Datroot

Quote from: "Tina K."
Quote from: "Datroot"
I sent this email to Ed Winter:

Good afternoon

I am wondering if you can help me understand something about Michael Jackson's autopsy report.
This document has been released to TMZ, who have issued it on the Internet  for anyone to read (consisting of 51 pages).
I understand that Autopsy reports are in the public domain but is it usual to issue them to the Press?

This is his reply:

The autopsy reports are considered a matter of public record here in California .  The press can get them as soon as a criminal complaint is filed or the case if finalized.

Ed Winter, Asst. Chief
I got the same answer yesterday. I dont think we can get anything out from them :(

I think its just a standard reply they send everyone.  Ed Winter probably doesn't answer himself - he surely would be too busy to answer all emails about MJ - he must get shedloads.  He won't say anything himself - he didn't even make a public statement after the alleged autopsy.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

What I am confused about is that Murray was charged, yes... but his case is by no means finalized.  He has not gone to court yet and has not been proven innocent or guilty yet, he's simply been charged, not sentenced.  So how can they say his autopsy is allowed to be public record because the case has been finalized?  Won't they still need it as evidence for the jury and judge when Murray goes to court in April?  Wouldn't allowing the future jurors to read the report before going to court give them a biased opinion?
Another thing that bothers me, autopsy's are public record... but they are public to any citizen who requests one and pays a fee to obtain it.  Does it seem allowable for a tabloid to obtain it and then spread it all over the internet?  I just can't see how that's justified.  :?  Ed Winter's reply sounds like a bunch of malarky.  He didn't really even answer the question.  Public yes, but to be spread on the internet...  :|   :|   :|  I imagine the press could get a report and maybe quote it, give the general gist of it.  But the whole thing?  For his family and children to read?  That just strikes me as very wrong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RavenTopic starter

The investigation has been finalised, not the trial.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "gardenrose"
What I am confused about is that Murray was charged, yes... but his case is by no means finalized.  He has not gone to court yet and has not been proven innocent or guilty yet, he's simply been charged, not sentenced.  So how can they say his autopsy is allowed to be public record because the case has been finalized?  Won't they still need it as evidence for the jury and judge when Murray goes to court in April?  Wouldn't allowing the future jurors to read the report before going to court give them a biased opinion?
Another thing that bothers me, autopsy's are public record... but they are public to any citizen who requests one and pays a fee to obtain it.  Does it seem allowable for a tabloid to obtain it and then spread it all over the internet?  I just can't see how that's justified.  :?  Ed Winter's reply sounds like a bunch of malarky.  He didn't really even answer the question.  Public yes, but to be spread on the internet...  :|   :|   :|  I imagine the press could get a report and maybe quote it, give the general gist of it.  But the whole thing?  For his family and children to read?  That just strikes me as very wrong.

I find this hard to believe.  This is personal information and not for public scrutiny.  If it were a true report and I was Michael's mum, I would fight this tooth and nail.  It is just wrong :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

I have pretty much lost my hope that MJ is still alive.

However, I am reading thru the report and I noticed that until page 14 everything is stated in inch, but starting page 15 it suddenly changes to cm.

I find that kinda strange.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grenat

I was scared when I saw it,but if you think about it well...The situation doesn't change that much,it only evolves...Why do you trust TMZ's words,or the coroner's writings,even tough we didn't believe both until now...
I find it strange that it's published on internet...even tough the whole story is far from finished..and is it even possible to publish that kind of thing ? It should be private right ?
I don't want to be desilusionnal,but the thing is that we've hang on our beliefs until now,why give up everything just because some report get out on TMZ ? We have to search until we find an answer..Not give up until we have all the answers,no way.
Is it even legit that thing ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hey what about the private autopsy report the Jackson 's had done ? They would have to pay for this too !!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The only drugs found in MJs system were one that Murray gave him...  FACT.  

His weight was 136 pounds...   much heavier than when he was arrested in 2003...  FACT  - although i feel uneasy about this as in TII he looks thin.
Also contradicts what Karen Faye says the mortician told her.

No mention of Pepsi burn scar...  FACT

No mention of discoloured nailes...  FACT

However...  it does CONFIRM multiple facial plastic surgeries...  scars behind the ears and on the neck.  Also states gauze on the tip of his nose and "nasal structures"... so he DID have a false nose, albeit one that was under the skin.   Dont know how to feel about that....   if true, then my poor baby DID mutilate his face at the hands of unscrupilous greedy bastard plastic surgeons.

He did have Vitiligo... FACT.   And that breaks my heart even further in light of what i have typed above.  What could be the worse thing God could hand to a man who is obsessed and unhappy about his appearance?  Yep... a disease that changes the colour of his skin.  Poor baby.   :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RavenTopic starter

Just some remark about the Pepsi scar. On Page 22 there is a marking at the back/top of the head that might be consistent with the Pepsi scar. Also don't forget, he had reconstructive surgery (balloon under the skin, very painful) on his scalp, so possible scarring may have been altered (size, shape).
Isn't it peculiar also that within weeks after the 25th , that Pepsi videoclip was released? Why keeping it under wraps untill then and why release after the 25th, also WHO released it?
There are also some scars described that he did have, such as the one on his right shin.
I'm not too bothered about the hairtattoo either, a lot of male afro-american celebs have it. Just look at Jermaine for instance.
It's a shame it's so badly copied, especially the writing is unreadable
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
 Also states gauze on the tip of his nose and "nasal structures"... so he DID have a false nose, albeit one that was under the skin.   Dont know how to feel about that....   if true, then my poor baby DID mutilate his face at the hands of unscrupilous greedy bastard plastic surgeons.

I don't understand the gauze on his nose.  You can't see gauze in the ambulance photo can you?  Did the paramedics put it on afterwards and, like someone mentioned earlier, they left everything in place for the autopsy?  I always thought it looked like the tip of his nose was missing in the ambulance pic. :(  I'm thinking they put gauze over it so no one would see it, which would have been very kind of them.

I agree he may just have had a very small incision scar from the pepsi accident after all the tissue expanders, laser, and surgery they did.  Maybe the coroners didn't even notice it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

mjkate

If his lungs were in the condition they were in the autopsy would he have been able to perform the way he did for This Is It. I didn't see him huffing and puffing or coughing and his lungs had congestion as well as RBILD. So the autopsy is a fake or he didn't perform on This is it. Since we all saw him perform.....the autopsy is fake or belongs to someone else.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjkate"
If his lungs were in the condition they were in the autopsy would he have been able to perform the way he did for This Is It. I didn't see him huffing and puffing or coughing and his lungs had congestion as well as RBILD. So the autopsy is a fake or he didn't perform on This is it. Since we all saw him perform.....the autopsy is fake or belongs to someone else.

He was out of breath during the rehearsal for "beat it".

Hmmm..  facebook is alive with this..  people are dividing more than ever.

Karen Faye has said they autopsy is "rigged".

More than ever people are questioning these inconsistencies..  waking up to what we have all been saying since day one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkate

is karen faye really saying the autopsy is rigged!!!! wow! she knows his body and face and markings and things better than almost anyone could so if she is saying that then I have a lot of hope! Yes you're right about out of breath - as many 50 year olds might be when staging a comeback but nothing the like the autopsy would have us believe. If we are only seeing the very best and there WERE major issues then AEG and Kenny et al would not be able to look at themselves in the mirror.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

is karen faye really saying the autopsy is rigged!!!! wow! she knows his body and face and markings and things better than almost anyone could so if she is saying that then I have a lot of hope! Yes you're right about out of breath - as many 50 year olds might be when staging a comeback but nothing the like the autopsy would have us believe. If we are only seeing the very best and there WERE major issues then AEG and Kenny et al would not be able to look at themselves in the mirror.

Karen is adamant the mortician told her MJ was 109 pounds in weight..  and she has also said that Lisa Marie has stated that MJ was always around 120 pounds when she lived with him.  

So either MJ wasnt as skinny as they said he was and was heavier than he normally weighs...  or they lied on the autopsy report...  (!!!)...  or that wasnt MJs body in the autopsy report....   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

Karen is adamant the mortician told her MJ was 109 pounds in weight..  and she has also said that Lisa Marie has stated that MJ was always around 120 pounds when she lived with him.  

So either MJ wasnt as skinny as they said he was and was heavier than he normally weighs...  or they lied on the autopsy report...  (!!!)...  or that wasnt MJs body in the autopsy report....   :?

But Karen Faye seems convinced, or at least argues, that Michael is gone  :(  so what would be her reason to say the AR was a fake? According to the report it shows Michael wasn't in his best state (mainly refering to his lungs) which would be in favour of her statments right? So what could be her reason to not believe it? Hmm, as usual nothing makes sense or I'm just thick...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions