mumof3Topic starter

our dear kind Michael must be gone
February 08, 2010, 04:52:25 PM
A sad day all hope is gone now bless everybody here  we have to carry on and find out the truth for Michael and his children bless them  sorry but to sad tonight maybe I was in denial and we did not know the full truth because cm was covering up what he did .
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: our dear kind Michael must be gone
February 08, 2010, 04:53:12 PM
I too have lost hope.  It seems all too real, for my liking.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3Topic starter

February 08, 2010, 05:02:55 PM
Its all about money and that fxxxxxx  catalogue he should have stayed in Ireland and found peace those poor children  left to the wolves now
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

February 08, 2010, 05:08:54 PM
Let's not give up hope. But my heart does go out for those children. Who will protect them now?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3Topic starter

February 08, 2010, 05:11:40 PM
that is what is sad all he wanted was for children to be happy and look now what has happened god it is so sad the worst
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 05:19:40 PM
Quote from: "mumof3"
A sad day all hope is gone now bless everybody here  we have to carry on and find out the truth for Michael and his children bless them  sorry but to sad tonight maybe I was in denial and we did not know the full truth because cm was covering up what he did .

Ive just read the full autopsy report and i am in utter tears of despair and sadness.

Michael DID mutilate that gorgeous face of his..  it says he had "structures" over his nasal passage.  Poor poor man.

It says he was 136 pounds???

Also...  says that he had multiple scars on his face and neck...   :cry:   Those bastard plastic surgeons.

Says he had lung disease and osteoporosis...   made me think of how much pain he was in.  He must have KNOWN that he couldnt do those shows.  Poor poor michael.  Poor man.  How much pain and despair he was in.. he must have been so frightened with all that pressure.

Maybe this is why he turned to the drugs.....   and he trusted Murray and Murray let him down.

And it confirms he had Vitiligo.. all those years of being tormented and accused of hating his race.  Even JErmaine accused him of that.

It confirms he did NOT have skin cancer.

Im in tears of despair and sadness.  Poor man.

Those poor children he has left behind.  Michael wanted the best for those children and now they have been orphaned in this tragic story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 05:29:13 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Ive just read the full autopsy report and i am in utter tears of despair and sadness.
Same. :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 05:40:01 PM
Michael is alive!  He will be the key defense witness in the greatest exposure of corruption of our government the world has ever seen!  You do not have an arraignment PRIOR to be booked!  That is impossible!  The Jacksons are going to take this all the way, to the very end, and they will finally have JUSTICE for Michael when they show how someone can be falsely accused and charged with NO evidence.  None!  This will be the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation!  Michael is alive!   :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mumof3Topic starter

February 08, 2010, 05:42:34 PM
Please take care you two you are worrying me  if they had all been honest in the begining we would have accepted it months ago  but i feel this is the saddest thing I have ever heard  such a kind person dragged to court by those vile people broken to bits called names then not realising how handsome he was  I always listened to his speeches and stuck up for him the hatred for him has been unbelievable never understood it  we have to stay here and find out why this happened and lookout for the children  .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

February 08, 2010, 05:51:01 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

Michael DID mutilate that gorgeous face of his..  it says he had "structures" over his nasal passage.  Poor poor man.

It says he was 136 pounds???

Also...  says that he had multiple scars on his face and neck...   :cry:   Those bastard plastic surgeons.

Says he had lung disease and osteoporosis...   made me think of how much pain he was in.  He must have KNOWN that he couldnt do those shows.  Poor poor michael.  Poor man.  How much pain and despair he was in.. he must have been so frightened with all that pressure.

Maybe this is why he turned to the drugs.....   and he trusted Murray and Murray let him down.

And it confirms he had Vitiligo.. all those years of being tormented and accused of hating his race.  Even JErmaine accused him of that.

It confirms he did NOT have skin cancer.

Im in tears of despair and sadness.  Poor man.

Those poor children he has left behind.  Michael wanted the best for those children and now they have been orphaned in this tragic story.
please, can you post the link to the full autopsy report?  I can not find it....In another note...Don't give up and don't lose hope.  We still have an investigation.  We have an investigation to see who is up to this and what happend!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 05:56:12 PM
Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
Michael is alive!  He will be the key defense witness in the greatest exposure of corruption of our government the world has ever seen!  You do not have an arraignment PRIOR to be booked!  That is impossible!  The Jacksons are going to take this all the way, to the very end, and they will finally have JUSTICE for Michael when they show how someone can be falsely accused and charged with NO evidence.  None!  This will be the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation!  Michael is alive!   :D  :D

YES!!!! U R right!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The day I will stop loving you, is the day when I close my eyes forever!

February 08, 2010, 05:58:02 PM
I'm crying more than I've done in awhile now but I'm still torn. I'm not ready to let go yet there certainly is more to this and I need to find out everthing but I'm scared I'm holding on because I'm in denial. Idk though because I haven't been a believer since the start so could one start denying it months after? Sorry, I know I'm making no sense at all... :?  If this is a hoax could someone give me a reasonable explanation for the 51 pages long (detailed) autopsy report? My brain is not working properly right now so I can't think of one myself. I've gone through half of the report and as sad as I feel right now I still reacted to some of the facts, but then again I'm not an expert and neither do I know much within the medical field so idk... If this was murder CM is not the only one responsible  :evil:  But what about all odd things we've come across?! I know some of it's way far-fetched but pains vs. pain, the family's actions, Gilda etc? These things are all going through my min right now and I apologize about this confusing post but I need to let it out somehow...

Michael, I wish I could see your beautiful, smiling face again. I wish I could see you playing with your beautiful children. I wish I could hear your soothing voice, speaking, laughing, singing... Love you always angel
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 05:59:03 PM
Please take care you two you are worrying me  if they had all been honest in the begining we would have accepted it months ago  but i feel this is the saddest thing I have ever heard  such a kind person dragged to court by those vile people broken to bits called names then not realising how handsome he was  I always listened to his speeches and stuck up for him the hatred for him has been unbelievable never understood it  we have to stay here and find out why this happened and lookout for the children  .

Dont worry about me...  im tougher than brass nails.   :lol:

Its just hard because i have wanted to see this official report for 7 months now and i knew it would be hard...  but i knew i had to see it to move forward.  xx

You take care too.  xx

I will stick around for the rest of the investigation...  because whatever happens i want to know the FULL TRUTH of what has happened.  I wont rest until i do.  xx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 06:01:32 PM
@mykidsmum..  here is the link, but be warned it is VERY GRAPHIC

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 06:01:56 PM
Did you guys not see the clue towards the end of the TMZ live streem!!  The Garbage Can!!

Whilst waiting for Dr Murray to come out of the court building, the TMZ camera spent such a long long time showing the following link!  Just like at the "Funeral" and like at Dr Murrays child support court case!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dont give up yet, nothing has changed the things that have kept you here all these months havent changed, we knew Dr Murray would go to court!

Sending you all a BIG HUG

Its all for L.O.V.E

Keep the faith, we knew it would get more difficult ....

;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions