becTopic starter

Even hoaxers truly believe the media
February 07, 2010, 06:31:02 PM

In regards to an old debate made new again on another thread, I decided to post this as it's own topic because it's fucking important. Not the GIF persay, but the emotions and reactions the GIF inspires. Please read, and THINK about the message. Forget the GIF. It's only an example. What I am trying to express is bigger then the GIF. It pertains to the entire hoax, and the entire journey we have all been on these past long 7+ months together.

On another thread, I am involved in a discussion. I presented this post for consideration:
Not a paramedic. Reason #1, ponytails and hair below ear lobe level are expressly against EMT and LAFD dress code protocol. Reason #2, There are 3 paramedics already present in this GIF, two at the head of the stretcher and one at the foot on the left side. Reason #3, there are no legs to accompany this person. Reason #4, this person's head remains level as the other walking people's heads bob up and down with their walking stride. The only other head in this GIF that remains level is the gentleman standing motionless in the doorway.

Conclusion: This ponytailed person is either levitating beside the stretcher or sitting on the stretcher.

Conclusion jumped to: As this is the stretcher unloaded from the ambulance videotaped leaving Michael's residence on 6-25 and arriving at UCLA, this levitating or stretcher riding person is Michael.

In response, QuirkyDiana said this:
The clarity in that footage really isn't great at all. I understand the valid points you made, but they can also be explained other ways. It is not impossible that person is a paramedic. Did MJ cut his hair - because that ponytail is very short. I think it's a big jump to say it's MJ when it doesn't look like him or the pic is too blurry to tell.

Also why sit up like that when you are clearly visible?

Which inspired the following thoughts:

What makes you think the ponytail is short? It's end is obscured by another person. Only where the ponytail originates out of the base of the scull is visible.

Triangulated logic to be sure. But, considering our options, what's more believeable, that it's an EMT, considering the 4 reasons I gave against that theory... or that it's Michael? What makes you say it's illogical that it's Michael? Media reports that he died?

I have 4 reasons why resolving that this is an EMT is illogical and no one has presented a logical reason that it isn't Michael... other then the fact that the media says he died.

So yes, I get that believeing Michael is alive and kicking and entered UCLA fine and dandy is difficult to grasp... but then why are you all here?

Just saying. If we are going to ignore the information that the GIF presents in leu of media reports that we have already and routinely collectively discarded as hearsay or sraight up falsities, then in the end we are STILL NOT thinking outside the box and we are STILL NOT believeing our own eyes and brains and we have learned NOTHING in the course of these 7 months.

So again. In order to research this hoax with any success then you have to turn OFF the TV (metaphorically) and turn ON your own eyes and analytical minds and THINK FOR YOURSELVES.

SO. Discard the information the media presents. Discard what your non-believer friends say. Discard what the general public believes to be true. Shit, even discard what I say, and LOOK AT THE GIF. Look closely at the information we have. Look carefully at the evidence. Look closely at what's real and make up your own mind. But remember, the media is powerful, and they infiltrate your psyche very deeply. All of us under the age of 65ish are TV raised from birth. We have been systematically trained to accept what the pretty lady or the handsome man on the picture box says is true. It's influence runs deep, so deep it's difficult to realise the full extent of it's power. Even we hoaxers have a constant internal and subconscious battle raging within, to independently draw our own conclusions, to put aside what the media tells us is true, he's dead. You see it on the forums and in chat every single day, another one, oh I think he's dead guys, they succumb to the pressure, to the propaganda. Because we all feel that little nagging voice in the back of our heads say "it's not real.... what the box says is real". But that voice isn't reality. That voice is the systematic propaganda we were all born and raised on.

This is the power of the media. They run the entire country. They control the minds and thoughts and perceptions of every single human being who has access to a TV. They control it so deeply is ingrained, like an instinct, like a biological urge.

Dig deep. Our brains still function. We still have the ability to perceive an event and come up with a conclusion based on what our own eyes tell us, completely independently of any outside influence. It's difficult, but please realise what the little voice in your head really is. It's not real. It's the media.
Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 06:53:47 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Re: Even hoaxers truly believe the media
February 07, 2010, 06:51:22 PM
Very interesting; my only problem is that I don't see the guy with the pony, if you can please point it out that would be great.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2010, 06:58:12 PM
Quote from: "Butterflyaway"
Very interesting; my only problem is that I don't see the guy with the pony, if you can please point it out that would be great.
ahaha i dont see him either maybe i need new glasses :O
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

miss j

February 07, 2010, 08:48:21 PM
i saw someone on the stretcher, looks like he's wearing sunglasses lying down from his seated position. but..didn't see any ponytail.........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You ain\'t heavy, you\'re my brother.

becTopic starter

February 07, 2010, 09:03:11 PM
Keep looking.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

ejay

February 07, 2010, 09:05:47 PM
the "ponytail shot" is like 1 second before the GIF ends and starts over again(the sixth frame)..just keep staring between Murray and the security guard.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2010, 09:18:34 PM
I could just be my eyes (They are f.ucked up) But I really don't see a ponytail.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2010, 09:41:17 PM
focus on the intrance ..and u will see him

so the guy with the ponytail is suposed to be ...?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

February 07, 2010, 09:49:52 PM
Thank you Bec for reposting your very well said speech.  I love it and did see it in the other thread.  Seems though you are being ignored, slightly, with no response and I wonder why that is ???  I know exactly what you are saying about thinking outside the box, listening to what has not been said, observing the least obvious in this case.

If you've ever read my posts I may have mentioned that all my life I've felt things were not right.  I've never been a TV addict, so I'm less programmed than most my friends.  I'm not sucked into material things or fancy packaging, I'm too practical minded to be sucked into what is considered or appears normal to most. So I feel the bad vibes of mind control and things hidden and am sensitive to the energy around me.  I know where you are coming from. I understand your frustration here.

For the past 8 months I've been trying to deprogram myself even more and have learned so much being involved in this investigation.  I want justice for Michael too, but very much tilt toward the side of not falling for the illusion.  This entire CIRCUS surrounding what happened June 25th, 2009 is meant to open our eyes to the bigger picture.  This is Michaels Greatest Show On Earth and people are still hoping he will just show up out of thin air to come rescue the weak minded?????  

Things in this world are changing right under our noses to those who are paying attention.  Lucky for the sheeple there are enough who have AWAKEN and are trying to stop the really nasty shit that's gonna creep up behind those still under the spell of their own dream states.  While thousands of MJ fans are either sobbing over a hypothetical murder, others are arming with pitchforks in LA or glued to this forum.  This is what Alex Jones gets so angry about,,,the media distraction that in the end will kill the people and allow the mafia types to take over the world.  

Well, I've been here all day myself reading all about it. I think Murray is in on the hoax that has gone way out of hand.  He is in the spotlight, that's for sure. I sure hope Michael has plenty of cameras set up for tomorrow or the next day when Murray gets his day in court.  I can't wait to see the movie.

Keep throwing your thoughts and wisdom out to us Bec.  I for one welcome it !

xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

February 07, 2010, 09:52:02 PM
OMG that is sooooo MJ! GUys u dont see it. I have saw this before on another website where there are hundreds of people analyzing it! This is a very good GIF, I would like to know what EMT do u all know that wears a ponytail dark shades and RED lipstick! Comeon it is directly in front of us. I for one believe it to be him. Also I would like to know who is stepping out of the back of the ambulance? :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2010, 10:36:14 PM
I SEE IT! Yay!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 07, 2010, 10:37:26 PM
@bec
I understand where u are coming from with this. I always think outside the box because usually that's where most of ur answers could come from :D Now doggone I really wanna see this GIF but I can't til 2marrow after 6 hours of school :!:
Hmmm I wonder if I wake up early will I be able to get on the forum and see it  :?:  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

becTopic starter

February 07, 2010, 10:50:02 PM
Thanks Karma.

Oh and one last little bit of funsies for you....

That GIF is constructed from ALL the pics taken at the scene. Know how many pics were taken that day at that time? Yup, you guessed it. 7 pics.

lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

February 07, 2010, 10:59:26 PM
Quote from: "karmaknowstruth"
Thank you Bec for reposting your very well said speech.  I love it and did see it in the other thread.  Seems though you are being ignored, slightly, with no response and I wonder why that is ???  I know exactly what you are saying about thinking outside the box, listening to what has not been said, observing the least obvious in this case.

If you've ever read my posts I may have mentioned that all my life I've felt things were not right.  I've never been a TV addict, so I'm less programmed than most my friends.  I'm not sucked into material things or fancy packaging, I'm too practical minded to be sucked into what is considered or appears normal to most. So I feel the bad vibes of mind control and things hidden and am sensitive to the energy around me.  I know where you are coming from. I understand your frustration here.

For the past 8 months I've been trying to deprogram myself even more and have learned so much being involved in this investigation.  I want justice for Michael too, but very much tilt toward the side of not falling for the illusion.  This entire CIRCUS surrounding what happened June 25th, 2009 is meant to open our eyes to the bigger picture.  This is Michaels Greatest Show On Earth and people are still hoping he will just show up out of thin air to come rescue the weak minded?????  

Things in this world are changing right under our noses to those who are paying attention.  Lucky for the sheeple there are enough who have AWAKEN and are trying to stop the really nasty shit that's gonna creep up behind those still under the spell of their own dream states.  While thousands of MJ fans are either sobbing over a hypothetical murder, others are arming with pitchforks in LA or glued to this forum.  This is what Alex Jones gets so angry about,,,the media distraction that in the end will kill the people and allow the mafia types to take over the world.  

Well, I've been here all day myself reading all about it. I think Murray is in on the hoax that has gone way out of hand.  He is in the spotlight, that's for sure. I sure hope Michael has plenty of cameras set up for tomorrow or the next day when Murray gets his day in court.  I can't wait to see the movie.

Keep throwing your thoughts and wisdom out to us Bec.  I for one welcome it !

xoxoxo
Ah yes, exactly my thoughts- you sound a lot like me, Karma! I was just noticing how on Friday, everyone was getting all caught up by that DATELINE special- about things J. Randy Tarraborelli (or however you spell it..)  was saying! No offense, guys, but really- a gossip monger? Nothing he says is important! We need to remember when we watch things like that this is a hoax and what the media says is biased and twisted..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2010, 11:06:45 PM
Does anyone have the pics by themselves - not in a gif?

It seems to blur just as I see someone moving in between, then I'm kinda distracted by the other people & they get in the way.   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions