becTopic starter

Quote from: "somekindofsign"
Dr. Murray As 'Inspirational' as Michael Jackson

Posted Feb 10th 2010 12:50PM by TMZ Staff

One of the members of Dr. Conrad Murray's legal team says he's not concerned about the possibility of a downtown L.A. jury dominated by African Americans, because "Dr. Murray is as much of an inspiration as Michael Jackson was."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

J. Michael Flanagan tells TMZ Dr. Murray is a man of "humble means who became very successful" and a jury will appreciate that.

Dayum... wow... I didn't see that coming.

Can I say it? Can I say it? Can I say it?

This is as good as the 3 way theory!!

*ducks and runs*

Ok, not quite but seriously, what could be that good. It's close though. Hehehehee.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Quote from: "bec"
Quote from: "somekindofsign"
Dr. Murray As 'Inspirational' as Michael Jackson

Posted Feb 10th 2010 12:50PM by TMZ Staff

One of the members of Dr. Conrad Murray's legal team says he's not concerned about the possibility of a downtown L.A. jury dominated by African Americans, because "Dr. Murray is as much of an inspiration as Michael Jackson was."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

J. Michael Flanagan tells TMZ Dr. Murray is a man of "humble means who became very successful" and a jury will appreciate that.

Dayum... wow... I didn't see that coming.

Can I say it? Can I say it? Can I say it?

This is as good as the 3 way theory!!

*ducks and runs*

Ok, not quite but seriously, what could be that good. It's close though. Hehehehee.
Er, do I want you to elaborate..?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

Do you? Lol. Ask the higher power.

3 way theory=brilliance. Would it's originator like to interject???? HINT HINT.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

lol bec , we were just talking about the 3 way theory this afternoon , yeahh he should  post something here and explain the theory
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

^ What in the name of Neverland is it?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bec you have answered the Murray question and many more it just became so much clearer thanks great post!  people keep asking me when is he coming back, my reply is he is waiting for something to happen before he can return I'm just not sure what it is, I think THIS IS IT! He has been charged good news I guess. We will wait with anticipation.   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
^ What in the name of Neverland is it?!

Brilliance. Plain and simple. Pure, original, August brilliance. Last original theory still standing and further strengthened by recent events.

But, a higher power retains the right to share it, not me. Pray he will bestow it upon you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

^ Real or joke? And where is he?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

I have been minioned to be the messenger by the higher authority. Stay tuned, I'm typing it up now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

I just wanted to let you all know that there was a raffle that day for 3 seats in the court room, and a chick I know was one of the people whom got to go in the room, she and the other two people were sat behind the jackson family, she was siting behind jermain. A raffle to sit in the court room for the public? Does anybody know if this is normal? She said that Murray seemed vert calm, and the court seemed to have his back, she had been protestinng out there all day, I saw photos of her outside there, and with john tobin, karan faye, and others. I just thought I let you all know. It very strange, Im gona ask her about whom did this raffle, was it the jacksons? Maybe needed to have a few fans in the court room, by why? For surport? That is what Katherine had said to her after they got outside, that she appricated her surport, and loved her shirt, and Randy wanted to know if she would be there april 5th. Just thouht I would share that information.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

becTopic starter

The 3 Way Theory. Behold and enjoy: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

I love this post, it is very good reading and makes sense..I hope its true, im 60/40 on him still being with us... I feel like im going crazy with everyone around me stating hes gone...even my fella who was starting to believe has reverted back since to whole conrad murray thing.. seeing the family at court, and i watched the jacksons fam dynasty in uk recently and seeing them cry..... i mean im still here but im starting to wane slightly in my belief.. BUT IM NEVER GIVING UP ON MIC NOT JUST YET  :?  :cry:  :)  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With Such Confusions Dont It Make You Wanna Scream!!

Yes this theory makes perfect sense think about it, if Murray gets charged there is only one person to get him off the hook and that is Michael so either Michael will return if it goes to far and they hand him a sentence or Michael returns before then and Murray is set free, Murray is Michael metaphorically like you said everyone condemned him before knowing the facts just like Michael and the molestation trial
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

Quote from: "bec"
The 3 Way Theory. Behold and enjoy: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I read it, and I agree that it is brilliant! I think I've had it in my head all of this time, it's like the simple core of this crazy hoax- and the hoax within a hoax thing just makes total sense, too. Good thinking, Badkolo!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

An article in Australian magazine heavily supporting bec's theory. I have coloured the text for the revealing parts but the most important part is in blue! That part makes me smile, I think it's pretty self explainatory.

THE DEFENCE'S STRATEGY, THE DOCTOR'S LAWYER REVEALS TO OK! HOW HE'LL WIN.

For the first time, Dr Conrad Murray's defence lawyer Ed Chernoff has spoken out about his clients world famous case. According to the Houston based lawyer and former prosecutor, the charged doctor has nothing to worry about in the lead up to his trail for Michael Jackson's death because there's simply not enough evidence to convict him.

"The problem is that they really don't have any heavy evidence" Ed tells renowned journalist Daphne Barack, "I understand these guys, I was A prosecutor. They have so much pressure mounting, but they don't have the evidence they were hoping to have."  

So just who is this doctor who went on to become Micheal Jackson's troubled personal physician? " Conrad met Michael in 2006 after he returned form Bahrain, Paris and Blanket were sick and Conrad was called to take care of them." the lawyer reveals. "They got friendly. For months of friendship and treating Micahel and his kids, he did not give them anything but the needed medicine." Which is exactly why Dr Murray's team say they've nothing to fear come D-Day. " We don't have a problem to prove it in court. It is all in the medical records, which he gave." The laywer goes onto to tell Daphne what many have suspected - that more than one doctor was providing Michael with drugs. " You have a chain of doctors who have given Michael drugs and prescriptions. But the prosecution wants to go only after the last guy who happened to be there that night..."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions