Re: Does anybody know the answer to this?
February 08, 2010, 04:48:31 PM
I don't know anymore.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 05:07:20 PM
I feel sorry we start fighting in there when there is only one obvious thing: NONE OF US HAS AN ANSWER....calling ppl sheeps cause they want to beLIEve is not an answer

We are all sad, despaired, looking for answers or justice...being a fan over 40 years or 30, 20 or just even 1 month doesnt give ppl more or less authority or rights on here...at least i hope so

If some ppl believe strongly MJ s alive, they aren't hurting anyone...even if they end up seing they were wrong, just let them be...if that can help some of us to get over MJ s death, so let us be...maybe time will heal us but in the meantime we have sth to hang to

How can anyone here prove anything when none of us know any of the persons involved????????????????

Some ppl believe so strongly in God, they would give their life for him...But when u ask them to prove to a non-believer that God does exist, they can't

And so are hoax believers. They feel in their guts sth isn t right. But they wont be able to convince u

I personnally think some are trying to cover up sth. I beLIEve more in the murder theory but from time to time, because i see clues, i hope and pray that MJ is alive

I think no one has a right to tell me i m silly bout that...

Geez am i pissed today...........................................
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bibi

February 08, 2010, 05:50:19 PM
hmmm...I've always wondered about KAren...I mean on her facebook she keeps complaining about the injustice that was done...talking against Murray...today she was in fron tof the courtroom with some fans protesting! So, it's really weird how after 7 months she still talks on facebook about Mj everyday...I mean I know we do too, but she doesnt seem to have any connection to the family or anyone...she's just like us now, a fan! That's why I don't think she's in on the hoax...otherwise she would have been quieter  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mjkate

February 08, 2010, 06:47:21 PM
yes she is close to randy....when he opened his twitter account she said to follow him that he was one of us
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 12:50:48 AM
I've decided to post no answer to non-beliver / haters / whatever that has no more than 3 or 4 days in this forum and that you can notice that just reading how they express their thoughts. For ex. "you can't tell that he is alive"... yes, we can't but let me show you some things that we have been discussing for some months now.. c'mon c'mon.. I'm sure you will love it! there are so many strange things surrounding his death!.. .
is not my intention to be rude, but... it doesn't worth it for me, I wont argue with people that is not interested in knowing why I have this point of view, because I do understand why others have a different one. So.. Love, peace, have a free mind, and don't let anyone..ANYONE.. to let you down in what you believe.

Lots of L.O.V.E!

P.S: Happyfeet, I'm sorry for your lost. and yes, in my family isn't odd at all this makeup thing either. Kisses and Hugs
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions