Announcement will Shock

• 76 Replies

Offline Loveyou4everMichael

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Loveyou4everMichael

Announcement will Shock

• on: December 16, 2009, 08:59:00 AM
I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong place...still learning how to do things here.

I saw this on twitter from

twitter.com/rafflesvanexel

I will also have a major anouncement to make later in the month,that will shock, but make many fans happy,SOOO, stay tuned tell a friend.

go to his twitter, very interesting
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Leah-Kim

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Leah-Kim

Re: Announcement will Shock

• on: December 16, 2009, 09:00:21 AM
Welcome new poster but the link doesnt work!!!!
Everyday creates your HIStory.........
Everypath you take your leaving your legacy.......

• Hoaxer

• on: December 16, 2009, 09:02:49 AM
I'm sorry for the link problem. Please try this.

http://twitter.com/rafflesvanexel

Offline iMISSYOUMJ

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by iMISSYOUMJ

• on: December 16, 2009, 09:04:12 AM
Quote from: "Leah-Kim"
Welcome new poster but the link doesnt work!!!!

http://twitter.com/rafflesvanexel  :mrgreen:

Hoho! I wonder what news is coming! Who's this btw? And welcome to the forum  Loveyou4everMichael, enjoy your stay here!  ;)

I still love him, although he\'s bad, he\'s dangerous & a smooth criminal! 

Stories buried and untold, somebody\'s hiding the truth - Cry

Offline Butterfly J

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Butterfly J
    • http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

• on: December 16, 2009, 09:09:37 AM
Intersting indeed. Hmmm, this guy is very optimistic :)
Welcome to the forum Loveyou4everMichael!  :)
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean & the beat in my heart... Thinking of you!

Offline GirlSaturday

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by GirlSaturday

• on: December 16, 2009, 09:11:53 AM
Mr  Van Exel ...if you have information...share it NOW.
Am I the only only one who is growing a bit tired of these cryptic teasers from the random people who claim to have news? :lol:

• Hoaxer

• on: December 16, 2009, 09:20:25 AM
I've been sitting here trying to figure out how I reconized this guys name. Then I remembered he's the one who interviewed Frank DiLeo. Here's a link to that interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcBeq1GH97c

Thank you for the welcomes.

Offline Leah-Kim

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Leah-Kim

• on: December 16, 2009, 09:32:38 AM
Randy Jackson has commented on there too.
Everyday creates your HIStory.........
Everypath you take your leaving your legacy.......

Offline tinamjj

• Hoaxer
  • Love is a donut
    • Show only replies by tinamjj

• on: December 16, 2009, 09:38:47 AM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Am I the only only one who is growing a bit tired of these cryptic teasers from the random people who claim to have news? :lol:

You are definitely not the only one  :evil: - maybe he will bring us the info of a brand new song ... it's boring, I don't think MJ would send people like him to give the news "I'm alive"  :?

Offline juliet

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by juliet

• on: December 16, 2009, 10:26:38 AM
Thanks for the post and I do hope this guy is not one of the many who are playing with the fans and followers of Michael.

Offline Harleyblonde

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Harleyblonde

• on: December 16, 2009, 10:34:32 AM
Quote from: "bella"

You are definitely not the only one  :evil: - maybe he will bring us the info of a brand new song ... it's boring, I don't think MJ would send people like him to give the news "I'm alive"  :?
You are definitely not the only two-if anyone has anything to say then just come out with it. As for twitter stuff, is only twits and dimwits that believe!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 10:52:04 AM by Harleyblonde »
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

• Hoaxer

• on: December 16, 2009, 10:50:33 AM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
Quote from: "bella"

You are definitely not the only two-if anyone has anything to say then just come out with it otherwise stay away until you are ready to share, on this forum we all share and analyze/discuss information and not just make promises. can't be bothered with stuff like this-they should be stopped. As for the twitter stuff, is only twits and dimwits that believe!

Thank you for the not so warm welcome. I'm only trying to figure things out like everyone else here. I didn't claim to know anything. The only thing that I'm sure of is, that for most of my life I've loved and support Michael. I pray everyday that he's safe, healthy, and happy.

I'm an extremly shy person. I've been reading this site daily. I saw that twitter and thought well I'll get my courage up and post about it. I didn't say I believed it, just thought it interesting. So, I'll do as requested and stay away. Sorry

If I took your post the wrong way sorry about that. Oh, and please don't call people twits and dimwits or anyother names...it's not nice. One of Michael's messages is Love.

Offline mehere

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by mehere

• on: December 16, 2009, 10:55:45 AM
Who is this person on Twitter?  Does he/she have any credibility?    Wish there was one person on each social network that we could follow.  Right now there are so many people out there (MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, TMZ, etc.) that all claim to have the scoop it makes me a bit skeptical on who to believe.  There are a few I follow religiously on Youtube because they don't claim to have all the answers.  Rather they are working to find the answers along with us here on this site.

Offline Harleyblonde

• Hoaxer

• on: December 16, 2009, 10:58:22 AM
You are definitely not the only one  :evil: - maybe he will bring us the info of a brand new song ... it's boring, I don't think MJ would send people like him to give the news "I'm alive"  :?[/quote]
You are definitely not the only two-if anyone has anything to say then just come out with it otherwise stay away until you are ready to share, on this forum we all share and analyze/discuss information and not just make promises. can't be bothered with stuff like this-they should be stopped. As for the twitter stuff, is only twits and dimwits that believe![/quote]

Thank you for the not so warm welcome. I'm only trying to figure things out like everyone else here. I didn't claim to know anything. The only thing that I'm sure of is, that for most of my life I've loved and support Michael. I pray everyday that he's safe, healthy, and happy.

I'm an extremly shy person. I've been reading this site daily. I saw that twitter and thought well I'll get my courage up and post about it. I didn't say I believed it, just thought it interesting. So, I'll do as requested and stay away. Sorry

If I took your post the wrong way sorry about that. Oh, and please don't call people twits and dimwits or anyother names...it's not nice. One of Michael's messages is Love.[/quote]
Hi and sorry about that-I had got mistaken and my anger was aimed at the people who post obscure misleading stuff on things like twitter and expect people to believe-some do expect something good to happen as they are feeling vunerable since June. This was not aimed at you and welcome to the forum.
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

Offline tinamjj

• Hoaxer
  • Love is a donut
    • Show only replies by tinamjj

• on: December 16, 2009, 11:06:59 AM
@Loveyou4everMichael

I hope you don't get me wrong. I'm bothered of people like Raffel not of you :).

I don't like all these people who throw announcements to the guys - he should say what he has to say or shut up. What he does is disgusting playing with the feelings of all of us.

Welcome here and I hope you will have a good time here!

• Hoaxer

• on: December 16, 2009, 11:15:18 AM
HarleyBlonde and Bella thank you. Besides being shy, I guess I can be a little too sensitive sometimes. I understand what you're saying.

This link show a pic of this man with Michael. Now, I'm not saying that I believe him or not. It just shows that at least 1 time he did talk to Michael. And he is the 1 who interviewed Frank DiLeo. So may it possible that he knows something.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2n81s8n.jpg

Offline angelshadow

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by angelshadow

• on: December 16, 2009, 11:17:30 AM
thanks to divide this, we will see hopefully ....... ;)

Offline SPAKKLE29FUL

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by SPAKKLE29FUL

• on: December 16, 2009, 11:25:13 AM
oh another twitter yipee ,i will let you guys follow it and i will follow you,they drive me insane by never saying what they mean :lol:

Offline angelshadow

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by angelshadow

• on: December 16, 2009, 11:28:21 AM
One can interpret oh the behavior of some people no more...

Offline Harleyblonde

• Hoaxer

• on: December 16, 2009, 11:29:44 AM
Quote from: "Loveyou4everMichael"
HarleyBlonde and Bella thank you. Besides being shy, I guess I can be a little too sensitive sometimes. I understand what you're saying.

This link show a pic of this man with Michael. Now, I'm not saying that I believe him or not. It just shows that at least 1 time he did talk to Michael. And he is the 1 who interviewed Frank DiLeo. So may it possible that he knows something.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2n81s8n.jpg
Thats ok. Is nice to be shy and sensitive-makes you sweet.
But don't you think that if this guy had any respect at all for Michael he would be posting stuff like this? Surely he would not be in on the hoax as very few will be and if he was he would keep the secret. I just cannot understand people who have known and met Michael who write innuendo's such as this. Could it be a faker pretending to be him?
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

Offline GirlSaturday

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by GirlSaturday

• on: December 16, 2009, 11:43:03 AM
Hello. .Welcome to the forum. Thanks for sharing your link.  

The comments were not directed to the poster...you. They were directed to the people who tweet with MJ news that is essentially ...no news at . HB is correct in labelling some of these people as twits and dimwits. Some tweet cryptic messages for attention and to collect followers. Some lead people into one-way dead end information alleys and mess with their heads.

Feel free to post what you find. We are here together to locate news and clues. However please please try not to be so sensitive. You jumped right in without a "hello" and assumed that people were poking fun at you.

[/quote]

If I took your post the wrong way sorry about that. Oh, and please don't call people twits and dimwits or anyother names...it's not nice. One of Michael's messages is Love.[/quote]

• Hoaxer

• on: December 16, 2009, 12:15:21 PM
Hello. .Welcome to the forum. Thanks for sharing your link.  

The comments were not directed to the poster...you. They were directed to the people who tweet with MJ news that is essentially ...no news at . HB is correct in labelling some of these people as twits and dimwits. Some tweet cryptic messages for attention and to collect followers. Some lead people into one-way dead end information alleys and mess with their heads.

Feel free to post what you find. We are here together to locate news and clues. However please please try not to be so sensitive. You jumped right in without a "hello" and assumed that people were poking fun at you.

If I took your post the wrong way sorry about that. Oh, and please don't call people twits and dimwits or anyother names...it's not nice. One of Michael's messages is Love.[/quote][/quote]

You're right I didn't say hello. I'm truely sorry for that, I'm not normally rude like that. Hello from central New York to all the wonderful people on this site.

My sensitivity, well I'm a work in progress  :lol: . I've been this way for 45 years. I'll do my best in the future not to be like that on here. Just give me a head slap, and I'll snap out of it  :D .

Offline Freeze Frame

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Freeze Frame

• on: December 16, 2009, 12:54:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/RafflesEntertainment

Says MJ "was my dear friend" and he's still close with the family. Also "there is a lot to come" and more interviews with Ortega, Travis Payne, TII dancers and staff members.

Hmm... I think he is a big fan but don't know about his claims of a big announcement.  :?

Offline michaelsupporter

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by michaelsupporter

• on: December 16, 2009, 02:15:31 PM

GirlSaturday,
I have to agree with you......I am tired of the cryptic messages that only add more mystery to the saga rather than shed any light of truth on the matter!  I hope this Raffles Van Excel is someone who truly is legitimate and has something of credibility to share with us! Does anyone know if this individual has any connection to MJ-past/present?????
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Offline airieslady

• Hoaxer
  • Army of L.O.V.E.
    • Show only replies by airieslady

• on: December 16, 2009, 03:20:03 PM
I was reading his twitter too... looks like he is doing interviews this month... I will keep watching!  And welcome to the forum!  I miss NYC at Christmas time... now in Orlando!
Glad to have a NYCer here!
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!