Michael Jackson Coroner Report - House of Drugs

  • 237 Replies
  • 10709 Views

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline mjkate

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 276
    • Show only replies by mjkate

Re: TMZ just obtained full LA County Coroner's report

  • on: February 14, 2010, 10:32:29 AM
no not because I believe everything she says but because I think or hope that she is in on the hoax in some way.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline techdiva

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 448
    • Show only replies by techdiva

Re: TMZ just obtained full LA County Coroner's report

  • on: February 14, 2010, 12:10:07 PM
One thing was not mention in the Coroner's report that MJ suffered from dancer's feet and he had back problems.  MJ would wear a foot cast because the pain was so great.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DancingTheDream

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 4923
    • Show only replies by DancingTheDream

Re: TMZ just obtained full LA County Coroner's report

  • on: February 14, 2010, 12:20:52 PM
Quote from: "techdiva"
One thing was not mention in the Coroner's report that MJ suffered from dancer's feet and he had back problems.  MJ would wear a foot cast because the pain was so great.

It does mention back problems..  says oesteoporosis of the lower back.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Hoaxornot

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 100
    • Show only replies by Hoaxornot

Re: TMZ just obtained full LA County Coroner's report

  • on: February 14, 2010, 01:31:11 PM
I was listening to Brian Oxman on the day Michael died.. He mentioned Michael had broken his leg...any fractures mentioned in the autopsy?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline sk2001

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 238
    • Show only replies by sk2001

Re: TMZ just obtained full LA County Coroner's report

  • on: February 19, 2010, 10:18:25 AM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "Raven"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "Raven"
TMZ has put the report online now

the whole report?
Apparently, 20 Mb:
 Report

i cant see it..  have a link?

umm i am reading through the report and already i see somehtign wrong with it. if  you go to pg 2 ,read the paragraph that explains what happened. in it , it says that mj's personal physician found him not breathign at 1200 hrs and he got him on the floor and performed cr. but according to the 911 call, if the peramedics got there around 12.26 hours since they were 5 mins away from  mj's rented place, didnt we all here the operator tell the caller to get the 'body' down on the floor for cpr since the caler said it was still on the bed..????
did that make sense guys??
this might be fake.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline sk2001

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 238
    • Show only replies by sk2001

Re: TMZ just obtained full LA County Coroner's report

  • on: February 19, 2010, 10:24:39 AM
Quote from: "mdc"
So is the 911 call fake? This report says MJ was pulled onto the floor for CPR and 911 was called. But the 911 caller said he was on the bed, the 911 operator had to tell him to get him to the floor. Somebody is lying.

 i agree with you..i noticed the same point while reading.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline sk2001

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 238
    • Show only replies by sk2001

Re: TMZ just obtained full LA County Coroner's report

  • on: February 19, 2010, 10:31:53 AM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
I posted this in another thread but as there seem to be multiple threads about this and this one is the most popular, I will post it here too:

I have been looking over this report and so far a few things that have stood out that seem odd:


Page 1: Facial Hair - Unshaven
unshaven - not shaved
shaved, shaven - having the beard or hair cut off close to the skin

Page 14: A moustache and beard are absent

He looked clean shaven to me in the ambulance photograph...
So someone gave him a shave between the initial examination and the autopsy?


Page 3: I preformed an external body examination at the hospital on 6/25/09. The body was positively identified as Michael Joseph Jackson by visual comparison to his California drivers license on 6/25/09.

If this identification was taking place at the hospital, there were many family members present etc why would identification be made using his drivers license? not just that, the next one too...

Page 15: The body was not clothed and no clothing is available for review.

If he was unclothed, where did the drivers licence come from that was used to identify him? It is not like he had pockets to have this item on him at the time. It also seems unlikely it would have been a priority to locate this piece of identification during the efforts to revive him.

I do not know Michael personally but didn't he wear pyjamas a lot? Why would he not have some garment on as he was a modest, shy man and especially as Murray was supposed to be watching over him during the entire "induced sleep". There seemed to be many other medical supplies present why not a hospital gown at least? IDK seems odd...


Page 18: Residual Brain tissue is released to the mortuary 7-8-09.

So if the brain tissue was released 7-8-09 why was the internment ceremony (funeral) delayed until Sept 3. We were told that the family was awaiting the release of this tissue to proceed with his internment. The stories do not coincide.

Page 51: August 6, 2009at approximately 1300 hours I was notified by Chief of Laboratories Joseph Muto that a Coroner's Criminalist was requested to collect hair samples from the above listed decadent for potential toxicology testing.

The coroner had the body from June 25/09 and it appeared that the decedent may have died from drugs but they never took hair samples at the autopsy? I am not a forensic expert but you would think this would be something that would have been done at autopsy as someone who is a long time drug user would have deposits of these drugs in their hair follicles.

Page 51: The majority of the decedent was covered with multiple white towels/sheets leaving only the hands and the top of the head exposed.

I have never heard of anyone being placed in a casket covered by such items. Could the criminalist not distinguish between whether these where towels or sheets? I mean seriously towel and sheet material are 2 completely different things and what purpose did they serve? The criminalist mentions moving the wig but not the sheet/towel items covering the face, how does he even know he is taking hair samples from the right body?

Nowhere are there any test results for the hair samples that were taken included in this report...
A big deal seems to be made about substances on the hair and some sort of adhesive on the head but we see no results of any tests or anything.


Page 3: Scene description - Various medical supplies including a box a catheters...Also at the foot of the bed,there was a closed bottle of urine atop a chair.
Body Examination - There was also an external urine catheter present.

Ok so when this supposed home infusion of anaesthetic was taking place, a catheter was being used to collect urine. Nowhere in the report does it say that this catheter was attached to any sort of collection bag. We have a bottle of urine which has been closed and capped sitting there, nothing is described as having been attached to it etc. TMZ peeing in cups story anyone?

Page 27:
A.  Mild cerebral vascular congestion
Cerebral - relating to the brain
Vascular - vessels that conduct and circulate fluids
Congestion - accumulation of blood or other fluid in a body part

Page 26: There is a mild degree of leptomeningeal vascular congestion.
Leptomeningeal - the meninges; membranes surrounding the central nervous system. Cerebrospinal fluid circulates between these layers.

So we have some fluid that has accumulated in this brain area but the report does include a description of this fluid nor any possible cause for the fluids accumulation.


B.    Mild diffuse brain swelling without herniation syndrome
Diffuse - spread out not concentrated in one place
herniation syndrome -Inter cranial pressure

So we have mild spread out swelling within the brain without any pressure but such swelling is an indication of some sort of head and/or brain injury. Yet there are no outward indications of any head injury occurring and no explanation for this swelling is given in the report.


Page 45: Stomach Contents
SERVICE                   DRUG              LEVELS UNITS
Bases                      Lidocaine          1.6       mg
Propofol                  Propofol             0.13    mg

Again I do not know a lot about forensics but if propofol was being administered intravenously and lidocaine is given at an injection site how did they get in to the actual stomach contents, was he sipping on them?

Propofol is found throughout the blood, tissue, fluids samples etc. There seems to be a problem with this scenario though.

The most important advantage of propofol is its rapid onset and offset of action. This behavior of a "rapid on, rapid off" feature, not available with the intravenous opiates or benzodiazepines, accounts for the increasing popularity of propofol. Because the onset of action after a single dose is rapid, and its effect brief (~ 10-15 minutes) due to high lipophilicity and central nervous system penetration, propofol is given only by continuous infusion when used for sedation. Propofol is a complex drug that actually has three half-lives. Its a half-life, the distribution of the drug from the blood to the tissues after intravenous administration, is very short, perhaps 2 to 3 minutes. The ß half-life of the drug, which is basically the elimination half-life, ranges from 30 to 60 minutes. The half-life, or terminal half-life, during which the drug is eliminated from the third compartment, or tissue fat, ranges from 300 to 700 minutes. Clearance is by hepatic elimination.  The large contribution of (about 50%) to the fall of plasma levels means that after very long infusions (at steady state), only about half the initial is needed to maintain the same plasma levels. The large volume of distribution normally seen in the septic or injured host, in combination with the lessened ability to clear the drug in the elderly, can result in a prolonged recovery phase of days due to drug accumulation. Failure to the infusion rate in patients receiving propofol for extended periods may result in excessively high blood concentrations of the drug. Thus, titration to clinical response and daily evaluation of sedation levels are important during extended use of propofol in the ICU.
http://http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/410884_3

Propofol is given intravenously infusing this drug slowly over a period of time to maintain the anaesthetic effects and it is being continuously and quickly removed by the body. So either it built up over time in the blood or a big dose was given at once for there to be such a traceable amount found in all these tissues and fluids. There is also one other possibility... The propofol was poured into/onto blood and tissues samples after they were taken. If this is the case then explains why propofol and lidocaine were both found in the stomach contents.

I am going to reread it again and see if i notice anything else that seems unusual. I will get back to you on this.

wow awesome job!!! good work :))
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Hennessy

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 30
    • Show only replies by Hennessy

Re: TMZ just obtained full LA County Coroner's report

  • on: February 20, 2010, 02:58:31 AM
There are few other things that i find rather strange in this report:

The short curly hair (we saw MJ in the ambulance with long straight hair...And no it can't be a wig, a day before he was rehearsing and he had a pony tail.)

The finger nails........the coroner never mentioned it but he did not have healthy nails.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Sometimes, it\'s stranger than fiction....

Offline Raven

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 709
    • Show only replies by Raven
    • http://www.myspace.com/ravenmyspace

Re: TMZ just obtained full LA County Coroner's report

  • on: February 20, 2010, 05:23:52 AM
Quote from: "Hennessy"
There are few other things that i find rather strange in this report:

The short curly hair (we saw MJ in the ambulance with long straight hair...And no it can't be a wig, a day before he was rehearsing and he had a pony tail.)

The finger nails........the coroner never mentioned it but he did not have healthy nails.
Just for the record...why do you say it can't be a wig?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Hennessy

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 30
    • Show only replies by Hennessy

Re: TMZ just obtained full LA County Coroner's report

  • on: February 20, 2010, 09:07:00 AM
Well, as i said above, a day before his "death"" he was rehearsing and he had a long straight hair. And to me it was his real hair and not a wig.
Secondly, it seems strange to put a wig on top of the priority list, while getting somebody out of the house into the ambulance.......

And if you saw the ambulance photo he had a long straight hair at the time he was taken to the hospital.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Sometimes, it\'s stranger than fiction....

Offline MJFOREVER

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 213
    • Show only replies by MJFOREVER

Re: TMZ just obtained full LA County Coroner's report

  • on: February 20, 2010, 09:17:07 AM
Quote from: "sk2001"
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
I posted this in another thread but as there seem to be multiple threads about this and this one is the most popular, I will post it here too:

I have been looking over this report and so far a few things that have stood out that seem odd:


Page 1: Facial Hair - Unshaven
unshaven - not shaved
shaved, shaven - having the beard or hair cut off close to the skin

Page 14: A moustache and beard are absent

He looked clean shaven to me in the ambulance photograph...
So someone gave him a shave between the initial examination and the autopsy?


Page 3: I preformed an external body examination at the hospital on 6/25/09. The body was positively identified as Michael Joseph Jackson by visual comparison to his California drivers license on 6/25/09.

If this identification was taking place at the hospital, there were many family members present etc why would identification be made using his drivers license? not just that, the next one too...

Page 15: The body was not clothed and no clothing is available for review.

If he was unclothed, where did the drivers licence come from that was used to identify him? It is not like he had pockets to have this item on him at the time. It also seems unlikely it would have been a priority to locate this piece of identification during the efforts to revive him.

I do not know Michael personally but didn't he wear pyjamas a lot? Why would he not have some garment on as he was a modest, shy man and especially as Murray was supposed to be watching over him during the entire "induced sleep". There seemed to be many other medical supplies present why not a hospital gown at least? IDK seems odd...


Page 18: Residual Brain tissue is released to the mortuary 7-8-09.

So if the brain tissue was released 7-8-09 why was the internment ceremony (funeral) delayed until Sept 3. We were told that the family was awaiting the release of this tissue to proceed with his internment. The stories do not coincide.

Page 51: August 6, 2009at approximately 1300 hours I was notified by Chief of Laboratories Joseph Muto that a Coroner's Criminalist was requested to collect hair samples from the above listed decadent for potential toxicology testing.

The coroner had the body from June 25/09 and it appeared that the decedent may have died from drugs but they never took hair samples at the autopsy? I am not a forensic expert but you would think this would be something that would have been done at autopsy as someone who is a long time drug user would have deposits of these drugs in their hair follicles.

Page 51: The majority of the decedent was covered with multiple white towels/sheets leaving only the hands and the top of the head exposed.

I have never heard of anyone being placed in a casket covered by such items. Could the criminalist not distinguish between whether these where towels or sheets? I mean seriously towel and sheet material are 2 completely different things and what purpose did they serve? The criminalist mentions moving the wig but not the sheet/towel items covering the face, how does he even know he is taking hair samples from the right body?

Nowhere are there any test results for the hair samples that were taken included in this report...
A big deal seems to be made about substances on the hair and some sort of adhesive on the head but we see no results of any tests or anything.


Page 3: Scene description - Various medical supplies including a box a catheters...Also at the foot of the bed,there was a closed bottle of urine atop a chair.
Body Examination - There was also an external urine catheter present.

Ok so when this supposed home infusion of anaesthetic was taking place, a catheter was being used to collect urine. Nowhere in the report does it say that this catheter was attached to any sort of collection bag. We have a bottle of urine which has been closed and capped sitting there, nothing is described as having been attached to it etc. TMZ peeing in cups story anyone?

Page 27:
A.  Mild cerebral vascular congestion
Cerebral - relating to the brain
Vascular - vessels that conduct and circulate fluids
Congestion - accumulation of blood or other fluid in a body part

Page 26: There is a mild degree of leptomeningeal vascular congestion.
Leptomeningeal - the meninges; membranes surrounding the central nervous system. Cerebrospinal fluid circulates between these layers.

So we have some fluid that has accumulated in this brain area but the report does include a description of this fluid nor any possible cause for the fluids accumulation.


B.    Mild diffuse brain swelling without herniation syndrome
Diffuse - spread out not concentrated in one place
herniation syndrome -Inter cranial pressure

So we have mild spread out swelling within the brain without any pressure but such swelling is an indication of some sort of head and/or brain injury. Yet there are no outward indications of any head injury occurring and no explanation for this swelling is given in the report.


Page 45: Stomach Contents
SERVICE                   DRUG              LEVELS UNITS
Bases                      Lidocaine          1.6       mg
Propofol                  Propofol             0.13    mg

Again I do not know a lot about forensics but if propofol was being administered intravenously and lidocaine is given at an injection site how did they get in to the actual stomach contents, was he sipping on them?

Propofol is found throughout the blood, tissue, fluids samples etc. There seems to be a problem with this scenario though.

The most important advantage of propofol is its rapid onset and offset of action. This behavior of a "rapid on, rapid off" feature, not available with the intravenous opiates or benzodiazepines, accounts for the increasing popularity of propofol. Because the onset of action after a single dose is rapid, and its effect brief (~ 10-15 minutes) due to high lipophilicity and central nervous system penetration, propofol is given only by continuous infusion when used for sedation. Propofol is a complex drug that actually has three half-lives. Its a half-life, the distribution of the drug from the blood to the tissues after intravenous administration, is very short, perhaps 2 to 3 minutes. The ß half-life of the drug, which is basically the elimination half-life, ranges from 30 to 60 minutes. The half-life, or terminal half-life, during which the drug is eliminated from the third compartment, or tissue fat, ranges from 300 to 700 minutes. Clearance is by hepatic elimination.  The large contribution of (about 50%) to the fall of plasma levels means that after very long infusions (at steady state), only about half the initial is needed to maintain the same plasma levels. The large volume of distribution normally seen in the septic or injured host, in combination with the lessened ability to clear the drug in the elderly, can result in a prolonged recovery phase of days due to drug accumulation. Failure to the infusion rate in patients receiving propofol for extended periods may result in excessively high blood concentrations of the drug. Thus, titration to clinical response and daily evaluation of sedation levels are important during extended use of propofol in the ICU.
http://http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/410884_3

Propofol is given intravenously infusing this drug slowly over a period of time to maintain the anaesthetic effects and it is being continuously and quickly removed by the body. So either it built up over time in the blood or a big dose was given at once for there to be such a traceable amount found in all these tissues and fluids. There is also one other possibility... The propofol was poured into/onto blood and tissues samples after they were taken. If this is the case then explains why propofol and lidocaine were both found in the stomach contents.

I am going to reread it again and see if i notice anything else that seems unusual. I will get back to you on this.

wow awesome job!!! good work :))

Good job ;)  typical tmz  another big BS story :roll:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Sabine

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 2
    • Show only replies by Sabine

Re: TMZ just obtained full LA County Coroner's report

  • on: February 20, 2010, 11:22:26 AM
Help,

unfortunately I`m not able to read the full Coroner`s report.
It doesn`t work. :cry:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Raven

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 709
    • Show only replies by Raven
    • http://www.myspace.com/ravenmyspace

Re: TMZ just obtained full LA County Coroner's report

  • on: February 20, 2010, 12:36:38 PM
Quote from: "Sabine"
Help,

unfortunately I`m not able to read the full Coroner`s report.
It doesn`t work. :cry:
Where does it go wrong?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Sabine

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 2
    • Show only replies by Sabine

Re: TMZ just obtained full LA County Coroner's report

  • on: February 20, 2010, 12:54:57 PM
Quote from: "Raven"
Quote from: "Sabine"
Help,

unfortunately I`m not able to read the full Coroner`s report.
It doesn`t work. :cry:
Where does it go wrong?

I always see a blank screen, maybe it`s a problem with my pc, I don`t know.
It seems like opening the pdf., but then nothing appears. ???
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Lady J

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 455
    • Show only replies by Lady J

Re: TMZ just obtained full LA County Coroner's report

  • on: February 20, 2010, 04:23:35 PM
Propofol in the stomach?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Raven

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 709
    • Show only replies by Raven
    • http://www.myspace.com/ravenmyspace

Re: TMZ just obtained full LA County Coroner's report

  • on: February 20, 2010, 04:36:01 PM
Quote from: "Sabine"
Quote from: "Raven"
Quote from: "Sabine"
Help,

unfortunately I`m not able to read the full Coroner`s report.
It doesn`t work. :cry:
Where does it go wrong?

I always see a blank screen, maybe it`s a problem with my pc, I don`t know.
It seems like opening the pdf., but then nothing appears. ???
Hard to tell from a distance what the problem is. Often it takes a while for the pdf to load, you might try that
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DancingTheDream

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 4923
    • Show only replies by DancingTheDream

Re: TMZ just obtained full LA County Coroner's report

  • on: February 20, 2010, 05:25:11 PM
Quote from: "Hennessy"
Well, as i said above, a day before his "death"" he was rehearsing and he had a long straight hair. And to me it was his real hair and not a wig.
Secondly, it seems strange to put a wig on top of the priority list, while getting somebody out of the house into the ambulance.......

And if you saw the ambulance photo he had a long straight hair at the time he was taken to the hospital.

He didnt have "long straight" hair in the ambo picture..  its an illusion that the paramedics knee makes to the picture.
The "hair" that you see sweeping across MJs forhead is in fact the knee of the paramedic.

If you look at the base of the neck, you will see it is curly hair.

Ive attached a photo
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline akiraka

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 202
    • Show only replies by akiraka

Re: TMZ just obtained full LA County Coroner's report

  • on: February 21, 2010, 02:42:50 PM
@sk2001

In addition to your analysis (which is very good, BTW), I found this: to the PHOTOGRAPHY Chapter, see the point 8:



Really, is such an important sample of the police investigation, the Stokes litter of the helicopter?  :?
Plus, these photos was taken on july 23?  :?:  :?:
I dont see a good reason for that.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
L.O.V.E.


Offline Lady J

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 455
    • Show only replies by Lady J

Re: TMZ just obtained full LA County Coroner's report

  • on: February 21, 2010, 05:20:00 PM
Quote from: "akiraka"
@sk2001

In addition to your analysis (which is very good, BTW), I found this: to the PHOTOGRAPHY Chapter, see the point 8:



Really, is such an important sample of the police investigation, the Stokes litter of the helicopter?  :?
Plus, these photos was taken on july 23?  :?:  :?:
I dont see a good reason for that.


what do you mean?  :cry:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline akiraka

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 202
    • Show only replies by akiraka

Re: TMZ just obtained full LA County Coroner's report

  • on: February 22, 2010, 02:33:50 AM
I mean: why they took photos to the Stokes litter (stretcher) of the helicopter?
It`s an important part of police investigation?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
L.O.V.E.


Offline Raven

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 709
    • Show only replies by Raven
    • http://www.myspace.com/ravenmyspace

Re: TMZ just obtained full LA County Coroner's report

  • on: February 22, 2010, 06:50:23 AM
Quote from: "akiraka"
I mean: why they took photos to the Stokes litter (stretcher) of the helicopter?
It`s an important part of police investigation?
What do you mean with Stokes?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Raven

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 709
    • Show only replies by Raven
    • http://www.myspace.com/ravenmyspace
If it can be proven he did not wear a wig at the last rehearsal recordings, there's proof he and the person in the AR are not the same or that the AR is forged. Would be as simple as that
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline alovesmichael

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 903
    • Show only replies by alovesmichael
Quite sure he was wearing wigs but no I can't prove it...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Tina K.

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1589
    • Show only replies by Tina K.
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
Quite sure he was wearing wigs but no I can't prove it...
i'm sure he wore wigs too.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM7UPfMjuUY
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Michael I love you allways.

Offline Raven

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 709
    • Show only replies by Raven
    • http://www.myspace.com/ravenmyspace
Yes he wore wigs but the question is did he need to wear one the week before 25th.

The Lupus may cause baldness or bald spots at any time but it is reversible; the hair can grow back. Meaning, he may not have needed to wear one always.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
9 Replies
821 Views
Last post January 22, 2010, 01:38:53 AM
by hope
8 Replies
636 Views
Last post January 24, 2010, 10:43:53 PM
by mjboogie
9 Replies
611 Views
Last post February 08, 2010, 10:42:49 PM
by i[MISS]my[KING]
0 Replies
356 Views
Last post February 10, 2010, 09:01:21 PM
by darkchild
1 Replies
413 Views
Last post March 08, 2010, 04:02:09 AM
by Raven