Listen guys there was always a possibility that he was gone from the beginning, now something interesting is that it states Michael Joseph Jackson but isn't his middle name Joe in the FBI files? and another thing is about the day he "died" it states that murray tried cpr on the floor but I thought it was on the bed on the day just to many inconsistencies not saying the file isnt true just saying keep believing because there were bound to be moments like this where it seemed that it was over but keep the faith we all need each other more then ever right now
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

somekindofsign

Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
It still could be someone elses autospy and they just put Michael's name in the appropriate places!!?? What about the famous scar on Michaels cheek...they don't mention that in the report, also why was there a bottle of urine there if he had a catheter in place? Then on the toxicology report, with all the different drugs he supposedly taken on that night, why weren't they all found in the report? I don't know what to think anymore :(  I do know that BOW finally slipped up big time because she said last night that Murray would NOT be charged today!!

Read BoW again. She said Murray wouldn´t be ARRESTED today.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

READ PAGE 24, DENTAL THINK... DON´T CONFIRM WAS MJ
READ PAGE 37, NO NAME ON TOP...
HE IS ALIVE
THE INFORMER OF THIS REPORT WAS TMZ AGAIN
SO IF WE BELIEVE ALL TMZ WE MUST BELIEVE HE IS ALIVE BECAUSE THEY SAID SO...
THEY SAY THAT HE WENT TO A HORROR NIGHT AT UNIVERSAL WITH HIS KIDS AN LIZ TAYLOR
THEY HAVE A VIDEO TOO...
SOMEONE DIES, SOMEONE HAVE AN AUTOPSY, SOMEONE WAS BURRIED... NOT MJ!!! SOME MALE, BLACK, 50... SOMEONE...
IN MY COUNTRY WE HAVE A CLASSIC OLD MOVIE WHERE A OLD WOMAN DIES AND THE FAMILY WENT TO SEE THE BODIE AND KNOW WAS HER BODIE FOR THE WHITE HAIR, AND HER SHOES, AND SOMETHING ELSE... AND THE WOMAN WAS REALLY LOST IN THE CITY AND WENT TO HIS OWN MEMORIAL... THATS WHEN THE FAMILY DICOVER THAT SHE IS ALIVE!!!  
(SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH !)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

If CNN picked it up and not tmz then id be worried but why tmz I mean there not the most reliable source its just a bunch of gossip pushed as news so why all of a sudden the Michael Jackson overload of information why a death report on a gossip site it just doesnt make sense
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

Quote from: "mdc"
Did they identify the body as MJ by anything other than his driver's license photo? (Dental records, DNA, etc.) Does it ever say dental records show the deceased to be that of Michael Joseph Jackson? I couldn't read through all of that but from what I DID read I saw none of that.

The report said that the body was identified by drivers licence photo only.Dental records were incomplete.

It also said that a moustache and beard were present.  HMMMM!?
Certainly not in the ambulance photo. And not during rehearsals as far as I can remember, not even visible stubbles.
I'm still beLIEving that it was someone else.
Anyone else who tried to look like MJ must have had plenty of surgeries and would therefore have plenty of scars the world would expect MJ to have.  The only thing that throws me is the Vitiligo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

Lady J

another thing Karen Faye lied about his weight. In  the report we don´t have the weight she mentioned.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjssoulmate"
Quote from: "mdc"
Did they identify the body as MJ by anything other than his driver's license photo? (Dental records, DNA, etc.) Does it ever say dental records show the deceased to be that of Michael Joseph Jackson? I couldn't read through all of that but from what I DID read I saw none of that.

The report said that the body was identified by drivers licence photo only.Dental records were incomplete.

It also said that a moustache and beard were present.  HMMMM!?
Certainly not in the ambulance photo. And not during rehearsals as far as I can remember, not even visible stubbles.
I'm still beLIEving that it was someone else.
Anyone else who tried to look like MJ must have had plenty of surgeries and would therefore have plenty of scars the world would expect MJ to have.  The only thing that throws me is the Vitiligo.

Playing devil's advocate here:

They really don't need to go through dental records if the person matches their photo id and/or they can be identified by a family member.  They really only need dental records if the body is greatly decomposed and/or there is no other way to identify.

I also don't worry about the non-beard/beard thing because we all know MJ was capable of growing facial hair.  So it's possible that if he shaved before he left out the day before that he would have stubble by the next day which would mean that he was unshaven and someone could say that he had a beard & moustache.

I doubt that someone would fake the burn scar at the back of the head....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Kirsche"
One question for the people livin in the US:

Is it normal that you have displayed the time like that in the report

For Example:

Time Of Death:  14:26 ( this is the european kind of time being displayed or shown)

But isn't it normal for the USA that it should be 2:26 PM?

I hope you know, what I mean...

The medical facility I work for uses military time (same as european time). It's more accurate than having to remember to say AM or PM.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

CC

AT PAGE 37 DATE WAS RE WRITTEN :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Quote from: "CC"
HE IS ALIVE

Thank you!!!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I still believe in this hoax. I'm here till June 25th or till MJ comes back (which ever happens first (preferably the latter!))...what I can't seem to get out of my head is why MJ would allow all of this intricate details about his body (inside and out) to be made public. He's a man who gets embarrassed easily. So why would he want anyone to know if he was circumcised or not, that he was balding or that he was still making sperm?! Do you really think this could be fake and that it's all made up?

I dunno it just seems like a lot of intricate details to prep to feed to the media in order to give him justice? Of course my heart took a nose dive when I read the autopsy report and then I came to the board and saw the post Will the Real Doctor Murray Stand Up and just about fell over. Hope restored!

So I will opt to believe for now b/c it keeps MJ alive in my heart longer.  And if for some reason we are all wrong, then I'll just keep him in my heart like he's always been.

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I LOVE how they mentioned a "telephone" in the room, yet it has always been said, "no phone lines". I guess the telephone was just for show...lol
I just can't buy any of this nonsense!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

can someone help me to get over the fact that these are signed by actual people from the coroners department? how do you fake that? i better stop reading. i beLIEve. i really do. and i don't want this nonsense to get me down. the condom catheter?????? yikes. :?  i just want the king to come back. miss him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

Quote from: "CC"
HE IS ALIVE
SO IF WE BELIEVE ALL TMZ WE MUST BELIEVE HE IS ALIVE BECAUSE THEY SAID SO...
THEY SAY THAT HE WENT TO A HORROR NIGHT AT UNIVERSAL WITH HIS KIDS AN LIZ TAYLOR
THEY HAVE A VIDEO TOO...
SOMEONE DIES, SOMEONE HAVE AN AUTOPSY, SOMEONE WAS BURRIED... NOT MJ!!! SOME MALE, BLACK, 50... SOMEONE...
IN MY COUNTRY WE HAVE A CLASSIC OLD MOVIE WHERE A OLD WOMAN DIES AND THE FAMILY WENT TO SEE THE BODIE AND KNOW WAS HER BODIE FOR THE WHITE HAIR, AND HER SHOES, AND SOMETHING ELSE... AND THE WOMAN WAS REALLY LOST IN THE CITY AND WENT TO HIS OWN MEMORIAL... THATS WHEN THE FAMILY DICOVER THAT SHE IS ALIVE!!!  
(SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH !)

:lol:  :lol:  esperando la carroza!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  made me laugh! I´m argentinian too!
I still beLIEve!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Da troot will prevail

So no Lupus mentioned anywhere but we needed to know if he was circumsised or not don't believe this bs
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions