mjkate

I read an article that said that E'Casenova was asked to do something for Michael 2 weeks before his arrest in 2003 and E'Casenova is 5'11...just sayin
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

Quote from: "mjkate"
I read an article that said that E'Casenova was asked to do something for Michael 2 weeks before his arrest in 2003 and E'Casenova is 5'11...just sayin

really???? hm.. um.. :shock: But E`Cas is still alive...we saw interviews after Michaels "death" and this tribute concert on hawaii or whereever?#
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

On page 51 where they are talking about collecting hair samples for toxicology testing, the report describes a yellow casket with blue lining.It's entirely possible that I'm wrong, but I thought the casket was gold with either a white or off-white lining.
Also, it says that the hair samples were collected by plucking with gloved hands.Maybe someone here knows how such a procedure is done, but I would have thought that tweezers would have been used to ensure that they get the root.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Tina K."
Ok, I hope I do not ruin anything here, but I e-mailed the LA coroner today, asking about the cpr done on the bed and identification. Got this answer :Tina,

This is the real report.  According to our information initially received we were told that Dr. Murray took him out of the bed at once.  It wasn’t until later that the 911 tape came to light.  Michael was identified by both his drivers license, fingerprints and by family.

Ed Winter, Asst. Chief

The leaked 911 call and the autopsy both happened on the same day, June 26.
I remember thinking it was weird that they had completed the autopsy already.
What doesn't make sense to me, is that what "information" is Ed Winter referring to?  Who told them that Dr. Murray took him out of the bed at once?  The 911 call came out the same day.  They couldn't change their misinformation to make it correct?  Didn't they perform a second autopsy?  They couldn't have added the correct information then?  Its not like the 911 call came out weeks after the autopsies were completed.  They changed the date.  Can't change the wrong info?  And wouldn't listening to a 911 call be something they would do anyway?  What happens if the paramedic 911 instructions over the phone were wrong and that is what killed the patient? (Theoretically) Coroners don't bother to listen to a 911 call to help their investigation?
It just seems odd to me that they had no idea about the 911 call until after it was leaked.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In this interview, MJ talks about being interested in anatonomy..  "the brain and the bones"

[youtube:qat746ph]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlz3BoDrIDA&feature=related[/youtube:qat746ph]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Page 41 to 48:
NOTE: Hospital, Blood: Tube labelled "Trauma, Gershwin" drawn on 06/25/09 @1330 hours

Gershwin? There is no doctor named this at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Centre. It seems highly unusual that under these circumstances the blood is being labelled with a false name but I guess one never knows..
As in George Gershwin the famous composer?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

What I find strange is if the Coroner's office was in possession of the body until Aug. how did they  have him in the casket at the memorial service in July?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

George Gershwin
"It Ain't Necessarily So" is a popular song with music by George Gershwin and lyrics by Ira Gershwin. The song comes from the Gershwins' opera Porgy and Bess (1935) where it is sung by the character Sportin' Life, a drug dealer, who expresses his doubt about several statements in the Bible.

[youtube:3miblfnp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J7z2C9isfM[/youtube:3miblfnp]

Thank you TNZ for the video!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Page 41 to 48:
NOTE: Hospital, Blood: Tube labelled "Trauma, Gershwin" drawn on 06/25/09 @1330 hours

Gershwin? There is no doctor named this at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Centre. It seems highly unusual that under these circumstances the blood is being labelled with a false name but I guess one never knows..

Yes, about the tube of blood.  In several places I have read that the time "Michael" arrived at UCLA was 1:14 (1314 hours).  In the chaos of bringing him into the emergency room, establishing resuscitation efforts, etc., would someone actually have taken a TUBE of blood from his body (if it was labeled 1330 hours, this means the blood would have been taken 16 minutes after he got to UCLA).  Would someone actually have had  time to think about labeling the tube  at this time?  Would they have time to think about using a fake name?  A TUBE of blood is quite a lot (I recall this from when I have had to give blood for tests, etc.) Does someone with a medical background know if this is really a procedure they would perform on someone during a life or death situation?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "pepper"
Page 41 to 48:

Yes, about the tube of blood.  In several places I have read that the time "Michael" arrived at UCLA was 1:14 (1314 hours).  In the chaos of bringing him into the emergency room, establishing resuscitation efforts, etc., would someone actually have taken a TUBE of blood from his body (if it was labeled 1330 hours, this means the blood would have been taken 16 minutes after he got to UCLA).  Would someone actually have had  time to think about labeling the tube  at this time?  Would they have time to think about using a fake name?  A TUBE of blood is quite a lot (I recall this from when I have had to give blood for tests, etc.) Does someone with a medical background know if this is really a procedure they would perform on someone during a life or death situation?

It ain't necessarily so...
It's NOT TRUE
Meaning it's FAKED!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

Page 41 to 48:

And about the "Trauma, Gershwin".  I googled "Trauma, Gershwin" last night and came up with another of those weird coincidental link thingies.  

Here are the links, in order, if anyone is interested.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login     I clicked on "character name" thinking this "Trauma, Gershwin" seems to be a name, and that provided a link to this page -

keywords 1 childhood-trauma  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

then You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

then to the link for this movie  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

the plot summary for the movie You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Four small gangsters from Copenhagen trick a gangster boss: they take over 4,000,000 kroner which they were supposed to bring him. Trying to escape to Barcelona they are forced to stop in the countryside, in an old, wrecked house, hiding there for several weeks. Slowly, one after another, they realize, that they would like to stay there, starting a new life, renovating the house and forming it into a restaurant. But they can't avoid being caught up by their past."

Then the tie-in back to Gershwin  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

""Rhapsody in Blue"
Composed by George Gershwin"

Just another weird tie-in.  But there are so many!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
In this interview, MJ talks about being interested in anatonomy..  "the brain and the bones"

[youtube:9i61qm3l]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlz3BoDrIDA&feature=related[/youtube:9i61qm3l]

i absolutely love this video. thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

Quote from: Muinasjutumaja
Today I finished reading the autopsy results and some things did not seem right.But  ofcourse it is just my opinion.
The autopsy report stated that in 2009 june his weight was 136lb(61,7 kg)  but in 2003 when he was charged with **** he weighed 120lb(54,4 kg) and I strongly believe that in june 2009 Mike was thinner than in 2003 .I am  also wondering about his height.....The autopsy report stated that he was  5``9 tall but back in 2003 he was measured 5``11 .HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE...c``mon people he aint no Benjamin Button  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Yes, the weight seems wrong.
Also, if you have seen the extras on the TII DVD, the woman that trained the dancers mentioned at the selection of the dancers that one of the requirements was that they be no taller than Michael.  Then she said: so 5'9", 5'10, 5'11.  I was thinking at the time, well which is it?
Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 07:14:55 AM by simalves
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

mykidsmum

Quote from: mjssoulmate
Quote from: Muinasjutumaja
Today I finished reading the autopsy results and some things did not seem right.But  ofcourse it is just my opinion.
The autopsy report stated that in 2009 june his weight was 136lb(61,7 kg)  but in 2003 when he was charged with **** he weighed 120lb(54,4 kg) and I strongly believe that in june 2009 Mike was thinner than in 2003 .I am  also wondering about his height.....The autopsy report stated that he was  5``9 tall but back in 2003 he was measured 5``11 .HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE...c``mon people he aint no Benjamin Button  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Yes, the weight seems wrong.
Also, if you have seen the extras on the TII DVD, the woman that trained the dancers mentioned at the selection of the dancers that one of the requirements was that they be no taller than Michael.  Then she said: so 5'9", 5'10, 5'11.  I was thinking at the time, well which is it?
the weight is wrong!  There is no way he weighed that much.  As for his height in 2003, the 2 inches are from his shoes.  On the table he was barefoot.
Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 07:13:20 AM by simalves
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I clearly remember someone saying that Michael was brought to the hospital in pants, but no shirt.  So where are those pants?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions