Hi Michael!
February 07, 2010, 11:38:16 PM
I just want to say hi to you, Michael. I am always spending so much time on this site and researching to find the truth, which is important. But the reason I do it is because I love you so much. And I know you are reading.
I have always felt the most like me when I am surrounded by you. Even in "death" you have been able to bring healing to people through your love and music, and bring people together as well.  I don't know all of the answers. But I do know that I am now a different person because of this, because of you. I always knew I loved you for a reason...and...this is it :)
When I was a little girl, you gave me a safe and beautiful place to go when my parents were fighting. My friends and I would have pretend tea parties and would always invite you and Janet. You taught me the gift of music, and I spent all my free time studying your singing and dancing and practicing in front of the mirror. As I got a little bit older, that magic stayed with me. I struggled in school, being made fun of for being different sometimes, but you taught me that not only is it okay to be different..it's extraordinary! Because of you, I've managed to grow up without losing my imagination and gentle nature. Because of you, I believe in God and I believe in love.  Because of you, I am me!
When people tell lies about you...it has always hurt me. I have felt as if the words are being said about me, as if I can feel exactly what you must be feeling. I feel you are my very best friend and that if we ever met, you would feel the same way. But the amazing thing is, I can feel your love anyway and I know one day we will dwell in the same place. But first, you must complete your mission here on Earth. You were created to do unthinkable things. I believe this with all my heart.
I hope you are safe and smiling. I hope you can feel my love as well as the millions of others who love you. You must know that yes we love your talent, but I know I speak for everyone when I say that we love you for you. I would give everything I own just to spend one day with you. To walk with you, laugh with you, and just share the same sky.
You are special. So special. Yes, you have changed the world (and the best is yet to come), but most importantly, you have changed my heart forever. I could never thank you enough, but would do anything to show you my gratitude and unconditional love.
Thank you, Michael. My life, my love, my lullaby...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: Hi Michael!
February 08, 2010, 03:13:29 AM
I've always watched from a distance and probably heard his music from my moms belly. I've been a fan, since the Jackson5 cartoon was aired on local tv. Oh hello everyone essenceofebony0to9 here by way of one of the x-files state.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
o

Re: Hi Michael!
February 08, 2010, 05:11:20 AM
@jacilovesmichael

Just wanted to say, what a beautiful post. It made me all emotional  :oops: Nowadays everything regarding Michael makes me emotional, only he can invoke such strong feeling in me. It's difficult to explain but I'm sure many of you totallt understand what I mean. Michael truly is unique and remarkable. I've loved him all my life and will continue to do so for all eternity.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions