becTopic starter

Quote from: "letstalkagain"
Ok suppose this was done to prove how the media works.  What the hell do you think is going to happen to Mj if he is alive and he stated that he was just trying to make a point with his fake death.  If this nreally was the case can you just imagine how the media, the police and other non fans eill treat him.  My bet they would hang him up by his toes.  No, it has to be because he was scared for his life !!

You didn't read a word I said did you, because I refuted every line of this argument already.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

i agree with you fans i believe in the hoax coz im desperate for my idol Michael to be alive! Michael come back to us pls we are your die hard core fanatic fans for life
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MICHAEL I NEED YOU

great post bec!
makes sence to me! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

patman

superb post !
it absolutely makes sense and is really an eye opener
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

As I said at the begining of this thread this is a really good theory.
But I read here and there explanations and theories saying that the deal of this hoax is this or this other problem you have in the USA.

Are you telling me Michael would be doing all that and putting the whole world attention on your domestic problems?

Well, I´d like to think that´s not so... I´d be loosing my time!

Please, I know it´s hard for you. But, shall you try to be a little bit more global thinkers?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

Your post makes absolute perfect sense! I really think you hit the nail on this one!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

since when do you get "booked" at a courthouse?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "somekindofsign"
To me makes perfect sense yeah!

OMG That just popped into my head as I was reading before I got to your answer Murray is Michael !! remember the Murray youtube just like Michaels statement from neverland this is huge but I still believe this is only part of why Michael did this but a BIG part anyone agree?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Proud Member of MJ\'s Army...Miss U Michael are u ok? Spreading the L.O.V.E one heart at a time, I will NEVER forget how YOU impacted my life. Always Smile.

Quote from: "Jennie"
Quote from: "supermj4eva"
yeah sounds like that all makes sense but .....
michael was found "NOT GUILTY" remember!?
i just dont get why he would be doing this for that reason when he didnt get done for it the justice system was RIGHT at that time? :S

I understand what you mean, but if this is the right theory maybe Michael will be on stand by on verdict day and if Murray gets convicted he'll walk in to the court room and maybe who knows he'll stay away for a while longer if Murray is found not guilty.

Either way like Michael, Murray's name will have been dragged through the mud and he will have lost not fans but patients and credibility. For what? For the media on a power trip who is being severely judgemental just cause it kinda looks the way they are putting it and it's helping them make a quick buck off a scandal. To make it even better, once they have the ball rollin they are in complete control because they caused it and now the entire world is believing and buying their rubbish.

@Bec
IMO you are definetly onto something here, you blew my mind. Caught me off guard there, it just seemed to come out of the blue!! :o  :P

Wow!! this is a genius plan. I am pretty sure Michael would get comprehension from the bigger part of the public if Michael did this to prove a point about the media and how the consequences can be huge. Everyone was saying how risky it was for Michael to come back after hoaxing his death, that he would really be torn apart, that everything the media did to him before would seem like a walk in the park in comparison. I know even if it were not Michael who had did this my reaction would be shock and understanding and it would give me a sense of awareness not to believe what I may read in tabloids.

Again wow!! Everything is there IMO. I am at loss for words to even begin explaining the state of aaawww and shock I am in right now. :D  :o  :D  :mrgreen:  :geek:  :shock:

I pray you are right, do you have any inside contacts or something? :lol:

It blew my mind too and if it all plays out as some of us think it may Murray will be revealed as the man who helped Michael in this important matter and Murray the "killer" will be Murray the "hero"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Proud Member of MJ\'s Army...Miss U Michael are u ok? Spreading the L.O.V.E one heart at a time, I will NEVER forget how YOU impacted my life. Always Smile.

Kirsche

So, do I get it right?

Conrad Murray HAS to be charged, so Michael can come back to proof, that the system and the government goes wrong and is charging people for something they didn't do?

I hope I understand this right  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

somekindofsign

It blew my mind too and if it all plays out as some of us think it may Murray will be revealed as the man who helped Michael in this important matter and Murray the "killer" will be Murray the "hero"

I´m spreading the idea that Murray really seems a good guy. So the paralelism between MJ and him, being lovely and falsely accused would be clear.
In this direction I think it goes the new report from Murray lawyer from TMZ:

Dr. Murray As 'Inspirational' as Michael Jackson

Posted Feb 10th 2010 12:50PM by TMZ Staff

One of the members of Dr. Conrad Murray's legal team says he's not concerned about the possibility of a downtown L.A. jury dominated by African Americans, because "Dr. Murray is as much of an inspiration as Michael Jackson was."

J. Michael Flanagan tells TMZ Dr. Murray is a man of "humble means who became very successful" and a jury will appreciate that.

Flanagan also told us the defense team has received a summary of the official investigation, but he says the L.A. County District Attorney's Office has informed Murray's lawyers it will take several weeks before the D.A. gives them a copy of the full file.

If all this was real I don´t think he would dare to say that.

About the summary... mmmm... I think will have the full file too  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I´m spreading the idea that Murray really seems a good guy. So the paralelism between MJ and him, being lovely and falsely accused would be clear.
In this direction I think it goes the new report from Murray lawyer from TMZ:

Dr. Murray As 'Inspirational' as Michael Jackson

Posted Feb 10th 2010 12:50PM by TMZ Staff

One of the members of Dr. Conrad Murray's legal team says he's not concerned about the possibility of a downtown L.A. jury dominated by African Americans, because "Dr. Murray is as much of an inspiration as Michael Jackson was."

J. Michael Flanagan tells TMZ Dr. Murray is a man of "humble means who became very successful" and a jury will appreciate that.

Flanagan also told us the defense team has received a summary of the official investigation, but he says the L.A. County District Attorney's Office has informed Murray's lawyers it will take several weeks before the D.A. gives them a copy of the full file.

If all this was real I don´t think he would dare to say that.

About the summary... mmmm... I think will have the full file too  :lol:  :lol:

I agree...seems the point of that article is to suggest a similarity between the two, and like you said, if it was real, I don't see how the lawyer would dare say such a thing.  Yeah, they both had humble beginnings, have successful careers etc. etc.  but there is a HUGE difference between being a doctor who nobody had ever heard of 8 months ago, and being the biggest star on the planet...lol  To the average observer this would be outrageous, but it makes perfect sense and goes along with the hoax to us.  I keep telling my non-believer friends that the only thing that makes sense out of all this nonsense is that it's a hoax...lol

BTW I am also trying to subtly spread the word among non-believers just by saying that we shouldn't jump to conclusions and convict the guy based on media reports, wait for the court to decide if he's guilty or not, not the media...like we kept telling the haters during MJ's trial.   ;)
Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 11:55:17 PM by tklein1014
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PinkTopaz sorry, I realize it was difficult to understand, the ideea was that all Murray's speech doesn't fit with Murray personality, Murray the Doctor etc.. it fits with MJ totally. The words used by Murray are unfit for a doctor, that's what I wanted to underline.

for example the Mission to find someone to replace him (Murray). Is this a MISSION for a Dr.? a replacement ? Mission it's a word of a complex meaning. Just to replace a dr. with another, I don't know the exact word in English, but sure it's not a MISSION for someone like Murray, or any doctor.

or another example :

in the name of Murray's family and his stuff he, Murray, said to his patients that they are appreciated by his family and stuff, like he Murray has appreciated them. This sound wired.

because :
we all have a dr., family dr. or others, so are you appreciated by dr's family (uncles, brothers, etc..)?  I don't think so, I guess dr's relatives didn't even know us.That was my point! But if we related all this speech to MJ, we can say that the fans are known by MJ's family, MJ's stuff..and I believe MJ wanted to point that fans are appreciated by his family and stuff.

So here I saw the differences and the fact that nothing from this video fits with a speech made by Murray.

Grace yes, I know about the good-bye letter of Murray, I didn't mentioned it, because it's a written "evidence" and I'm not 100% sure that it belongs to him.  

Instead in this video 100% is Murray and he is talking, it's Murray who we all know from newspapers TV... A written letter can't be verified by whom was released. That was the reason I couldn't consider this letter. I only assume it belong to Murray, in fact to MJ, but still is just an assumption.

hope know I explained better ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E.

Quote from: "akiraka"
PinkTopaz sorry, I realize it was difficult to understand, the ideea was that all Murray's speech doesn't fit with Murray personality, Murray the Doctor etc.. it fits with MJ totally. The words used by Murray are unfit for a doctor, that's what I wanted to underline.

for example the Mission to find someone to replace him (Murray). Is this a MISSION for a Dr.? a replacement ? Mission it's a word of a complex meaning. Just to replace a dr. with another, I don't know the exact word in English, but sure it's not a MISSION for someone like Murray, or any doctor.

or another example :

in the name of Murray's family and his stuff he, Murray, said to his patients that they are appreciated by his family and stuff, like he Murray has appreciated them. This sound wired.

because :
we all have a dr., family dr. or others, so are you appreciated by dr's family (uncles, brothers, etc..)?  I don't think so, I guess dr's relatives didn't even know us.That was my point! But if we related all this speech to MJ, we can say that the fans are known by MJ's family, MJ's stuff..and I believe MJ wanted to point that fans are appreciated by his family and stuff.

So here I saw the differences and the fact that nothing from this video fits with a speech made by Murray.

Grace yes, I know about the good-bye letter of Murray, I didn't mentioned it, because it's a written "evidence" and I'm not 100% sure that it belongs to him.  

Instead in this video 100% is Murray and he is talking, it's Murray who we all know from newspapers TV... A written letter can't be verified by whom was released. That was the reason I couldn't consider this letter. I only assume it belong to Murray, in fact to MJ, but still is just an assumption.

hope know I explained better ;)
Thanks for the details, but I did get what you meant! However these do give more insight, so thanks again! That kinda reminded me of that 1993 message when I first saw it, because that Chris Brown apology message was also out around that time and my siblings and I laughed that they were both copying Michael's beloved video messages! (Because he seems to love filming, like Christmas video messages and award show messages)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

As I said at the begining of this thread this is a really good theory.
But I read here and there explanations and theories saying that the deal of this hoax is this or this other problem you have in the USA.

Are you telling me Michael would be doing all that and putting the whole world attention on your domestic problems?

Well, I´d like to think that´s not so... I´d be loosing my time!

Please, I know it´s hard for you. But, shall you try to be a little bit more global thinkers?

I think this hoax has 3 serious issues it exposes, which I think are all global...

#1 Prejudice...global problem no matter where you live

#2 Media bias/corruption...global problem...didn't a British tabloid start the "Jacko" name?

#3 Government corruption...global problem

It's all for L.O.V.E. "Greatest Demonstration for Freedom"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions