mjkateTopic starter

AMBULANCE ARRIVING AT HOSPITAL
February 08, 2010, 09:07:32 AM
If you watch the you tube video of the ambulance unloading the stretcher at the hospital you will see someone holding up his jacket to sheild someone who is about to get out of the ambulance. You can only see the figure for a split second (dressed in black) but you can see his arm and shoulder...he has his arm up shielding his face and looks like his head is down. My question is....who would still be getting out of the ambulance...it looks like everyone is already out and heading in to emerg. Also, who would be getting out of the ambulance that needs to be sheilded by mj's body guard. Please take another look and let me know what you think. I am new here so sorry if this has been discussed.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ejay

Re: AMBULANCE ARRIVING AT HOSPITAL
February 08, 2010, 09:16:47 AM
it was just another bodyguard
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 09:19:20 AM
since we're talking about the ambulance again, I've been wondering if anyone researched what CM's shirt says?  I didn't follow the investigation that far back so not sure if anyone ever looked into it but if you look at the backside of CM's shirt when they arrive at hospital it appears to have lots of writing, possibly in red?   Just curious...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkateTopic starter

February 08, 2010, 09:25:18 AM
Why would a body guard need to be sheilded though?....and how many people were riding in the ambulance....paramedics, doctor murray and body guards?? Does anyone know of a longer video that would show me more? One I saw showed this person ducking in and then going up to the side of the stretcher.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

February 08, 2010, 09:33:34 AM
If I recall right, there was a paparazzi at the right side of the ambulance too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

February 08, 2010, 09:59:13 AM
Can you see the face in the ambulance?
Who is it?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 08, 2010, 10:02:18 AM
Quote from: "mjkate"
If you watch the you tube video of the ambulance unloading the stretcher at the hospital you will see someone holding up his jacket to sheild someone who is about to get out of the ambulance. You can only see the figure for a split second (dressed in black) but you can see his arm and shoulder...he has his arm up shielding his face and looks like his head is down. My question is....who would still be getting out of the ambulance...it looks like everyone is already out and heading in to emerg. Also, who would be getting out of the ambulance that needs to be sheilded by mj's body guard. Please take another look and let me know what you think. I am new here so sorry if this has been discussed.

how many pp were in the ambulance, did not seem them in the ambulance photoshopped picture.

and where were the hospital doctors to meet mj and start on him immediately?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkateTopic starter

February 08, 2010, 10:25:44 AM
exactly! and when you see the inside of the ambulance you realize that there isn't much room for very many people. Did you see the figure I am talking about?? The mannerisms are what got me thinking and the clothing and the stature? Could these pictures be from a different day? Someone else mentioned a sign saying June 24th? It doesn't look like and emerg scene to me...Where is the chaos that one report mentioned. The report said it was chaos with people running in saying "you've got to save him". So far in this video I don't see any chaos. Maybe that was on the inside but on the outside there is clearly no panic or hurry and not even really any sadness...If my long time employer was in that ambulance, someone I was supposed to protect, I would be showing some emotion when I am waving it out of the drive way or meeting it at the hospital...even if they weren't all best friends where is the grief for the children or a fellow human being or if I was an employee but also a fan...not to mention I am sure some of them were his friends..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 08, 2010, 10:29:55 AM
yes right, and why and try and hide yourself, where are the hospital medics they know its mike, so why aren't they moving it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 11:18:38 AM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
yes right, and why and try and hide yourself, where are the hospital medics they know its mike, so why aren't they moving it
Unlike TV, doctors, nurses, medics, etc. NEVER meet us outside at the doors. The patient is theirs once we move them over to the ED bed. They meet us in the room in the ED.
Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 07:10:14 PM by LadyMedic
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 08, 2010, 12:55:13 PM
Quote from: "LadyMedic"
Unlike TV, doctors, nurses, medics, etc. NEVER meet us outside at the doors. The patient is theres once we move them over to the ED bed. They meet us in the room in the ED.

not so when i had a p.e. i was meet at the entrance by hospital staff, well that was my experience
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 01:11:48 PM
Unlike TV, doctors, nurses, medics, etc. NEVER meet us outside at the doors. The patient is theirs once we move them over to the ED bed. They meet us in the room in the ED.

not so when i had a p.e. i was meet at the entrance by hospital staff, well that was my experience
How unusual. I've never heard of that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 08, 2010, 01:20:02 PM

so how many people would you fit into the ambulance?

you would have mj, dr murray would you have mystery guy as well as two medics?

please dont think i am getting at you, i am not, just get a bit passionate sometimes ok

i do have respect for medics i have been been taken into hospital a few times in emergency situations, and when i had my p.e. i owe my life to them -ok are we cool?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 01:27:22 PM

so how many people would you fit into the ambulance?

you would have mj, dr murray would you have mystery guy as well as two medics?

please dont think i am getting at you, i am not, just get a bit passionate sometimes ok

i do have respect for medics i have been been taken into hospital a few times in emergency situations, and when i had my p.e. i owe my life to them -ok are we cool?

I'm interested in knowing how much room is in the ambulance too and is it normal for a security person to ride along? Is there a maximum number of people allowed?  It could be that some we see are hospital security. I'm sure they knew by this time who it was coming in. Thoughts?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

the arabian nights

February 08, 2010, 01:33:56 PM
you say security? i read in another thread that mystery guy could be mike's bodyguard, but do not think it was the one who made he call,  and why would the mystery man hide his face?

.... i was thinking and i am probably wrong .. could it be another doctor?

... dr murray was in his medical outfit is this usual when you treat someone at home?

i mean the room looked very much like a bedroom, see my thread on crime scene for pics, so why dress like that, a suit or smart casuals?  what are your thoughts..

thanks for letting me ramble  xx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions