This is very sad and disturbing.

Those tweets to Kenny are so WRONG!

This will give everyone a glimpse into MJ's sad reality, he could trust NO ONE.
He allows people (fans) to get near him, gain his trust and what did they learn.
-Would he encourage this behaviour the way Karen F. is doing? I think not.

The ironic thing is that Karen professes to really care about him and wants justice, she is quick to point the anger towards others for not stepping in and doing anything for MJ. She and others that follow her are wishing death upon Kenny & others for not taking notice of his "weak" condition (which is questionable).
I think the term one person used was "Kenny had a pair of eyes and could see that MJ was sick", so why did he keep pushing him.
-- Well, Ms. Karen was right there too, she is seen sitting next to MJ in some of the extra footage in the TII movie, and she is smiling and laughing... WHERE WAS HER DEEP CONCERN AND WORRY, if he was in a frail condition (again I don't agree with that) then she is no better than the rest of them.
--Yet people are following her blindly in this rant for revenge and hate, where is HER accountability.
-- KF claims she was his loyal friend, yet she goes in to Holly Terrace, takes photos of the crypt and SELLS them.  WITH FRIENDS LIKE THIS, WHO NEEDS ENEMIES.
-- I really hope that this is a hoax and that KF's behaviour will make sense later, because if not, then add her to the list of people that have betrayed MJ, yet again.
-- Think about it, if in fact he is no longer with us and is in that crypt, would your best friend go out and sell pictures of your final resting place, where is this LOYALTY these people profess.

-- I am all for wanting justice if in fact there was foul play that day in June.
-- I am just tired of hearing people accuse others of not doing enough, yet these same people were there too.
-- MJ always said "the truth will prevail". I choose to search for the truth and not follow someone blindly.
-- We are all intelligent individuals, don't believe the media, or others that want to put out some off the wall theory, if it makes no sense in your mind, then keep searching, find the truth for yourselves.
-- The biggest dis-service is to go around half cocked, wishing death upon others and spreading hate, how does this help.
-- His message is being lost in all of this. Wherever he is, and whether he comes back or not, I know one thing for sure, he does not want his legacy to be one of spreading hate. That is so against who he is.
-- I'm sorry this was so long. Just please, use your minds, THINK, then remember what is in your heart and what you believe to be the truth.  Whatever help or support we can give to MJ will be best extended with his message in mind. He is all about TRUTH and JUSTICE.

- Strength, L.O.V.E. and Support to each of you and especially tomorrow and in the days to come, please:

"Whatever happens, don't let go of my hand"  ...... really, don't let go ....
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Whatever happens, don\'t let go of my hand.

well said!have been on this forum a while and you have expressed my thoughts exactly.Maybe she is feeling guilty and trying to shift the blame  . :?  :roll:  ;)
Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 10:42:58 AM by LittleSusie02
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjlmpicons I sent you L.O.V.E. for your post  ;)  

"She and others that follow her are wishing death upon Kenny & others"

Is here anything to be said ? whishing death? can anyone realize what KO felt or others? I'm so sad... :cry:  is there any sign of humanity?  

Hate and threats against...... L.O.V.E. I will never accept this and I'll stand up for Kenny Ortega or anyone. I consider myself a civilized person and I learnt that LIFE is the most preciuos God's gift, who dares to think himself/herself that is God?  

If L.O.V.E must be the shield to protect LIFE, I like to believe that we all are shields.

RESPECT, LIGHT and  L.O.V.E. to all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E.

Disco

Quote from: "akiraka"
mjlmpicons I sent you L.O.V.E. for your post  ;)  

"She and others that follow her are wishing death upon Kenny & others"

Is here anything to be said ? whishing death? can anyone realize what KO felt or others? I'm so sad... :cry:  is there any sign of humanity?  

Hate and threats against...... L.O.V.E. I will never accept this and I'll stand up for Kenny Ortega or anyone. I consider myself a civilized person and I learnt that LIFE is the most preciuos God's gift, who dares to think himself/herself that is God?  

If L.O.V.E must be the shield to protect LIFE, I like to believe that we all are shields.

RESPECT, LIGHT and  L.O.V.E. to all.

Just try to remember that this is all a really good example of the nature of the beast!!
Mankind and humans in general can be conditioned very easily, it actually is typical of what Michael always tried to teach us, not everyone is seeing a bigger picture, ignorance is the biggest excuse in the world for hatred  :roll:
Ears & eyes tuned in for today peeps! Keep The Faith  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

Those people wanting Kenny dead, 'Kill Kenny!' (south park lol), are plain silly. However, Kenny has always maintained that everything was above board, everything was going smoothly, MJ was having no physical/mental problems with the upcoming TII concerts etc. So if by any chance this was not the case, Kenny (being a senior figure for TII Tour) will have questions to answer. He was in the closest contact with MJ when they rehearsed - they collaborated together to bring TII to fruition! If there were problems or suspicions about MJ's ability to do 1 concert or all of them, Kenny would definitely know. He worked with MJ on the History tour so he would know what was required of MJ, the timing schedule, how fit/healthy he needed to be. I'm not saying that MJ cannot take care of himself, but he was under a lot of pressure from different corners to pull this off and not disappoint - and who knows what other financial ties may have been at stake.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Colony Capital and AEG both invested tens of millions in this tour, "Between Anschutz and us, he's got plenty of capital," said Tom Barrack, Colony's chief executive. "He's serious, he's focused, he's healthy and he's listening."

Randy Phillips puts his reputation on the line by taking on Jackson at the O2, "Phil had to give me permission to spend all this money. I joke that I'm going to make him a millionaire – from a billionaire." Anschutz has been described as prickly, but Phillips says he is "respectful, a good listener and brilliant." (Telegraph)

Kenny O has to put together a show that is spectacular but one that MJ can physically do. He makes it happen. If he is being paid by AEG (he is show director, who else pays him?) no doubt he signed a contract and has obligations to them. Randy, being AEG Live CEO should be Kenny's boss.

Thome clearly has unknown obligations to Colony Capital. He was brought in to sort out MJ's financial matters, but who else does he work for and in what capacity. If he is not independently working for MJ, there could be conflicts of interest, particularly when he is put completely in charge of MJ's finances.  Talk about hitting the jackpot, having the keys to the kingdom literally! Why was he working for free for MJ? Was he also doing something for Colony Capital when he was 'restructuring MJ's finances' that would renumerate him? Put plainly, was Colony Capital indirectly putting it's fingers into MJ's business through Thome? Is that why Thome was so furious threatening death and destruction when he was fired.

So there appears to be a chain of people and a chain of pressure, which are all linked and invested in a monetary way to Michael Jackson. Each person is under obligation and pressure from someone higher up until you get to the top (Tom Barrack, Phillip Anschutz) which is where the money came from. Lets not forget that this whole thing started with Thome introducing Barrack to MJ and him buying the note to Neverland. The beginning of the 'restructuring of his finances'. Randy P said MJ was always on his 'hit list' of acts to perform at the O2, but MJ had turned him down twice. Randy said got a call from guys at Colony Capital and they said MJ was ready to work and wanted to see Randy. The Bel-Air hotel meeting was between MJ, Randy and Thome.
Listen (0-3.15) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Also read You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions