the arabian nights

Quote from: "mollyfaithxo"
Stop saying he's dead...  :(
i thought it was supposed to be a double?????
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

For some time thinking about this-if Michael was addicted to the drugs did it would not be reflected in his body? liver, stomach,anything? they contradict themselves...
keep the faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Amber

Quote from: "Kirsche"
Quote from: "mjkate"
I read an article that said that E'Casenova was asked to do something for Michael 2 weeks before his arrest in 2003 and E'Casenova is 5'11...just sayin

really???? hm.. um.. :shock: But E`Cas is still alive...we saw interviews after Michaels "death" and this tribute concert on hawaii or whereever?#
Please visit the e cas thread in either odd things or breaking news.  ecas doin interview about mj but it dont look like him!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...Love Is A Feeling,I Dont Want To Hear It...MJ FOREVER

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here i found some info's about E Casanova....the same high like the man from the autopsie.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I thought that the autopsy or the autopsy michael made at the request of the family jackson (katherine) which means that the autopsy done at the request of the family are private autopsies are performed outside the hospital and can cost several thousand dollars.la jackson family she would agree to TMZ to upload a private autopsy report?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I had problems to open the TMZ autospie report, but i read here some details that are not include in the autopsie report from the smoking gun...look at the link.

Now i am to tired....it's after midnight, but tomorrow i will print both reports and look at the differences....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "gardenrose"
Quote from: "Tina K."
As I wrote yesterday, I e-mailed the coroners, asking them how on earth the report was all of a sudden public, and how and why TMZ got their hands on it. Heres the answer . Sounds like bull to me, is it really true that anybody can ask for such report ? I dont live in the States....

Tina,

All of our reports are public unless there is a Security Hold placed on the case.  Once charges are filed the case is a matter of public record.

Ed Winter, Asst. Chief

It looks like they are public.  This is from a Pennsylvania State website.  

Are Autopsy Reports Public Record?

Yes. The Supreme Court of Pennsylvania ruled in January 2009 that "[w]e now hold expressly that autopsy reports are “official records and papers”" under the Coronor's Act. Therefore, autopsy reports are available under the RTK Law.

Crapola.  That blows my theory right out of the water.  Quite frankly, I find that disturbing.  Seems like something that should be kept private.  :|

This appears to apply to all states, but I just read something interesting. In California, an autopsy is not to be made public if it is from a suspected homicide.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but Murray hasn't been fully charged yet, has he????  No sentence has been made, he has not gone to prison, therefor the charges are not complete??

Well, there is your answer.  Michael's death was ruled a homocide, and Murray was charged with involuntary manslaughter. So, this report should not have been made public, at least not until the trial is over.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

The second autopsy was not requested it by katherine, if so it is a private autopsy, why make it public?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjssoulmate"
Quote from: "gardenrose"
Quote from: "Tina K."
As I wrote yesterday, I e-mailed the coroners, asking them how on earth the report was all of a sudden public, and how and why TMZ got their hands on it. Heres the answer . Sounds like bull to me, is it really true that anybody can ask for such report ? I dont live in the States....

Tina,

All of our reports are public unless there is a Security Hold placed on the case.  Once charges are filed the case is a matter of public record.

Ed Winter, Asst. Chief

It looks like they are public.  This is from a Pennsylvania State website.  

Are Autopsy Reports Public Record?

Yes. The Supreme Court of Pennsylvania ruled in January 2009 that "[w]e now hold expressly that autopsy reports are “official records and papers”" under the Coronor's Act. Therefore, autopsy reports are available under the RTK Law.

Crapola.  That blows my theory right out of the water.  Quite frankly, I find that disturbing.  Seems like something that should be kept private.  :|

This appears to apply to all states, but I just read something interesting. In California, an autopsy is not to be made public if it is from a suspected homicide.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but Murray hasn't been fully charged yet, has he????  No sentence has been made, he has not gone to prison, therefor the charges are not complete??

Well, there is your answer.  Michael's death was ruled a homocide, and Murray was charged with involuntary manslaughter. So, this report should not have been made public, at least not until the trial is over.

Exactly. Maybe we could e-mail the coroners again and ask about this. There might be a reasonable explanation but it would be interesting to know what their response is...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

They released it once Murray was charged because the investigation is now officially over, and that's what they were waiting for.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

DooDoo

Quote from: "anotherpartofme"
For some time thinking about this-if Michael was addicted to the drugs did it would not be reflected in his body? liver, stomach,anything? they contradict themselves...
keep the faith!
Exactly!
Plus, one of the first thing mentioned is he had vitiligo. I mean, it seems to me like "someone" wanted to clear things up once and for all ;) is it so important to mention that in the first part of the report? Why?
No mention of the Pepsi burn scar, no mention of discoloured nails, mention of a catheter which I found  weird: it was at reharsal the day before, how on earth could reharsal with a catheter? Or did they want us to believe they put it on just while he was sleeping? But catheter is not used for few hours usually, it's used when a patient is not able to go to the loo for several days. Plus didn't the report mention there were plastich sheet on on side of the bed? So why the catheter?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

a medical examination for 5 hours and did not see any here that say!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DooDoo"
Quote from: "anotherpartofme"
keep the faith!
Exactly!
Plus, one of the first thing mentioned is he had vitiligo. I mean, it seems to me like "someone" wanted to clear things up once and for all ;) is it so important to mention that in the first part of the report? Why?
No mention of the Pepsi burn scar, no mention of discoloured nails, mention of a catheter which I found  weird: it was at reharsal the day before, how on earth could reharsal with a catheter? Or did they want us to believe they put it on just while he was sleeping? But catheter is not used for few hours usually, it's used when a patient is not able to go to the loo for several days. Plus didn't the report mention there were plastich sheet on on side of the bed? So why the catheter?

There are different types of catheters and the one Michael had on according to the report was a condon catheter. It's external and as the name suggests it's just "put on" as a condom and therefore simple to remove as well. He'd need it because of the anaesthetics which relaxes all the muscles in the body.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

I sent this email to Ed Winter:

Good afternoon

I am wondering if you can help me understand something about Michael Jackson's autopsy report.
This document has been released to TMZ, who have issued it on the Internet  for anyone to read (consisting of 51 pages).
I understand that Autopsy reports are in the public domain but is it usual to issue them to the Press?

This is his reply:

The autopsy reports are considered a matter of public record here in California .  The press can get them as soon as a criminal complaint is filed or the case if finalized.

Ed Winter, Asst. Chief
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Tina K.

Quote from: "Datroot"
I sent this email to Ed Winter:

Good afternoon

I am wondering if you can help me understand something about Michael Jackson's autopsy report.
This document has been released to TMZ, who have issued it on the Internet  for anyone to read (consisting of 51 pages).
I understand that Autopsy reports are in the public domain but is it usual to issue them to the Press?

This is his reply:

The autopsy reports are considered a matter of public record here in California .  The press can get them as soon as a criminal complaint is filed or the case if finalized.

Ed Winter, Asst. Chief
I got the same answer yesterday. I dont think we can get anything out from them :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions