I saw this on another link.  Thought this was interesting.
It may have already been posted. I don't know but I thought after reading everything so far.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RavenTopic starter

Quote from: "Kirsche"
and here's the date you were talking about...it looks re-written...

And another thing I noticed....On one report it is said Michael Jackson, the next is Michael J. Jackson and the other is Michael Joseph Jackson...
Hm..
4-28-2004
4-28-2009
11-28-2004
11-28-2009
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

Ok, I hope I do not ruin anything here, but I e-mailed the LA coroner today, asking about the cpr done on the bed and identification. Got this answer :Tina,

This is the real report.  According to our information initially received we were told that Dr. Murray took him out of the bed at once.  It wasn’t until later that the 911 tape came to light.  Michael was identified by both his drivers license, fingerprints and by family.

Ed Winter, Asst. Chief
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael I love you allways.

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
I havent read this whole thread yet, so sorry if this has  been mentioned but why would they use his DL pic to identify him? I know for sure they use dental records and fingerprints to ID a body.....a drivers license pic? WITFH?

Fingerprints were mentioned in the autopsy report too.

Ok. I havent read the whole thig on that either!! Ive been busy doing tax stuff at work!! Just when to good stuff starts, I get swamped at work!! grrrr.!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Tina K."
Ok, I hope I do not ruin anything here, but I e-mailed the LA coroner today, asking about the cpr done on the bed and identification. Got this answer :Tina,

This is the real report.  According to our information initially received we were told that Dr. Murray took him out of the bed at once.  It wasn’t until later that the 911 tape came to light.  Michael was identified by both his drivers license, fingerprints and by family.

Ed Winter, Asst. Chief

EEEKS!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I saw this on the same site. I hope this helps anyone.
Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 02:48:27 PM by Infinitylady
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "Raven"
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Page 3: I preformed an external body examination at the hospital on 6/25/09. The body was positively identified as Michael Joseph Jackson by visual comparison to his California drivers license on 6/25/09.

If this identification was taking place at the hospital, there were many family members present etc why would identification be made using his drivers license? not just that, the next one too...

Page 15: The body was not clothed and no clothing is available for review.

If he was unclothed, where did the drivers licence come from that was used to identify him? It is not like he had pockets to have this item on him at the time. It also seems unlikely it would have been a priority to locate this piece of identification during the efforts to revive him.

I do not know Michael personally but didn't he wear pyjamas a lot? Why would he not have some garment on as he was a modest, shy man and especially as Murray was supposed to be watching over him during the entire "induced sleep". There seemed to be many other medical supplies present why not a hospital gown at least? IDK seems odd...
I was not able to read the full report yet, but I recall it mentioned a hospital gown. The drivers's licence identification probably was unnecessary, but apparently done anyway. Someone of the staff probably took the drivers licence to the coroner's office afterwards for identification.

The hospital gown is mentioned in the report but not as having been on him until he was at the hospital. The identification by this individual takes place at the hospital not the coroner's office later. There is no clothing for anyone to examine, so he was naked. Naked means no pockets etc. I doubt a family member rushed to his home to retrieve the DL to identify him with. This does not make sense at all

Page 18: Residual Brain tissue is released to the mortuary 7-8-09.
So if the brain tissue was released 7-8-09 why was the internment ceremony (funeral) delayed until Sept 3. We were told that the family was awaiting the release of this tissue to proceed with his internment. The stories do not coincide.
The only info on this came from the media, not very reliable: there was rumour about some fuzz within the family about the funeral date, location and full agenda's.

Our opinions will have to remain differing on this.

Page 51: The majority of the decedent was covered with multiple white towels/sheets leaving only the hands and the top of the head exposed.
I have never heard of anyone being placed in a casket covered by such items. Could the criminalist not distinguish between whether these where towels or sheets? I mean seriously towel and sheet material are 2 completely different things and what purpose did they serve? The criminalist mentions moving the wig but not the sheet/towel items covering the face, how does he even know he is taking hair samples from the right body?
It's somewhat odd indeed, the purpose of the sheets. As there were multiple, it could have been both towels and sheets. Maybe it was done to conceil the face, to prevent picture's being taken. For sure he must have checked that this was the right body, can't imagine he would not have.

You assume he checked but that is not a fact.

Nowhere are there any test results for the hair samples that were taken included in this report...
A big deal seems to be made about substances on the hair and some sort of adhesive on the head but we see no results of any tests or anything.
These tests were apparently done after the autopsy, which is why they may not have been included in the report.

Please link the information about this "apparent" tests so that I may review them. As they were requested prior to the completion of the autopsy report and the report was delayed due to awaiting test results, it does not seem reasonable that if tests where done that where not included in the completed report.

Page 3: Scene description - Various medical supplies including a box a catheters...Also at the foot of the bed,there was a closed bottle of urine atop a chair.
Body Examination - There was also an external urine catheter present.

Ok so when this supposed home infusion of anaesthetic was taking place, a catheter was being used to collect urine. Nowhere in the report does it say that this catheter was attached to any sort of collection bag. We have a bottle of urine which has been closed and capped sitting there but no one takes it for any type of testing, nothing is described as having been attached to it etc. TMZ peeing in cups story anyone?
It may have been analysed, but reported in a seperate report from the autopsy report.

You assume again please provide the information to support this. and I again say a delayed report awaiting test results, yet these tests are not included...

Propofol is given intravenously infusing this drug slowly over a period of time to maintain the anaesthetic effects and it is being continuously and quickly removed by the body. So either it built up over time in the blood or a big dose was given at once for there to be such a traceable amount found in all these tissues and fluids. There is also one other possibility... The propofol was poured into/onto blood and tissues samples after they were taken. If this is the case then explains why propofol and lidocaine were both found in the stomach contents.
The combination with the other drugs may cause the propofol to be metabolised slower, causing it to build up.

Please again provide the data to back this up. I have read extensively about propofol and have not found anything that suggests the other drugs present caused the popofol to metabolize slower. I have found other issue that may arise but not this one.
Since propofol is rarely used alone, an adequate period of evaluation of the awakened patient is indicated to ensure satisfactory recovery from general anesthesia or sedation
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ed Winter, Asst. Chief

That makes sense but perhaps we should ask them why they chose to release it in the first place and why to TMZ, considering that it's a tabloid and if they have the approval of the Jackson family? Would the family really want this report to circle around on the internet? idk, maybe...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

yes, and I just send an e-mail asking about that :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael I love you allways.

Ed Winter, Asst. Chief

well, this is in fact weird because I remember seeing the Dr CM lawyer stating something like "yes, he did cpr on the bed.. but it was a tight one" and I was like o.O WTF?! even I know that it must be done in floor!!.... So.. why have we've seen this kind of stuffs from lawyers voice in this case, but the have another story since the beggining?

Lots of L.O.V.E!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

Quote from: "Inhalib"

Ed Winter, Asst. Chief

well, this is in fact weird because I remember seeing the Dr CM lawyer stating something like "yes, he did cpr on the bed.. but it was a tight one" and I was like o.O WTF?! even I know that it must be done in floor!!.... So.. why have we've seen this kind of stuffs from lawyers voice in this case, but the have another story since the beggining?

Lots of L.O.V.E!!

You´re so right! I remember that too! I can´t believe they forget what they said.... all this is nonsense
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Da troot will prevail

RavenTopic starter

The hospital gown is mentioned in the report but not as having been on him until he was at the hospital. The identification by this individual takes place at the hospital not the coroner's office later. There is no clothing for anyone to examine, so he was naked. Naked means no pockets etc. I doubt a family member rushed to his home to retrieve the DL to identify him with. This does not make sense at all
There were no clothes to be seen at the ambulance pic either, halfnaked at least. Someone obviously retrieved the drivers licence for ID, why is that weird? The investigator drove to the house herself with E. Winter at 19:10 at june 25th, she might have even retrieved it herself.

You assume again please provide the information to support this. and I again say a delayed report awaiting test results, yet these tests are not included...
Why do you assume the report was delayed? The report was sealed untill now (actually, in documentation it was requested to be sealed untill 18th januari) to not jeopardize the investigation. As far as I can tell, the hair tests were not part of the autopsy, hence, they were not included in the report.

The combination with the other drugs may cause the propofol to be metabolised slower, causing it to build up.

Please again provide the data to back this up. I have read extensively about propofol and have not found anything that suggests the other drugs present caused the popofol to metabolize slower. I have found other issue that may arise but not this one.
I am too lazy at the moment to search the internet to give you some reading on this. Maybe you can do some search yourself.
Some suggestion: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Amber

for me this report is from a body and its real but not mikes! im starting to seriously think a double has been used. inconsistincies are there again with this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...Love Is A Feeling,I Dont Want To Hear It...MJ FOREVER

mjkate

I have 2 thoughts...one is kind of whacky but here goes....The only way that I know if to compare fingerprints would be to compare to the 2003 arrest. If you recall he was 5.11 that day and the day of the autopsy he is not quite 5.9. I don't know where to go with this from here but I'll keep thinking on it. Also one of my friends said I would be surprised at what money can buy....especially in places where corruption flourishes...I can't trust that someone wasn't paid off at any point along this journey whether it's the body, the fingerprints etc. Was there any mention of the scars on his scalp from the pepsi fire. I went through it quickly but surely those scars are mentioned??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

HOW CAN MICHAEL HAVE BEEN 16 POUNDS HEAVIER IN THE AUTOPSY... THAN HE WAS IN 2003 WHEN HE WAS ARRESTED??

Think about it... more than a stone heavier????? Really??????????? :?

Ive seen TII and there is no way MJ is a stone heavier than he was in 2003
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions