@alovesmichael..  Karen Faye is going down the lines that MJ was murdered... and its a conspiracy as more people are involved that Dr Murray.  She thinks AEG and Kenny Ortega, etc are in on it..  

i think she is saying that they lied on the autopsy report to make MJs weight look healthier than it was to exonerate AEG, ect and cover them...   so it looks like MJ was relatively healthy and not dangerously underweight, which in turn covers them as many people have pointed the finger and said MJ was too thin and ill to do 50 shows that they were pushing him to do.
When they realised that he was too ill to make the shows they killed him to re-cuperate the money.,

Thats Karens belief.

But would the coroner lie about the weight in the report...  but include the lung disease and oesteoarthitis??

That argument has holes in it too.

it seems this autopsy report has opened more peoples eyes to the lying that is going on.  People know something isnt right.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkate

but seriously let's really think about this...Kenny et al don't seem like murderers and Michael is the sweetest guy on the planet so no one would want to kill him. Plus Karen is going a little too over the top about Kenny on her facebook and twitter etc. She doesn't seem like the slanderous unprofessional type and I can't imagine Kenny not being outraged that she is hurling these accusations his way. Seems like a smoke screen to me and staged. If Karen is questioning the autopsy though that just keeps me believing. If the weight is wrong (and pretty far off, even if he was his usual 120) then things like name etc. could be wrong too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Raven"
Isn't it peculiar also that within weeks after the 25th , that Pepsi videoclip was released? Why keeping it under wraps untill then and why release after the 25th, also WHO released it?
There are also some scars described that he did have, such as the one on his right shin.
I'm not too bothered about the hairtattoo either, a lot of male afro-american celebs have it. Just look at Jermaine for instance.
It's a shame it's so badly copied, especially the writing is unreadable
 I thought this too!!  WHY after all this time, did it show up.  I thought the only one who had footage of this was MJ himself....unless, his father somehow released it?  Just thinking of the 20/20 (or was it Dateline) show that Joseph was on and showed pictures of MJ's legs with the vitaligo and then the mention of the commercial.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RavenTopic starter

Quote from: "mjkate"
If Karen is questioning the autopsy though that just keeps me believing.
I don't understand your reasoning concerning believing Karen. Why, because you believe everything she says? She also claims he is dead, remember. Karen supposedly did his final make-up in the casket.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RavenTopic starter

Quote from: "MeandMyShadow"
Isn't it peculiar also that within weeks after the 25th , that Pepsi videoclip was released? Why keeping it under wraps untill then and why release after the 25th, also WHO released it?
There are also some scars described that he did have, such as the one on his right shin.
I'm not too bothered about the hairtattoo either, a lot of male afro-american celebs have it. Just look at Jermaine for instance.
It's a shame it's so badly copied, especially the writing is unreadable
 I thought this too!!  WHY after all this time, did it show up.  I thought the only one who had footage of this was MJ himself....unless, his father somehow released it?  Just thinking of the 20/20 (or was it Dateline) show that Joseph was on and showed pictures of MJ's legs with the vitaligo and then the mention of the commercial.
Well not just the Pepsi commercial...a lot of pictures/videos/audio only came out after 25th and most of them put Michael in a very good light. That he was a very good father, insights in his family live, how badly he was burned from the Pepsi incident, that he really had Vitiligo/Lupus, leaked songs (Place With No Name, Another Day), that he feared for his live.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkate

no not because I believe everything she says but because I think or hope that she is in on the hoax in some way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

One thing was not mention in the Coroner's report that MJ suffered from dancer's feet and he had back problems.  MJ would wear a foot cast because the pain was so great.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "techdiva"
One thing was not mention in the Coroner's report that MJ suffered from dancer's feet and he had back problems.  MJ would wear a foot cast because the pain was so great.

It does mention back problems..  says oesteoporosis of the lower back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I was listening to Brian Oxman on the day Michael died.. He mentioned Michael had broken his leg...any fractures mentioned in the autopsy?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sk2001

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
TMZ has put the report online now

the whole report?
Apparently, 20 Mb:

i cant see it..  have a link?

umm i am reading through the report and already i see somehtign wrong with it. if  you go to pg 2 ,read the paragraph that explains what happened. in it , it says that mj's personal physician found him not breathign at 1200 hrs and he got him on the floor and performed cr. but according to the 911 call, if the peramedics got there around 12.26 hours since they were 5 mins away from  mj's rented place, didnt we all here the operator tell the caller to get the 'body' down on the floor for cpr since the caler said it was still on the bed..????
did that make sense guys??
this might be fake.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sk2001

Quote from: "mdc"
So is the 911 call fake? This report says MJ was pulled onto the floor for CPR and 911 was called. But the 911 caller said he was on the bed, the 911 operator had to tell him to get him to the floor. Somebody is lying.

i agree with you..i noticed the same point while reading.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sk2001

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
I posted this in another thread but as there seem to be multiple threads about this and this one is the most popular, I will post it here too:

I have been looking over this report and so far a few things that have stood out that seem odd:

Page 1: Facial Hair - Unshaven
unshaven - not shaved
shaved, shaven - having the beard or hair cut off close to the skin

Page 14: A moustache and beard are absent

He looked clean shaven to me in the ambulance photograph...
So someone gave him a shave between the initial examination and the autopsy?

Page 3: I preformed an external body examination at the hospital on 6/25/09. The body was positively identified as Michael Joseph Jackson by visual comparison to his California drivers license on 6/25/09.

If this identification was taking place at the hospital, there were many family members present etc why would identification be made using his drivers license? not just that, the next one too...

Page 15: The body was not clothed and no clothing is available for review.

If he was unclothed, where did the drivers licence come from that was used to identify him? It is not like he had pockets to have this item on him at the time. It also seems unlikely it would have been a priority to locate this piece of identification during the efforts to revive him.

I do not know Michael personally but didn't he wear pyjamas a lot? Why would he not have some garment on as he was a modest, shy man and especially as Murray was supposed to be watching over him during the entire "induced sleep". There seemed to be many other medical supplies present why not a hospital gown at least? IDK seems odd...

Page 18: Residual Brain tissue is released to the mortuary 7-8-09.

So if the brain tissue was released 7-8-09 why was the internment ceremony (funeral) delayed until Sept 3. We were told that the family was awaiting the release of this tissue to proceed with his internment. The stories do not coincide.

Page 51: August 6, 2009at approximately 1300 hours I was notified by Chief of Laboratories Joseph Muto that a Coroner's Criminalist was requested to collect hair samples from the above listed decadent for potential toxicology testing.

The coroner had the body from June 25/09 and it appeared that the decedent may have died from drugs but they never took hair samples at the autopsy? I am not a forensic expert but you would think this would be something that would have been done at autopsy as someone who is a long time drug user would have deposits of these drugs in their hair follicles.

Page 51: The majority of the decedent was covered with multiple white towels/sheets leaving only the hands and the top of the head exposed.

I have never heard of anyone being placed in a casket covered by such items. Could the criminalist not distinguish between whether these where towels or sheets? I mean seriously towel and sheet material are 2 completely different things and what purpose did they serve? The criminalist mentions moving the wig but not the sheet/towel items covering the face, how does he even know he is taking hair samples from the right body?

Nowhere are there any test results for the hair samples that were taken included in this report...
A big deal seems to be made about substances on the hair and some sort of adhesive on the head but we see no results of any tests or anything.

Page 3: Scene description - Various medical supplies including a box a catheters...Also at the foot of the bed,there was a closed bottle of urine atop a chair.
Body Examination - There was also an external urine catheter present.

Ok so when this supposed home infusion of anaesthetic was taking place, a catheter was being used to collect urine. Nowhere in the report does it say that this catheter was attached to any sort of collection bag. We have a bottle of urine which has been closed and capped sitting there, nothing is described as having been attached to it etc. TMZ peeing in cups story anyone?

Page 27:
A.  Mild cerebral vascular congestion
Cerebral - relating to the brain
Vascular - vessels that conduct and circulate fluids
Congestion - accumulation of blood or other fluid in a body part

Page 26: There is a mild degree of leptomeningeal vascular congestion.
Leptomeningeal - the meninges; membranes surrounding the central nervous system. Cerebrospinal fluid circulates between these layers.

So we have some fluid that has accumulated in this brain area but the report does include a description of this fluid nor any possible cause for the fluids accumulation.

B.    Mild diffuse brain swelling without herniation syndrome
Diffuse - spread out not concentrated in one place
herniation syndrome -Inter cranial pressure

So we have mild spread out swelling within the brain without any pressure but such swelling is an indication of some sort of head and/or brain injury. Yet there are no outward indications of any head injury occurring and no explanation for this swelling is given in the report.

Page 45: Stomach Contents
SERVICE                   DRUG              LEVELS UNITS
Bases                      Lidocaine          1.6       mg
Propofol                  Propofol             0.13    mg

Again I do not know a lot about forensics but if propofol was being administered intravenously and lidocaine is given at an injection site how did they get in to the actual stomach contents, was he sipping on them?

Propofol is found throughout the blood, tissue, fluids samples etc. There seems to be a problem with this scenario though.

The most important advantage of propofol is its rapid onset and offset of action. This behavior of a "rapid on, rapid off" feature, not available with the intravenous opiates or benzodiazepines, accounts for the increasing popularity of propofol. Because the onset of action after a single dose is rapid, and its effect brief (~ 10-15 minutes) due to high lipophilicity and central nervous system penetration, propofol is given only by continuous infusion when used for sedation. Propofol is a complex drug that actually has three half-lives. Its a half-life, the distribution of the drug from the blood to the tissues after intravenous administration, is very short, perhaps 2 to 3 minutes. The ß half-life of the drug, which is basically the elimination half-life, ranges from 30 to 60 minutes. The half-life, or terminal half-life, during which the drug is eliminated from the third compartment, or tissue fat, ranges from 300 to 700 minutes. Clearance is by hepatic elimination.  The large contribution of (about 50%) to the fall of plasma levels means that after very long infusions (at steady state), only about half the initial is needed to maintain the same plasma levels. The large volume of distribution normally seen in the septic or injured host, in combination with the lessened ability to clear the drug in the elderly, can result in a prolonged recovery phase of days due to drug accumulation. Failure to the infusion rate in patients receiving propofol for extended periods may result in excessively high blood concentrations of the drug. Thus, titration to clinical response and daily evaluation of sedation levels are important during extended use of propofol in the ICU.

Propofol is given intravenously infusing this drug slowly over a period of time to maintain the anaesthetic effects and it is being continuously and quickly removed by the body. So either it built up over time in the blood or a big dose was given at once for there to be such a traceable amount found in all these tissues and fluids. There is also one other possibility... The propofol was poured into/onto blood and tissues samples after they were taken. If this is the case then explains why propofol and lidocaine were both found in the stomach contents.

I am going to reread it again and see if i notice anything else that seems unusual. I will get back to you on this.

wow awesome job!!! good work :))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are few other things that i find rather strange in this report:

The short curly hair (we saw MJ in the ambulance with long straight hair...And no it can't be a wig, a day before he was rehearsing and he had a pony tail.)

The finger nails........the coroner never mentioned it but he did not have healthy nails.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sometimes, it\'s stranger than fiction....

RavenTopic starter

Quote from: "Hennessy"
There are few other things that i find rather strange in this report:

The short curly hair (we saw MJ in the ambulance with long straight hair...And no it can't be a wig, a day before he was rehearsing and he had a pony tail.)

The finger nails........the coroner never mentioned it but he did not have healthy nails.
Just for the record...why do you say it can't be a wig?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well, as i said above, a day before his "death"" he was rehearsing and he had a long straight hair. And to me it was his real hair and not a wig.
Secondly, it seems strange to put a wig on top of the priority list, while getting somebody out of the house into the ambulance.......

And if you saw the ambulance photo he had a long straight hair at the time he was taken to the hospital.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sometimes, it\'s stranger than fiction....