE CHALLENGE (this is a challenge for MJ) has been assumed with care and worry, regarding of YOU (us), but we succeed (we possibly are: MJ and KO and team) due to my continuous concern for YOUR HEALTH (ours).

Our trust and confidence, yes MJ wanted this and hoped and asked, you know in TII, his speech at the end you must not be scared… escapism…

Murray: asking trust /confidence from patients – Wrong!  – it is reverse, I, the patient first must trust in DR and after that to be mutual trust confidence.

YOUR HEALTH –ours – MJ: possible disclosure of health system in USA, drugs etc..

"MY MISSION  (MJ’ s MISSION)  at this moment is to find an adequate  replacement for me who shall continue my work (maybe, KO, maybe his brothers)
MJ’s  MISSION here is big :  maybe the Justice problem, health problem, save Planet etc.. (MJ shirt - MIssion word)

Murray - Mission – NO dr. says mission, it’s not a common word for dr. ,better purpose any word but no mission

“During my absence I shall  continue to manage the medical treatments (MJ continues charities, but also stage/direct all related to him and US his fans.. others) and to involve myself as much as possible BUT FROM DISTANCE.”

MJ, Yes, from distance because we can’t see him,  although I’m sure he sees us and this is on the net world , my opinion.  ;)

Murray - how he could manage treatments? By phone from London? And Why to do so if another dr. would replace him, that dr. is in charge as long as Murray was absent.

“In  the  name of my family ans my stuff I WANT TO SAY THAT THEY APPRECIATED YOU AS MUCH AS I DID. Again I am DEEPLY SAD TO LEAVE YOU now BUT PLEASE REMEMBER MY ABSENCE IS NOT PERMANENT. “ ;)

MJ gives us THE BIG GUARANTEES that we must trust in his family and stuff (Ortega…others) because they appreciated us the same as he did. VERY CLEAR MESSAGE FROM MJ.

Murray – could not say this : in the name of his family. Is any patient interested to be appreciated by dr’s family or by stuff ? OK,  Murray was leaving, patients wanted to know who will replace him, that’s all. Not about his family or stuff.

Also the word appreciate is not OK in Murray mouth, he should say: you can trust in the new dr. who will take care of you –lol NOT appreciate! – appreciate by his family ?? come on!

MJ is deeply sad leaving us, YES, we saw and feel this,  but says : remember:  is NOT permanent, so will come back !! ;)

Murray deeply sad ?? come on,  any dr. is happy to work somewhere else for much more money, a dr. usually says : good-bye and wish you the best. End!.

"I wish to each of you and every one countinuous health, success, prosperity and PEACE."

MJ wishing us health and all yes … he couldn’t say I love you more,  ;) we understand.

But Murray ??
Wishing to the patients success?? Prosperity ?? and most of all Peace, If a real dr. tells me this when he is leaving for 8-9 months, especially PEACE !!, I’ll throw myself from 10 m high. I bet NO dr. says these words in these circumstances.
PEACE LOL??  Dr’s word ?? Maybe Marlon's word, you know: Study Peace or of a priest yes !   ;)
Oh my God, it was a little hard to understand you, but I get what you mean! I often wonder if MJ really knows what this is putting us through, emotionally..  That is such a good interpretation, you and Bec! Oh dear Lord, it makes so much sense, but Bec, what do you make of today's proceedings with the ol' Doc? Do they fit in?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ok suppose this was done to prove how the media works.  What the hell do you think is going to happen to Mj if he is alive and he stated that he was just trying to make a point with his fake death.  If this nreally was the case can you just imagine how the media, the police and other non fans eill treat him.  My bet they would hang him up by his toes.  No, it has to be because he was scared for his life !!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Quote from: "akiraka"

But Murray ??

There are many things forgotten, such as the good-bye letter of Murray.
Murray speaks for Michael during his absence. That is his role.
The letter was the good-bye of Michael, saying he would be absent for a while.
I hope he's not too hurt that his words did not get through to so many.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

and i think THIS is EXACTLY what michael KNEW would happen

and i think michael is BETTING that corruption wins out over truth

and michael is BETTING that they will bring charges, EVEN WITHOUT A DEAD PERSON

which, constitutes FRAUD

and PROVES that the entire system is, and i quote michael, “jacked”

The whole system sucks big time...

There are courtrooms where judges and lawyers scream like lunatics at their victims, where judges and lawyers tell lies and plant false evidence, and no one says a word to fight them. Innocent people get sentenced to prison, or even to be strapped to a table and put to death; or people are told they will be sent to jail unless they pay extortion money to friends of the judge. Judges are hiring thugs to engage in extortion and intimidation against other people. Fake trials are held, where both "sides" of lawyers help the judge conduct a fake trial against the victim.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions