UTisNUM1

It's Over.
February 08, 2010, 02:50:54 PM
Michael Jackson is dead. As sad as it is everyone here had since June to get over it. The best entertainer in the world, the best dancer and a phenomenal  singer to ever grace the planet is gone and justice is going to be served.

The "hoax" is over. Not only is it illegal to fake your death but it is illegal to charge a man with a crime he didn't commit and especially with all this media ruckus about it.

No one here can say that the court - police - the government is in on it because wasn't it the  government "illuminati" behind "brainwashing" Michael Jackson in the first place?

It was a good run for the forum and it was fun for a while when I believed in the "hoax" but reality hits people at different times. I'm not here to call people stupid or say anything mean to people but honestly, let the man rest in peace.

TS updates are vague, and provide nothing concrete and official, it is all circumstantial and has no backing to it. I know he means well but trying to act like some insider on a forum full of impressional people about the subject isn't going to work. He's been wrong. Nothing happened on 1-18, so he used a tweet made by the brothers in order to try to come up with something. He hasn't gotten anything right and he doesn't predict anything. Only in hindsight does he say he predicted events and that he posted it while readers are looking at the same post and are saying "what?". The updates aren't important to the sight and thisisalsoit.com isn't a clever idea. It is feeding off of other people who thought Michael was alive, think of it like the end times preachers who look at everything like it is the end of the world. They have been predicting the end for hundred of years and it hasn't happened.

The numerology associated with this "hoax" is bland and is just like the Tupac Shakur "hoax"

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You can see there are many similarities like no RIP in Tupacs first album after he died saying RIP, just like no RIP in This is it. There are more but i'll let people read that in order to see that this has been done all too many times before with dead celebrities.

Michael Jackson, we love you, i love you and I thank you for being a huge role in my childhood and entertaining me for year. It was sad you had your issues, everyone has them. You were misunderstood and tounge lashed for it. Your image was ruined by the public but you were forever understood in the hearts of those your captured with your presence, your grace, your humanitarian work, your loving heart and your smile. God bless you and your kids, your family that one day people will know the truth about the person you really were. I didn't get a tattoo of  you for no reason:

I love you Michael and thank you for everything.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: It's Over.
February 08, 2010, 03:06:20 PM
Amen to that But now we have to figure out why MJ was murdered who else is In on it and make sure Justice is served ! :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 03:08:22 PM
:(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

UTisNUM1

February 08, 2010, 03:09:26 PM
Murray won't go down without talking about who else was involved. If he talks and cooperates with officials, he can get a better plea deal.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 03:10:19 PM
This is not helpful.  Everyone here is emotional enough.  I dont need to be told to "get over it"

I will deal with this in my own way
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 03:11:56 PM
ahan, he is dead. bye!

follow me, REAL-believers  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 03:12:46 PM
Quote from: "MJalive999"
ahan, he is dead. bye!

Tell me what do you think of this situation? Please?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=85]Together we\'ll cry happy tears[/size]

February 08, 2010, 03:13:40 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
This is not helpful.  Everyone here is emotional enough.  I dont need to be told to "get over it"

I will deal with this in my own way

Thank you! I definitely did not need that... :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 03:13:56 PM
It's not over.  What has happened today is what we were expecting.  Come on people did you REALLY think that Michael would do his BAM today. There, in front of a court house with all his family there?  Get real!!!

I have said before and I will say again, Murray won't get convicted.  You can see it coming a mile away!

Look at all the inconsistencies and things that don't add up.  They are STILL there and we have not had any answers.  Why give up on a day that we have been expecting for the last 7 months???

I'm sorry but if you don't have the faith any more then leave the forum quietly.

I still have faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

iMJacksonfaN

February 08, 2010, 03:14:52 PM
And Michael was a molester? Hmm! Michael Jackson was charged for molesting!!! HE NEVER MOLESTED ANY CHILDREN.. THIS WAS ON CNN and WORLDWIDE... HUH

Charged doesn't mean he is judged to death or going to jail.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 03:15:58 PM
It is NOT over.  Michael will be the key defense witness.  The Jacksons are taking this all the way to expose the corruption within the justice system.  This will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation.  This will be the greatest exposure of corruption the world has ever seen.  They have no evidence.  No body, no valid death certificate, nothing!  Notta!  Just like in Michael's case - they had no evidence but they prosecuted him anyway.  This is the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH and Michael is pulling the strings!   :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 08, 2010, 03:17:24 PM
Quote from: "Bellexx"
Quote from: "MJalive999"
ahan, he is dead. bye!

Tell me what do you think of this situation? Please?

First: this is a HOAX!
Is stupidity think he died NOW.
not after 7 MONTHS OF CLUES! ok?

second: murray today is  michael in 2005 :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 03:17:59 PM
Guys, I don't think we should "get over it" so easily. I don't think this disproves the hoax at all. Especially all the other things we otherlook or consider apart of it. There are all kinds of things that could be possibilities. Maybe the media did catch on to the whole thing. Would they want the world to know that they were fooled? No. Maybe Michael had this as apart of the plan and Dr. Murray himself is in on it because he believes in the reason and knows he's not going to stay in jail long. Or..POSSIBLY.. Michael really did want to disappear and for the world to think he was dead. He could have paid off Murray from the beginning, maybe Murray was a fan, I don't know about you guys but I'd do some jail time as a favor for my hero who saved me in so many ways. Just some ideas.

"I'm telling you to open your mind"...

This whole thing has been an illusion. I don't see why this couldn't be apart of it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

February 08, 2010, 03:18:30 PM
Good point! I will try not to be sad, yet!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 03:19:01 PM
I can't tell you how many times I have read posts like this over the last 7 months. I say the same thing every time.

Find your closure but don't force others too. Our hearts and intuitions deal with us each differently. Some may lose hope & be done with it.

I on the other hand still have this fire this feeling inside of me that says otherwise. This is exactly how all the forums looked during the "burial".

I've still got a candle burning. I'm not convinced this is not a hoax yet. I still believe.
One day of dramatic court stuff is not going to shadow 7 months of stuff that I've witnessed first hand and I'm not talking about informers and twitter accounts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions