Disco

Re: Does anybody know the answer to this?
February 07, 2010, 07:43:17 PM
Quote from: "kelly wright"
Come on ,why do you think she is ranting and raving on facebook and twitter ? because Murray and his conspirators are going to get away with MURDER !what does her tweet : C.Murray;s arrest has to wait till Monday Because AEG isn't done decorating Murray's cell " what is she implying here ? That AeG is funding Murray ! Who is paying for his defense? He can't even afford to pay child support ! Is it a coincidence that the DATE LINE special just happens to coincide with Murray;s arrest . WOW ! And how much you think the media has paid the LAPD AND THE DA "S office to let them in on the media circus? That way they all make money off of MJ .Don't you see what is going on here ! Jermaine said The US Justice system sucks Latoya is saying it is a conspiracy to destroy her bro .Katherine is on video saying there was a conspiracy long ago and Joe as far back as the first accusation ,Joe also said that Murray was the"fall Guy" .You people are going to feel really bad if it turns out MJ is Dead and was murdered and you were all sitting around going" Oh were not worried About Murray because MJ is not dead ! You cannot think that way . You may find yourself feeling extreme guilt because you refuse to except the possibility That he was really murdered .You have to look at every aspect of it .Karen Faye was Mj friend OBVIOUSLY ,she has not done Any interviews because she is LOYAL .Don't u know she probably been offered MILLIONS to reveal things about MJ and she hasn't ! Can't you people see the truth .MY GOD ,this is so frustrating !. The LAPD IS CORRUPT they are in cahoots with the FBI and the Media . WAKE UP SHEEPLE !

@Kelly!
No doubt you are a Karen Faye fan, But don't dare come on here & say she is loyal to Michael, She has put very personal details regarding Michaels private life on Facebook!!!
If anyone asks her did she sell the photos of the tomb to tmz they are blocked from her page!!
Your the one that needs to get real here

I assume your all wound up because your listening to the stir up that is going on, If Karen Faye was so concerned about Michael then WHY?????? Didn't she go & make a statement to the police, she also worked on TII, do you think she declined her cheque????????  
The reason we are all here is because we are not easily led, nor do we conform to bullying or intimidation by a make-up artist & her cult followers!!!!!
Now off you go and have a great day tomorrow at the court by showing nothing but disrespect for Michael....
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

Zen

February 07, 2010, 09:09:10 PM
I agree Disco.
I am not fan of Karen Faye.  If she really witnesses what she says, WHY wait until
AFTER the death to reveal anything?
"I" would have already been in jail or worse, had anyone I was close to being abused
or sick without treatment, and that includes animals and children!  Much less my
"best friend"  :!:   :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2010, 10:05:08 PM
I'm no fan of Karen Faye either...she is spewing so much hate on her FB page...I'm not on her page, but I have friends who are...seriously off message.  I kept asking myself why, if MJ was being abused in such a way and needed help as she claims, why she didn't do anything or say anything until after 6/25?  If it were my friend in that situation, I'd have gone to the police.

I also have a question...if it was a closed casket funeral, why the need make him up?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Chance

February 07, 2010, 10:14:33 PM
and if you are friends with someone for such a long period of time and love that person.. could you actually apply makeup to them when they are dead?  I don't think I could.. guess Karen is a stronger person then I am
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Chance

February 07, 2010, 10:16:02 PM
and if Karen was willing to sell pictures from Holly Terrace.. I am sure she would have sold a picture of Michael dead
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 12:43:17 AM
I don't believe this. Who's Marcus any way? What Karen should have done MJ's "funeral" make up or hair for? There was not even public good by arranged for fans to see Michael. What's the point? Did make up for whom, family only and coffin?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

February 08, 2010, 12:51:47 AM
Quote from: "_Dangerous_"
There's ONE thing that I dont get, Why did she make his make-up.. If we couldn't see Michael ¬¬

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Quote from: "hope"
When Marlon did an interview about "re-dressing" Michael for the "burial", he did say that Karen Faye was going to do his make-up. I read it on another forum a long time ago. Someone might remember it...Marlon was sitting on a bed, and was talking about the specially ordered "curly shoulder length" wig. :?

And why would they need to special order a wig to bury Michael in?  I'm sure he was well stocked.  And another thing, if they indeed special ordered a special curly wig, then why would Karen be needed to do his hair.  It's already pre-done???

Umm... neither one of these actions are odd (the new wig, makeup etc). When my daughter died I had her hair styled the way she liked as well as her makeup done and dressed her in a brand new outfit that she was meant to wear for her 18th birthday.  These actions don't surprise me at all.

To me, if this is a hoax, Karen is in on it. She worked on Michael's face for over 20 years. If there was anyone that knew his face more other than himself it would be her. She would no every mark or scar on his face like no other.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 01:46:37 AM
Yes, but what would be the point of making him up if it was a closed casket and no one saw him?  That was my question...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 01:57:01 AM
Just because someone is dead and has a closed casket, doesn't mean that there is no point of having them made up to look nice. The point would be that the family would still like to lay someone to rest looking their best or they way the person wanted to look in life.

I'm not here to debate a point, because I've buried enough loved ones in my life time to not see this as anything odd or questionable.  All of them were made up beautifully, even the ones with closed caskets.  I had a family member that died in a car accident, who did have a closed casket and even then, we made her look as best as we could. Some families are like this, some aren't. I am obviously from one that does. We just don't throw our dead into the coffins and bury them in the ground in a mess. Again not unusual for me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 02:10:21 AM
Fair enough, and thanks for your insight.  I'm sorry for your losses.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Disco

February 08, 2010, 06:01:28 AM
Quote from: Chance
and if Karen was willing to sell pictures from Holly Terrace.. I am sure she would have sold a picture of Michael dead
[b

That wouldn't happen because Michael is not dead, no problem with photos of the tomb  ;) ][/b]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

February 08, 2010, 08:27:14 AM
I don't think ANYONE can be 100% sure if MJ is dead or alive.  NO ONE.  Therefore, I don't see how one group would feel any more guilty than the other at the outcome.  If it is determined that Michael is still alive, how will that reflect on the non believers?  Will that make you feel guilty that you had him dead and buried from the word go?  I would think it would come as a relief and a gift from God.  Same for us.  If it turns out that Michael is indeed deceased, we will finally mourn.  But at least we had faith in the possibility.  That is the only difference.  Neither your belief nor ours is gonna change the truth nor the outcome.  So why don't you just chill and let us have our day in court and you can have yours.  I certainly hope that you're not so ready to say "we told you so" that you are hoping that we are wrong?  Are you?  That's not nice.
NO ,there are a lot of folks on here that are positive they are correct that Mj is alive .No possibilty that he was murdered ! I look at this site everyday ,several times a day and I have watched All the Death hoax videos .YOu did not answer any of the Questions that I posed I desperately want MJ to be alive .But according to his Family and The DA"s office ,LAPD and the coroner all his friends and Karen Faye  he is dead . Oh Karen is whipped in to a frenzy because she is .... Bored .. in on the hoax ??? Wouldn't it be easier for her to say NOTHING ???? I been a fan for over 40 yrs . I watched these death hoax video and am on this forum because it made me feel better to at least have a glimmer of hope that he is still alive but after many mths of watching and investigating I sorry to say he has been murdered { what does"Make that change" mean to you ? You think you cannot change the outcome of things?{oh ye of little Faith } By making yourself heard .OH yes ... I 'm on needles and pins just waiting for you all to be wrong so I can say "I told you so " Im' not that shallow or self centered . I am about TRUTH .I want Justice for Michael, Period And how long have you been a fan ? How dare you , accuse me of being that shallow . I Don't make video's nor do I have a Site ,what do have to gain ? TRUTH IS ALL I am concerned with ! FACTS ,NOT SPECULATION Let me tell you what is NOT NICE ... To call everyone in MJ's family a liar including his kids !!!!!! THAT MY DEAR , IS NOT NICE !!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 08:37:50 AM
Is that facebook really hers? I've been wondering that for the longest. Is there a verification of it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

February 08, 2010, 10:10:23 AM
I don't think ANYONE can be 100% sure if MJ is dead or alive.  NO ONE.  Therefore, I don't see how one group would feel any more guilty than the other at the outcome.  If it is determined that Michael is still alive, how will that reflect on the non believers?  Will that make you feel guilty that you had him dead and buried from the word go?  I would think it would come as a relief and a gift from God.  Same for us.  If it turns out that Michael is indeed deceased, we will finally mourn.  But at least we had faith in the possibility.  That is the only difference.  Neither your belief nor ours is gonna change the truth nor the outcome.  So why don't you just chill and let us have our day in court and you can have yours.  I certainly hope that you're not so ready to say "we told you so" that you are hoping that we are wrong?  Are you?  That's not nice.
NO ,there are a lot of folks on here that are positive they are correct that Mj is alive .No possibilty that he was murdered ! I look at this site everyday ,several times a day and I have watched All the Death hoax videos .YOu did not answer any of the Questions that I posed I desperately want MJ to be alive .But according to his Family and The DA"s office ,LAPD and the coroner all his friends and Karen Faye  he is dead . Oh Karen is whipped in to a frenzy because she is .... Bored .. in on the hoax ??? Wouldn't it be easier for her to say NOTHING ???? I been a fan for over 40 yrs . I watched these death hoax video and am on this forum because it made me feel better to at least have a glimmer of hope that he is still alive but after many mths of watching and investigating I sorry to say he has been murdered { what does"Make that change" mean to you ? You think you cannot change the outcome of things?{oh ye of little Faith } By making yourself heard .OH yes ... I 'm on needles and pins just waiting for you all to be wrong so I can say "I told you so " Im' not that shallow or self centered . I am about TRUTH .I want Justice for Michael, Period And how long have you been a fan ? How dare you , accuse me of being that shallow . I Don't make video's nor do I have a Site ,what do have to gain ? TRUTH IS ALL I am concerned with ! FACTS ,NOT SPECULATION Let me tell you what is NOT NICE ... To call everyone in MJ's family a liar including his kids !!!!!! THAT MY DEAR , IS NOT NICE !!!!!!!!!
Dear Kelly

I know you mean well, but you have to let us believe. I don't know about Karen Faye but like everybody said, she was working for him before June 25th and she never said anything, for an example: if I had my friend being anorexic I would do something about it, if I had a friend doing drugs would try to help, you aren't just standing there and wait. Now justice. If LAPD and FBI are all corrupted, what can we do? Or better, what did Karen do. I respect her being loyal to MJ but if we are talking about murder, I don't think she is supposed to be quiet, she should be loud, have press conference. FB is not enough. MJ knew that someone wanted to murder him that's why he was cautious and I don't think he would let that happen. His family doesn't seem stressed about his death, so that makes me a hoax believer and I guess one of the sleeping sheeple.If MJ was murdered by CM and he gets away with it, I don't think he would get away from crazy sheeple. There's no place on Earth where he could be safe :evil: .Right sheeple ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus

February 08, 2010, 12:02:19 PM
Quote from: "Disco"
Come on ,why do you think she is ranting and raving on facebook and twitter ? because Murray and his conspirators are going to get away with MURDER !what does her tweet : C.Murray;s arrest has to wait till Monday Because AEG isn't done decorating Murray's cell " what is she implying here ? That AeG is funding Murray ! Who is paying for his defense? He can't even afford to pay child support ! Is it a coincidence that the DATE LINE special just happens to coincide with Murray;s arrest . WOW ! And how much you think the media has paid the LAPD AND THE DA "S office to let them in on the media circus? That way they all make money off of MJ .Don't you see what is going on here ! Jermaine said The US Justice system sucks Latoya is saying it is a conspiracy to destroy her bro .Katherine is on video saying there was a conspiracy long ago and Joe as far back as the first accusation ,Joe also said that Murray was the"fall Guy" .You people are going to feel really bad if it turns out MJ is Dead and was murdered and you were all sitting around going" Oh were not worried About Murray because MJ is not dead ! You cannot think that way . You may find yourself feeling extreme guilt because you refuse to except the possibility That he was really murdered .You have to look at every aspect of it .Karen Faye was Mj friend OBVIOUSLY ,she has not done Any interviews because she is LOYAL .Don't u know she probably been offered MILLIONS to reveal things about MJ and she hasn't ! Can't you people see the truth .MY GOD ,this is so frustrating !. The LAPD IS CORRUPT they are in cahoots with the FBI and the Media . WAKE UP SHEEPLE !

@Kelly!
No doubt you are a Karen Faye fan, But don't dare come on here & say she is loyal to Michael, She has put very personal details regarding Michaels private life on Facebook!!!
If anyone asks her did she sell the photos of the tomb to tmz they are blocked from her page!!
Your the one that needs to get real here

I assume your all wound up because your listening to the stir up that is going on, If Karen Faye was so concerned about Michael then WHY?????? Didn't she go & make a statement to the police, she also worked on TII, do you think she declined her cheque????????  
The reason we are all here is because we are not easily led, nor do we conform to bullying or intimidation by a make-up artist & her cult followers!!!!!
Now off you go and have a great day tomorrow at the court by showing nothing but disrespect for Michael....

Yeah! Totally agree.
And I never liked what she did with MJ face before june 25th.  I mean make up. She did it like he was a girl. She could not even select the right tone to his lipstick! :evil:
 It's her fucking fault! :evil:  Without make up MJ looks way too hot!Much better.
 ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions