I just read the entire report and I am an emotional basket case right now.  Everything surrounding the events of June 25th are so unreal but the one thing I was hoping would never be real was this report.  I hope of all hopes that somehow this report is not real, but I am afraid it is.

Michael...you were loved by so many and I hope that wherever you are, that you safe and at peace.  I pray that you will return to us and I hope that we can spread your message of L.O.V.E. throughout the world even if you do not come back.  You will always be my King and the most special, sweet, and loving man this world will ever know.

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have been a lurker here for quite some time and just decided to register. I have viewed the entire autopsy report and several things stand out to me.

(1). I find it odd that they only identified him with a driver's license photo. My best friend passed away several years ago and her husband "identified" her body and that's what's listed on her autopsy report. So isn't it strange that a family member didn't "identify" the body?
(2). It says he was wearing a wig. Ok...no big deal...most of us thought Michael had been wearing a wig for years. What stands out to me is that it lists his hair color as being brown. When was Michael's hair ever brown?
(3). I was looking at the "pictures" of the different scars and marks on his body. I noticed on the back of his head is says there is a scar on either side. What does the writing in the middle of the back of the head say? I can't make it out.
(4). Something else I find odd is his weight. I know people have gone back and forth about his weight but to me, after watching This Is It, I can say he didn't look like he weighed anywhere close to 136. I'm not one of these people who think he looked "sick" or "unhealthy" in This Is It...just a little skinny. I would guess between 120 and 125 at the very most.

CORRECTION: on the 1st page of the autopsy report it lists hair color as brown and on the 14th page is lists it as black. so which one is it?!
Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 11:52:09 PM by BlondeGrl
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "BlondeGrl"
I have been a lurker here for quite some time and just decided to register. I have viewed the entire autopsy report and several things stand out to me.

(1). I find it odd that they only identified him with a driver's license photo. My best friend passed away several years ago and her husband "identified" her body and that's what's listed on her autopsy report. So isn't it strange that a family member didn't "identify" the body?
(2). It says he was wearing a wig. Ok...no big deal...most of us thought Michael had been wearing a wig for years. What stands out to me is that it lists his hair color as being brown. When was Michael's hair ever brown?
(3). I was looking at the "pictures" of the different scars and marks on his body. I noticed on the back of his head is says there is a scar on either side. What does the writing in the middle of the back of the head say? I can't make it out.
(4). Something else I find odd is his weight. I know people have gone back and forth about his weight but to me, after watching This Is It, I can say he didn't look like he weighed anywhere close to 136. I'm not one of these people who think he looked "sick" or "unhealthy" in This Is It...just a little skinny. I would guess between 120 and 125 at the very most.

Welcome!  Excellent questions - thank you for speaking up. I haven't read the report but will be soon. I hope this report is proven wrong! What you bring up are valid points. Blessing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Welcome Blonde Grl.  Thank you for sharing your points.  At least they stopped me from crying.  I think your points are very valid and I need to remember that things are not what they might appear in this situation.  I will try to keep the faith until we get to the bottom of this or Michael returns.   :D  :cry:  :D  :cry:  :D  :cry:  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

Welcome!  Excellent questions - thank you for speaking up. I haven't read the report but will be soon. I hope this report is proven wrong! What you bring up are valid points. Blessing.

What is 136? can someone tell me that weight in kg??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Da troot will prevail

I think more legalized 'pharmacutical dealers, oh 'doctors' should be evaluated thoroughly. I think all the news broadcastings are evidence toward a conclusion, which is let him let go of us with love. Let him live outside the focus of 'enemy of the state', He needs his privacy, yeah, yeah, yeah. Its all for Love, M J.  This doesn't mean anyone will ever forget him, I won't, hi. God bless you all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
o

What is 136? can someone tell me that weight in kg??

Its about 9st 10lbs...x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood."

RavenTopic starter

The report was very long and thorough, as it should be. It does seem very real and authentic, unfortunately.
Some remarks and replies to previous posters:

- Identification usually takes place by 1) visual identification by familymembers or acquaintainces of a deceased 2) fingerprints 3) dental records 4) DNA comparison. The report mentions identification took place:
1) Visually by comparison of the drivers license. Ofcourse, anyone knows what MJ looks like so comparison with the driver's licence was probably unnecessary. In addition, LaToya was the familymember that officially identified MJ, which is mentioned on the publically available death certificate. She did not do "the signature", but she signed for  identification.
2) On the first page it is mentioned fingerprints were taken. These can be compared with MJ's.
3) Dental data in this report can be compared with MJ's.

- Concerning haircolor, as an afro-american he had black-brown hair, so some may call it (dark)brown, others may call it black. The hair was worn normal like most other men: short with a male receding hairline.

- Concerning the Joe/Joseph discussion, this is not uncommon for official documents. The true name is the one on the birth certificate, but it often happens that abbreviations of the first name(s) will appear on official documents, even on a death certificate, especially if the person called himself that way.

- 1 lbs = 0.454 kg; 136 lbs = 61.7 kg

Would such an autopsy report be forged for the sake of a WPP? The likelyhood that MJ is still alive is very small, considering this report.
In any case, with the memorial, funeral and this report there is almost no way or return, it goes too far. Chances are extremely slim he will ever come back to the public eye.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "Raven"
Quote from: "karen-ishealive"
Why is it ONLY TMZ that have the "official" report????????? Seems kind of strange that the coroner would give a tabloid this official information, why not a reliabable news source??????????
Good question. Somehow it always seems to be TMZ that has the latest news first.

Yes very true, and Sky News in UK last night were reporting from the court and were quoting TMZ as their source.

;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "somekindofsign"
Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
It still could be someone elses autospy and they just put Michael's name in the appropriate places!!?? What about the famous scar on Michaels cheek...they don't mention that in the report, also why was there a bottle of urine there if he had a catheter in place? Then on the toxicology report, with all the different drugs he supposedly taken on that night, why weren't they all found in the report? I don't know what to think anymore :(  I do know that BOW finally slipped up big time because she said last night that Murray would NOT be charged today!!

Read BoW again. She said Murray wouldn´t be ARRESTED today.

I suppose technically he wasnt arrested  he surrendered!  Not arrested!

;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

CORRECTION: on the 1st page of the autopsy report it lists hair color as brown and on the 14th page is lists it as black. so which one is it?!

I think it's a good find with his haircolor...And I don't think this could just be a typo or something...I mean HELLO?? IT'S A CORONER REPORT! No Mistakes allowed or am I wrong?

So yeah, I think this is not real
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

In the report they also said he had a beard and mustache!!!!  I doubt very seriously if he could grow a beard and mustache in a day, because according to This Is It he was clean shaven and had no facial hair that I seen in the movie how about you guys?.  Somebody is lying either the movie wasnt filmed up to the last days like they have said or the autopsy is of somebody else.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
IluvuMike4ever

Eva R

SO ALIVE BABY!! ! :lol:

MIKE, you shocked us a little yesterday!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

~Souza~

Quote from: "BLKROSE77"
In the report they also said he had a beard and mustache!!!!  I doubt very seriously if he could grow a beard and mustache in a day, because according to This Is It he was clean shaven and had no facial hair that I seen in the movie how about you guys?.  Somebody is lying either the movie wasnt filmed up to the last days like they have said or the autopsy is of somebody else.

It says absent, so that means no beard and mustache ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am giving my mother a copy of the report to read. She has been a nurse forever and has read many autopsy reports. She says they are normally about a few  pages long and finds it odd that this one is so long.

she will be able to tell if this is legite or not....

Give me a few days....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions