Re: Stunning NEW Revelation About Dr Murray
February 07, 2010, 05:17:06 PM
Good LORD!if thats true,then that is one of the most ridiculous and careless things i have ever seen a doctor do,especially SUPPOSEDLY a lifesaving,truthsworthy one.NUMBER 1 he left his patient,WHILE THEY WERE UNDER UNDER A MEDICINE THAT MUST BE CONSTANTLY MONITORED AND CAN CAUSE DEATH.numero 2,he left,not for a good reason like an emergency,but to SEE A HOOKER!!?are you serious?this is supposed to be a sad tragedy,not something funny.I want to slap murray myself because this is the kind of crap that makes me want to spit.Please let this not be true.
Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 05:22:27 PM by Mercurial
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
DEBACLE

bec

February 07, 2010, 05:21:55 PM
Quote from: "Mercurial"
Good LORD!:?if thats true,then that is one of the most ridiculous and careless things i have ever seen a doctor do,especially SUPPOSEDLY a lifesaving,truthsworthy one.NUMBER 1 he left his patient,WHILE THEY WERE UNDER UNDER A MEDICINE THAT MUST BE CONSTANTLY MONITORED AND CAN CAUSE DEATH.numero 2,he left,not for a good reason like an emergency,but to SEE A HOOKER!!?are you serious?this is supposed to be a sad tragedy,not something funny.I want to slap murray myself because this is the kind of crap that makes me want to spit.Please let this not be true.

These reports are DESIGNED to evoke these kinds of emotions from people.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Xsy

February 07, 2010, 05:22:25 PM
Who is Geraldine Hughes?

Sorry if it´s discussed before or generally known... but this name just caught my eye because of GH...
But actually i dodn´t believe in this GH thing...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lou

February 07, 2010, 05:24:15 PM
oh, no, is it really true? How does this person know it? If it was the case, so the police should be able to consider the case as murder instead of manslaughter.
 :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2010, 05:24:41 PM
But does it really look like MJ?

The legs is an interesting point, i can't decide on that yet. The ponytail may be there even though not allowed - does everyone play by the rules? It could be passably short. Who knows on that. He is in paramedic uniform it seems. Everyone else is walking forward pretty much. If you are at the hospital end of the stretcher you may be turned in toward the stretcher as you guide it, rather than pushing it - this may cause less bobbing. If this mystery guy is a paramedic you can see he is not facing forward pushing, he seems to be sideways facing the side of the stretcher. Imagine the different ways you can guide a stretcher.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2010, 05:28:51 PM
Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
Bec, about that moving pic, i've studied it and to begin with, the guy who people say is sitting up to me looks to be a paramedic in the dark blue uniform. He has a tiny short ponytail, unlike that of MJ. I am not sure which end the head should be at, because the rest is up near the ambulance end yet everyone seems to be looking at the other end. Also, shouldn't someone be doing cpr and the air bag? Do we know how many paramedics were in attendance at the house?

If you go into old MJHD archive there were still photos of this video with blow ups of the person sitting up, also if it were a paramedic he would have no legs I remember we researched this alot way back when legs, ears etc.  But there were many still photos there.

:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2010, 05:31:14 PM
Quote from: "bec"
Not a paramedic. Reason #1, ponytails and hair below ear lobe level are expressly against EMT and LAFD dress code protocol. Reason #2, There are 3 paramedics already present in this GIF, two at the head of the stretcher and one at the foot on the left side. Reason #3, there are no legs to accompany this person. Reason #4, this person's head remains level as the other walking people's heads bob up and down with their walking stride. The only other head in this GIF that remains level is the gentleman standing motionless in the doorway.

Conclusion: This ponytailed person is either levitating beside the stretcher or sitting on the stretcher.

Conclusion jumped to: As this is the stretcher unloaded from the ambulance videotaped leaving Michael's residence on 6-25 and arriving at UCLA, this levitating or stretcher riding person is Michael.

Precicely you put it so much better than I did.  Thanks

:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2010, 05:49:23 PM
The clarity in that footage really isn't great at all. I understand the valid points you made, but they can also be explained other ways. It is not impossible that person is a paramedic. Did MJ cut his hair - because that ponytail is very short. I think it's a big jump to say it's MJ when it doesn't look like him or the pic is too blurry to tell.

Also why sit up like that when you are clearly visible?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2010, 06:03:33 PM
The clarity in that footage really isn't great at all. I understand the valid points you made, but they can also be explained other ways. It is not impossible that person is a paramedic. Did MJ cut his hair - because that ponytail is very short. I think it's a big jump to say it's MJ when it doesn't look like him or the pic is too blurry to tell.

Also why sit up like that when you are clearly visible?

Yeah, I'm having doubts about a lot of pictures even though people come up with good explanations. It's just not logical  :?  Although I want to believe it...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

February 07, 2010, 06:26:39 PM
What makes you think the ponytail is short? It's end is obscured by another person. Only where the ponytail originates out of the base of the scull is visible.

Triangulated logic to be sure. But, considering our options, what's more believeable, that it's an EMT, considering the 4 reasons I gave against that theory... or that it's Michael? What makes you say it's illogical that it's Michael? Media reports that he died?

I have 4 reasons why resolving that this is an EMT is illogical and no one has presented a logical reason that it isn't Michael... other then the fact that the media says he died.

So yes, I get that believeing Michael is alive and kicking and entered UCLA fine and dandy is difficult to grasp... but then why are you all here?

Just saying. If we are going to ignore the information that the GIF presents in leu of media reports that we have already and routinely collectively discarded as hearsay or sraight up falsities, then in the end we are STILL NOT thinking outside the box and we are STILL NOT believeing our own eyes and brains and we have learned NOTHING in the course of these 7 months.

So again. In order to research this hoax with any success then you have to turn OFF the TV (metaphorically) and turn ON your own eyes and analytical minds and THINK FOR YOURSELVES.

SO. Discard the information the media presents. Discard what your non-believer friends say. Discard what the general public believes to be true. Shit, even discard what I say, and LOOK AT THE GIF. Look closely at the information we have. Look carefully at the evidence. Look closely at what's real and make up your own mind. But remember, the media is powerful, and they infiltrate your psyche very deeply. All of us under the age of 65ish are TV raised from birth. We have been systematically trained to accept what the pretty lady or the handsome man on the picture box says is true. It's influence runs deep, so deep it's difficult to realise the full extent of it's power. Even we hoaxers have a constant internal and subconscious battle raging within, to independently draw our own conclusions, to put aside what the media tells us is true, he's dead. You see it on the forums and in chat every single day, another one, oh I think he's dead guys, they succumb to the pressure, to the propaganda. Because we all feel that little nagging voice in the back of our heads say "it's not real.... what the box says is real". But that voice isn't reality. That voice is the systematic propaganda we were all born and raised on.

This is the power of the media. They run the entire country. They control the minds and thoughts and perceptions of every single human being who has access to a TV. They control it so deeply is ingrained, like an instinct, like a biological urge.

Dig deep. Our brains still function. We still have the ability to perceive an event and come up with a conclusion based on what our own eyes tell us, completely independently of any outside influence. It's difficult, but please realise what the little voice in your head really is. It's not real. It's the media.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Rosie

February 07, 2010, 06:35:37 PM
But does it really look like MJ?

The legs is an interesting point, i can't decide on that yet. The ponytail may be there even though not allowed - does everyone play by the rules? It could be passably short. Who knows on that. He is in paramedic uniform it seems. Everyone else is walking forward pretty much. If you are at the hospital end of the stretcher you may be turned in toward the stretcher as you guide it, rather than pushing it - this may cause less bobbing. If this mystery guy is a paramedic you can see he is not facing forward pushing, he seems to be sideways facing the side of the stretcher. Imagine the different ways you can guide a stretcher.

But if it IS a paramedic, why would he be wearing lipstick?  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

libra8

February 07, 2010, 08:41:35 PM
I havent seen the moving gif pony tail guy on stretcher in a long time.
When I first saw it months ago, I was convinced the ponytail guy was MJ very quickly, sitting up, turning & laying down. Security guard guy is holding his coat up, shielding view.

Now that i see the moving gif again I believe 110% its MJ sitting up & laying down on stretcher.

Whats to say the ponytail guy isnt MJ? I mean it looks just like him, why wouldnt it be him?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It\'s Black, It\'s White
It\'s Tough For You
To Get By

It\'s Black, It\'s White, Whoo

February 07, 2010, 08:48:20 PM
Maybe the paramedic is a female, hence the ponytail and lipstick.  Maybe???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2010, 08:50:00 PM
Quote from: "libra8"
I havent seen the moving gif pony tail guy on stretcher in a long time.
When I first saw it months ago, I was convinced the ponytail guy was MJ very quickly, sitting up, turning & laying down. Security guard guy is holding his coat up, shielding view.

Now that i see the moving gif again I believe 110% its MJ sitting up & laying down on stretcher.

Whats to say the ponytail guy isnt MJ? I mean it looks just like him, why wouldnt it be him?

But why would he risks being caught sitting up or laying down if he was meant to be dead or at least near death?  T
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

February 07, 2010, 08:58:21 PM
The way I heard these story, was that CM went to girlfriends (or wife) home.  The
one that was called upon for questioning.  Though she may be a call girl too.  

In regard to this video shot, am I the only one that sees either a security member or
is it CM that hides HIMSELF with coat?  The stretcher has already come out, and
he hides nothing but himself?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions