Re: Announcement will Shock
December 16, 2009, 10:15:18 AM
HarleyBlonde and Bella thank you. Besides being shy, I guess I can be a little too sensitive sometimes. I understand what you're saying.

This link show a pic of this man with Michael. Now, I'm not saying that I believe him or not. It just shows that at least 1 time he did talk to Michael. And he is the 1 who interviewed Frank DiLeo. So may it possible that he knows something.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2009, 10:17:30 AM
thanks to divide this, we will see hopefully ....... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2009, 10:25:13 AM
oh another twitter yipee ,i will let you guys follow it and i will follow you,they drive me insane by never saying what they mean :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2009, 10:28:21 AM
One can interpret oh the behavior of some people no more...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2009, 10:29:44 AM
Quote from: "Loveyou4everMichael"
HarleyBlonde and Bella thank you. Besides being shy, I guess I can be a little too sensitive sometimes. I understand what you're saying.

This link show a pic of this man with Michael. Now, I'm not saying that I believe him or not. It just shows that at least 1 time he did talk to Michael. And he is the 1 who interviewed Frank DiLeo. So may it possible that he knows something.

Thats ok. Is nice to be shy and sensitive-makes you sweet.
But don't you think that if this guy had any respect at all for Michael he would be posting stuff like this? Surely he would not be in on the hoax as very few will be and if he was he would keep the secret. I just cannot understand people who have known and met Michael who write innuendo's such as this. Could it be a faker pretending to be him?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 16, 2009, 10:43:03 AM
Hello. .Welcome to the forum. Thanks for sharing your link.  

The comments were not directed to the poster...you. They were directed to the people who tweet with MJ news that is essentially ...no news at . HB is correct in labelling some of these people as twits and dimwits. Some tweet cryptic messages for attention and to collect followers. Some lead people into one-way dead end information alleys and mess with their heads.

Feel free to post what you find. We are here together to locate news and clues. However please please try not to be so sensitive. You jumped right in without a "hello" and assumed that people were poking fun at you.

[/quote]

Thank you for the not so warm welcome. I'm only trying to figure things out like everyone else here. I didn't claim to know anything. The only thing that I'm sure of is, that for most of my life I've loved and support Michael. I pray everyday that he's safe, healthy, and happy.

I'm an extremly shy person. I've been reading this site daily. I saw that twitter and thought well I'll get my courage up and post about it. I didn't say I believed it, just thought it interesting. So, I'll do as requested and stay away. Sorry

If I took your post the wrong way sorry about that. Oh, and please don't call people twits and dimwits or anyother names...it's not nice. One of Michael's messages is Love.[/quote]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2009, 11:15:21 AM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"

The comments were not directed to the poster...you. They were directed to the people who tweet with MJ news that is essentially ...no news at . HB is correct in labelling some of these people as twits and dimwits. Some tweet cryptic messages for attention and to collect followers. Some lead people into one-way dead end information alleys and mess with their heads.

Feel free to post what you find. We are here together to locate news and clues. However please please try not to be so sensitive. You jumped right in without a "hello" and assumed that people were poking fun at you.

Thank you for the not so warm welcome. I'm only trying to figure things out like everyone else here. I didn't claim to know anything. The only thing that I'm sure of is, that for most of my life I've loved and support Michael. I pray everyday that he's safe, healthy, and happy.

I'm an extremly shy person. I've been reading this site daily. I saw that twitter and thought well I'll get my courage up and post about it. I didn't say I believed it, just thought it interesting. So, I'll do as requested and stay away. Sorry

If I took your post the wrong way sorry about that. Oh, and please don't call people twits and dimwits or anyother names...it's not nice. One of Michael's messages is Love.[/quote][/quote]

You're right I didn't say hello. I'm truely sorry for that, I'm not normally rude like that. Hello from central New York to all the wonderful people on this site.

My sensitivity, well I'm a work in progress  :lol: . I've been this way for 45 years. I'll do my best in the future not to be like that on here. Just give me a head slap, and I'll snap out of it  :D .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2009, 11:54:37 AM

Says MJ "was my dear friend" and he's still close with the family. Also "there is a lot to come" and more interviews with Ortega, Travis Payne, TII dancers and staff members.

Hmm... I think he is a big fan but don't know about his claims of a big announcement.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2009, 01:15:31 PM
Mr  Van Exel ...if you have information...share it NOW.
Am I the only only one who is growing a bit tired of these cryptic teasers from the random people who claim to have news? :lol:

GirlSaturday,
I have to agree with you......I am tired of the cryptic messages that only add more mystery to the saga rather than shed any light of truth on the matter!  I hope this Raffles Van Excel is someone who truly is legitimate and has something of credibility to share with us! Does anyone know if this individual has any connection to MJ-past/present?????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

airieslady

December 16, 2009, 02:20:03 PM
I was reading his twitter too... looks like he is doing interviews this month... I will keep watching!  And welcome to the forum!  I miss NYC at Christmas time... now in Orlando!
Glad to have a NYCer here!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

December 16, 2009, 02:42:17 PM
Raffles VE does not believe MJ is alive...just FYI. So his Tweets are not relevant to the hoax.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

December 16, 2009, 02:51:13 PM
Quote from: "Loveyou4everMichael"

If I took your post the wrong way sorry about that. Oh, and please don't call people twits and dimwits or anyother names...it's not nice. One of Michael's messages is Love.
[/quote]

You're right I didn't say hello. I'm truely sorry for that, I'm not normally rude like that. Hello from central New York to all the wonderful people on this site.

My sensitivity, well I'm a work in progress  :lol: . I've been this way for 45 years. I'll do my best in the future not to be like that on here. Just give me a head slap, and I'll snap out of it  :D .[/quote]
dear new friensd

i welcome you hear VERY WARMLY
please do not be disapointed- we here are REALLY VERY NICE PEOPLE- HUGS :P  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lorrie

December 16, 2009, 03:09:26 PM
Regardless of whether Raffles believes in a hoax or not, it definitely couldn't hurt to keep track of his tweets. He's obviously landed interviews with some very important people in Michael's camp, and he also knew Michael himself, even if they weren't best friends.

That's a whole lot more than all of the other cryptic tweeters can say, so I'm making an exception and following him on Twitter for this big announcement. If it disappoints or is irrelevant, all I have to do is click the magic button again and stop following him. No sweat and no skin off my back.

Thanks for the heads-up, Loveyou4everMichael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2009, 05:18:38 PM
Well friends,
I have Twitter, so I will not have the curiosity to find out, know what happens for you.
I just hope that this time, no one is as anxious as the last position on 25 November.
Now today I was reading the Blog mulheresde luxo.com.br here in Brazil.
It shows a picture of the panel in Los Angeles airport, the airport was actually closed for two hours, a person with a veil covering her face, the plane was the sticker on the names, one official was convinced Michael Jackson is alive.
It is impossible not reconhercer, today I read in the Blog Tonyramos.com complications that can occur in forging a death.
Friends list appear on many people, a man who has forged this: he jumped from the plane to fall, this should blew up, but did not. It was discovered, in fact all of them at the end of tudos were discovered and arrested, detail: They all forjram his death because of debts, it is worth you visit and translate into English.
Hug  :!:
mulheresdeluxo.com.br
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2009, 05:24:20 PM
Mr  Van Exel ...if you have information...share it NOW.
Am I the only only one who is growing a bit tired of these cryptic teasers from the random people who claim to have news? :lol:

You're not the only one.  I feel the same.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions