Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Yeah kind of like Michael.. a lot of IGNORANT people still believe Michael molested children even though he was found NOT GUILTY.

I think if we believe in a hoax, we must believe that Dr. Murray is a big part of it. That means he is NOT guilty of killing anyone. He's being used but I believe he knows it. He's a black man who would probably be honored to be a part of something to fight against racism and injustice in general. I think the hoax has many reasons, not just one. And I think they are all intertwined. That is why the whole thing is GENIUS.

I'll second that!  :D

And yeah, it's very unfortunate that so many people HATE a man they really know nothing about.  :roll: Honestly, even before I became a beLIEver...I was so torn apart over Michael's "death" but not once did I feel strong anger or hate towards Murray. People would say that he should shoot himself in the heard etc. Seriously?? That's cruel. ESPECIALLY since he has not been proven guilty. It's sick. Do they HONESTLY think that Michael would wish that upon Murray?? Even IF this whole scenario was real and Michael was dependent on the drugs that Murray administered illegally....would Michael have blamed Murray?!?! I don't think so. And Like I've said many many times before, MICHAEL IS NOT NAIVE. So all this crap about Michael not knowing "what's good for him." is  :roll: He is a very intelligent man.  ;) Shamone now.  :) That's one of the main reasons I don't believe he 'died of acute propofol intoxication'. He was a healthy person who enjoyed learning about the human anatomy. I don't believe for one second that he'd do something that would harm his body. He'd put his kids first.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"When I feel that something is not right, I have to speak up. I know most people don\'t think of me as tough or strong-willed, but that\'s just because they don\'t know me."
~ Michael Jackson - Moonwalk

I\'ve enlisted in the army of L.O.V.E.
We\'re here for you, Michael. No matter what.
[/b]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Great vid! Definately : Stop the hate-parade !!

It's an evil escellating circle that wont get us anywhere. Searching revenche and being mean does no good in the long run.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

mumof3

It just goes to show people have NOT listened to Michael all thease years It is love not hate If it is true Michael is dead he did not stab him shot him strangle him something went terrible wrong   but anyway I know Michael is alive so I am not worried today  but people are so cruel to kenny murray and even Karen they have started to attack.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Brilliant video and so true. What happened to MJ is happening to Murray, will people ever learn. I just hope MJ does prove this to everyone. The media are pushing this Murray story and this is making people annoyed and p****ed off, it's the media who are brain washing people they can't think for themselves.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

Well, guys, but for the majority of the public there is "someone dead - by the hand of CM" as a fact = nobody denies.

Is this situation really comparative to MJ`s "case"? We did not have a lethal victim then - just allegations, assertions and incriminations ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

Aintnosunshine wrote: Is this situation really comparative to MJ`s "case"? We did not have a lethal victim then - just allegations, assertions and incriminations ...

I agree!  CM admits to giving MIchael those drugs, although he may not be telling the truth of how much propophol he administered.  I will let Murray have his day in court, but if and it is a big if, he is convicted, then can I hate him for killing the most sweetest, talented, loving man this world will ever know?  I will hate him for being an incompetent doctor, who left a patient alone on a drug that requires constant medical care and proper monitoring, who went against the hypocratic oath, and who did nothing to help MJ with a proper physician's care.  And believe me, if Michael is really dead and I sure as hell hope he is not, but if he is, then I bet he's none too happy with Murray either.  :evil:  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you , Mo ! :)
 Totally agree.
Actually, I feel sorry for Murray , especially yesterday in the courthouse.
He was so expressionless sitting there , knowing that he has to pass through  all these .
I really really felt sorry for the guy. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hello, thx for posting.      I dunno how relevant this video is but IF there's a hoax the ppl pulling the strings should be careful , some fans wont accept the fact that murray gets so little if they believe he killed the moonwalking wizard. Some might not think the right way and put Conrad in danger.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

Thanks for this video! It's great and I totally agree!

We're not better than the media when we judge murray now....

Remember: Media lies, but your eyes don't
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

[attachment=0:3q31jpx4]The Innocent Man.JPG[/attachment:3q31jpx4]

If I sail to Acapulco or Cancun Mexico
There the law is waiting for me
If they won't take me in Cairo
then Lord where will I go ?
I'll die a man without a country
and only God knew I was innocent now.

Something to think about...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well, Mo, that`s quite something to investigate further ...  :)

At first I just remembered the Julie Driscoll Brian Auger Song "Way down to Cairo" and the history behind  way back then (if slaves managed to reach Cairo, Illinois, they were supposed to be free). See "Huckleberry Finn" as well.

Excerpt from Wikipedia:
Sharing in the culture of the South, many Cairo residents supported racial segregation. In 1909, a mob of hundreds lynched black resident Will James. Racial discrimination remained part of the society. In 1969, Cairo was the site of an intense civil rights struggle to end segregation and create job opportunities. The threat of violence resulted in the National Guard being called in to restore order. The United Front civil rights organization led a decade-long boycott of white-owned businesses—which encompassed virtually all the businesses in the town. Its economy crippled by the boycott and the shift of traffic away from the river, Cairo has emerged slowly from the years of conflict.

Further: ChildbyAdoption tweeted lately that the name Conrad Murray would not be real, but symbolism (she advised google-research on both Conrad and Murray - well, there`ll be some interesting finds, like "The Beserk" - didn`t get deeply into it yet ).

But what about this (also from Wikipedia):
In 1916 Billy Murray had a #10 hit record with "When You Drop Off at Cairo, Illinois". Other songs that refer to Cairo include "Road To Cairo" by cult American singer-songwriter David Ackles, later covered by Julie Driscoll Brian Auger (Trinity); and "Way Down in Cairo" by Stephen Foster, the great American songwriter of the 1800s.
Josh Ritter's "Monster Ballads" also refers to Cairo.
In literature, Cairo is referenced in the 19th century Mark Twain classic The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn (and briefly in Life on the Mississippi[6])and in the 20th c. fantasy American Gods by Neil Gaiman.

Any thoughts?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions