Re: our dear kind Michael must be gone
February 09, 2010, 01:05:50 AM
Quote from: "TinkerbellStardust"
Let's not give up hope. Hope means everything in this world..
Yes, ma'am!!!! No RIPS in anything, the family's weird smiles coming out of court today.. Hope and Faith in Michael, everyone!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 01:15:12 AM
Quote from: "mjj29081958"
Quote from: "Shout"
So..Hm...I do not know what to think there are still more facts that Michael is dead and not alive. How can people say that he is alive when there is NO prove for that. There are just things which seem not to fit together but it does not automatically mean that he is alive (this is not very logical to me at all).

And some so called facts/clues are ridiculous (liek trash cans everywhere or TMZ being the fist who are reporting, comme on just think logical. To be honest this proves just nothing).
This is maybe strange but does not mean that Michael is not dead but maybe that TMZ is BS!!!

I absolutely agree with this post!. Sorry but "He is alive because I can feel it" is not enough to me. I feel that we dismiss things very quickly when it is not what we wanna hear.

About the so called clues, you are right. I've read in other thread (in regards to the TMZ live stream) "there were a white trashcan, that means "innocent" or something like that, geez guys... I'm not saying he is dead/alive nor that this report is a real one, but in my opinion those things that have an "own interpretation" (numbers, lyrics, colours, signs and so on), or came from sources as misterious insiders, youtubers, twitter users, aren't valid at all, and makes this whole thing looks surreal. I could be wrong, but I go with facts. Yep, I like to think logical.

Thanks for posting this.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: .... yeah it's not unusual for rubbish bins to be in the courtroom, nor white ones for that matter.  I agree, some of the so called clues (and no offense to anyone because I myself have never ever searched for clues) are getting quite far-fetched. I'm a black and white person. I deal with facts and inconsistencies.  I don't want us to start grasping at straws and leave logic or well thought out (and research) theories are pushed aside.

No matter where everyone is at after all the happenings of today, I hope we at least can find the truth about what happened on June 25.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 01:21:41 AM
Quote from: "Happy Feet"
So..Hm...I do not know what to think there are still more facts that Michael is dead and not alive. How can people say that he is alive when there is NO prove for that. There are just things which seem not to fit together but it does not automatically mean that he is alive (this is not very logical to me at all).

And some so called facts/clues are ridiculous (liek trash cans everywhere or TMZ being the fist who are reporting, comme on just think logical. To be honest this proves just nothing).
This is maybe strange but does not mean that Michael is not dead but maybe that TMZ is BS!!!

I absolutely agree with this post!. Sorry but "He is alive because I can feel it" is not enough to me. I feel that we dismiss things very quickly when it is not what we wanna hear.

About the so called clues, you are right. I've read in other thread (in regards to the TMZ live stream) "there were a white trashcan, that means "innocent" or something like that, geez guys... I'm not saying he is dead/alive nor that this report is a real one, but in my opinion those things that have an "own interpretation" (numbers, lyrics, colours, signs and so on), or came from sources as misterious insiders, youtubers, twitter users, aren't valid at all, and makes this whole thing looks surreal. I could be wrong, but I go with facts. Yep, I like to think logical.

Thanks for posting this.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: .... yeah it's not unusual for rubbish bins to be in the courtroom, nor white ones for that matter.  I agree, some of the so called clues (and no offense to anyone because I myself have never ever searched for clues) are getting quite far-fetched. I'm a black and white person. I deal with facts and inconsistencies.  I don't want us to start grasping at straws and leave logic or well thought out (and research) theories are pushed aside.

No matter where everyone is at after all the happenings of today, I hope we at least can find the truth about what happened on June 25.
Before you go around laughing at peeps, let me remind you in their defense that during the funeral and previous Murray court case about the kids or whatever, TMZ filmed the trashcans the same way- possibly signifying that what's going on is "garbage" as it's not real? It's not black and white, but it's something to think about..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 01:36:36 AM
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"

Thanks for posting this.

Before you go around laughing at peeps, let me remind you in their defense that during the funeral and previous Murray court case about the kids or whatever, TMZ filmed the trashcans the same way- possibly signifying that what's going on is "garbage" as it's not real? It's not black and white, but it's something to think about..

I wasn't laughing at everyone thank you very much. I was laughing because eveyone is getting ancy today because of what has happened.  TMZ is full of sh*t by the way.   Don't accuse me of mocking people here when I am not. Don't make assumptions or only read into parts of my post that you think are "offensive" or "upsetting"!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 01:41:24 AM
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"

Thanks for posting this.

I wasn't laughing at everyone thank you very much. I was laughing because eveyone is getting ancy today because of what has happened.  TMZ is full of sh*t by the way.   Don't accuse me of mocking people here when I am not. Don't make assumptions or only read into parts of my post that you think are "offensive" or "upsetting"!
Well I saw the laughing Smilies, what else would I think..? Yeah, I know that everyone's antsy and I wish they'd calm down- and just because you think TMZ is a brown cow pile doesn't mean that I have to. I'm a TIAI believer so.. there you go. (Plus "garbage" is one' of Michael's favorite words) To each her own, eh?   ? ~ '.^
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 01:46:44 AM
I do hope this is a hoax....Sadly doesnt look like one anymore...... :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

February 09, 2010, 02:26:02 AM
Quote from: "Doctor Death"
I do hope this is a hoax....Sadly doesnt look like one anymore...... :(

Oh it so does to me. :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Grace

February 09, 2010, 03:07:09 AM
OK as far as I understand this is one of the threads for those losing hope or giving up.

I have to admit that I laughed so many times and so loud yesterday.
It is just too brilliant, how the story unfolds.

- Toys at the judge's desk
- Empty witness / protocol seats
- A desk for a "court reporter" in the middle of the room with a huge trashcan - meant for kleenex or what? They are using computers nowadays, there is no paper to be thrown away. All papers in a court are supposed to be valid documents belonging to the case, no?
Or was it meant for Murray's banana peal? LOL
So the reporters were placed in the middle of this courtroom. Hmm.

- "I don't want you to sedate people" - did you hear this?
Who is sedating people? Murray? With a prop of fool?

- The judge asking whether there is anything left that the State demands to be charged in this case before he is charging Murray with it.

- Next date is set to April 5 - which happens to be Easter Monday - which at least here with me is a holiday.

AND ALL ARE PRINTING AND PUBLISHING THIS CRAP without hesitating or questioning, ONLY MINUTES AFTER IT WAS OVER IT WAS ON OUR TV.
This is so incredible stupid and voluntary repetitive stupidity that I have hard times believing my eyes.

Take the MJJ case report / autopsy as a very detailed recap of how meticulously dissected Michael got on each and every millimeter of his life.
This step of publishing this fake document is another tool of stiring the heat up.
This document has to reinforce the impression that MJ is gone.
This is theater dramatic screenplay - there must be helpers and activities to come to the climax of the story.
The climax of this story is Murray in court, in trial, having to face all kinds of accusals and "proofs" that he did something wrong.
Only after all these "proofs" will have been presented in public, Michael can let the bomb explode and wipe them off the desk with HIS PROOF OF INNOCENSE, first hand track of all the failures, mistakes and errors in the "official" investigations, second hand by really being back from the dead (which does not have to happen necessarily IMO).

People don't learn to walk but by falling.
People don't learn to think but by failing.
People don't learn to cherish but by losing.

Therefore all have to fall, to fail and to lose first.

This is just the beginning.
Get a seatbelt and buy enough food and soda for the next weeks.

All of this HAS TO HAPPEN.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

mumof3Topic starter

February 09, 2010, 03:18:45 AM
Been awake all night thinking. And your post does make sense about the court and toys I will try to be positive a d not bring you all down sorry
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

February 09, 2010, 04:19:17 AM
I only slept 4 hours tonight... take a break, I will too.
Just finishing watching the videos again - TMZ put them all on really fast ...

This to make you smile (if you're not too tired to smile):
There was a yellow cab placed on the judge's desk.
[attachment=0:27meop18]greenshot_2010-02-08_23-48-23.jpg[/attachment:27meop18]

See what you google:

[attachment=1:27meop18]yellow cab LA.jpg[/attachment:27meop18]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002

Time to BE.

February 09, 2010, 04:36:32 AM
DONT LOSE HOPE!  
as many of you i have also found somehtings that seems off in this report, some of these have others already mentioned.
however i will go over them again.  

The report(pg2) says " I spoke with Detective S.Smith from the LAPD and he reported that on the early morning of 6/25/09 at approximately 0100 hours, the decedent placed a call to his primary phycician Dr Murray. The decedent complaining of being dehydrated and not able to sleep"
- ok, but didn't they rehears at staples unditl app 1.30 or so. and if so MJ wouldnt have been home uuntil 2 or 2.30 am. and he had sleeping pills at home, why dint he just take those? And after dancing for like 12 hours wouldn't he be sooo tired that he just fell asleep without any aid's?? and another thing, if Murray wasn't there, when did he arrive at MJ's house? strange....

"around 1200 hours Dr Murray found the decedent was not breathing and he pulled the decedent onto the bedroom floor and began CPR. 911 was called and paramedics responded to the house"
* hmm but if you listen to the 911 call, Dr Murray did not put MJ on the floor until they where on the phone with 911 and was instructed to do so!!

"throughout the transport (by the ambulance) all medical orders were given by Dr Murray"
* was Dr Murray in the ambulance? he was at the hospital and went in with MJ, but i think he arrived in one of the following cars. How then can he give orders to the paramedics??? And the paramedics are trained for these things, dr Murray is not traind for trauma he is a cardiologist!!! ODD!!

pg3. "I observed the bedroom on the second floor of the home, to the right of the top of the staircase. Reportedly this is the bedroom where the decedent had been resting and etered cardiac arrest. His usual bedroom was down the hall."
* why didn't Mj sleep in his own bed??

"Miscelleneous items remaind on the right side of the bed including a book, laptop computer and eyeglasses"
* so the ones who say that he never used computers lied! ( but we knew that allready)

"also near the foot of the bed, there was a closed bottle of urine atop of a chair"
*- please!

"gause covering a puncture wound was taped to his neck" "additional puncture wounds were seen on his right shoulder, booth arms and booth ankles"
* ok whos stabbed him!?! who riddled him with needles?? And you see nothing of these marks in TII or photos taken close to his death.... hmmm..

"there was also an external urine catheter present"
*if he was under, and was asleep by propofol then, yes he woudl have had to use something like this. on the other hand Mj can dance all day and night, but not go to the bathroom before he went to bed and wee?? he earlier complaind about being dehydrated, well if he didnt drink anything before he went under, then there woudln't be a need for this....

"the body was positively identified as Michael Joseph Jackson by visual comparison to his California Drivers License"
* First of we have the Joe vs Joseph thing. Who is the right MJ? Second= the MD's identified him, not the family? Didn't Latoya say that tehy identified him? and talking about the frivers license, waht picture was on that one? MJ or someoneelese???

pg 5. Most meds where subscribed by DR Murray exept Clonazepan and Trazadone that was from DR Metzger and "rite aid" farmacy. Tizanoine was by Dr Klein adn again "rite aid". The rest is by Dr Murray and the very strange "applied Pharmacy services" and CVS??
*also a lot of injectable , non subscried drugs. these pages 7-9 are written differently and has the date 29/6 on them.

"the head is partly covered by balck hair. there is frontal balding and the hair can be described as short and tightly curled"
*shouldn't the bald be on the back of the scalp/head where he had his pespi accident patch??

"a bandage is present on the tip of the nose"
* did you see this in TII?? NO! on any of the photos taken the last days? NO!

pg 15 "The neck is unremarkable"
* ok so NOW there are NO puncture wounds??

"the body was not clothed and no clothing is available for review"
* it can be true. on the other hand din't MJ state at one point that he always slept in his Jammies---???

pg 16 " The blood within the heart and large blood vessles is liquid"
* this was done on 26 of june, the day after his death. woudln't the blood be coagulated at this time=??

pg 18-19 describes organs put in storage Jars.*Is this normal?? I dont think it is.

pg 25 " at the time of postmortem examination on 6/26/09 the finding included evidence of therapy, and no scalp , skull or cranial abnormalitises were described"
* again.. what about the pepsi burns? they should ahve notised those scars!

something to think about!!  :!:  :ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

Grace

February 09, 2010, 04:44:54 AM
Quote from: "Tink.I.Am"
"the body was positively identified as Michael Joseph Jackson by visual comparison to his California Drivers License"

The best joke ever  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

If I look at my driver's licence you could take me directly to prison and possibly find someone looking alike....  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

The name is wrong and this sentence is the last proof that there are vivid imaginators working behind the curtain. Today's standard is DNA, not visual comparison of photo with body.
If press is buying this crap then nobody can help them anymore.

I don't want to see MJ on the floor but this sentence alone IMO would have caused him ROFL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Time to BE.

February 09, 2010, 05:51:05 AM
@ Grace.

At last, some logic in here ! Thanks , Grace  :)

Please ,people ! I know that everyone deserves to have bad days
but don't be sooo faint-hearted !
FAITH is something extemelly strong !!! You have it or not ! You beleive or not!
I don't mean to be blind but you can't be like a weather-cock !!!
Everytime the wind becames a little bit stronger , we are ready to give up !
ALL THIS THINGS HAS TO HAPPEN !

Unfortunately , I become more and more sure that only very few people
can see the whole picture !
THIS CASE IS HUGE , GUYS !

TRY TO BE STRONG !!! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LSK

February 09, 2010, 06:13:41 AM
I know the coroner's report is all over the place. I think the identification process using the driving license is really strange surely if the family were there they would formally idendify. Also the name inconsistancies in the top right hand corner, no name specified on the drawings, there is a lapse of a week with the medical evidence and there is no watermark other than the TMZ? I think it just doesn't look professional enough to be real. I might be wrong but I don't think it stacks up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

February 09, 2010, 07:27:48 AM
OK, why not get back to basics in order to better understand what has been put as an offer on the servant's hand.

Q: What is a "coroner's report"?
A: A thesaurus finds:
Main Entry:    postmortem
Part of Speech:    noun
Definition:    analysis after death
Synonyms:    autopsy, coroner's report, dissection, examination, necropsy, post*
                        * = informal/non-formal usage
[cited from: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login]

Q: what is a "coroner"?
A: cor·o·ner  (kôr-nr, kr-) n.
A public officer whose primary function is to investigate by inquest any death thought to be of other than natural causes.
[Middle English, officer of the crown, from Anglo-Norman corouner, from coroune, crown, from Latin corna; see crown.]
coro·ner·ship n.
Word History: Coroner comes from Anglo-Norman corouner, a word derived from coroune, "crown." Corouner was the term used for the royal judicial officer who was called in Latin custos placitorum coronae, or "guardian of the crown's pleas." The person holding the office of coroner, a position dating from the 12th century, was charged with keeping local records of legal proceedings in which the crown had jurisdiction. He helped raise money for the crown by funneling the property of executed criminals into the king's treasury. The coroner also investigated any suspicious deaths among the Normans, who as the ruling class wanted to be sure that their deaths were not taken lightly. At one time in England all criminal proceedings were included in the coroner's responsibilities. Over the years these responsibilities decreased markedly, but coroners have continued to display morbid curiosity. In the United States, where there is no longer the crown, a coroner's main duty is the investigation of any sudden, violent, or unexpected death that may not have had a natural cause.

[cited from: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login]

What do we see as title of the document?
[attachment=0:1bubzj2f]coroners_case_title.jpg[/attachment:1bubzj2f]

By summarizing the above, can we conclude this?
A coroner's report is an analysis after death.
Executed by a public officer whose primary function is to investigate by inquest any death thought to be of other than natural causes.
The reason for the given report says: "accident" (as other than natural causes).
The title states also that there are special circumstances such as "celebrity" and "media interest".

Does this give us enough suspicion (before even starting to read through this novel) to ask
who would be the suspected CALLER for a coroner if it was just an accident accompanied by media interest in a celebrity?

Could it be that the owner of the crown himself, wanting to be sure that their death was not taken lightly, did call the coroner in to assemble this analysis of an accident with media interest?
And what would be the purpose of clarifying the results of an accident accompanied by media interest?

And while reading further, would we not become even more suspicious reading about "respiratory arrest" (we were told cardiac arrest, right?), dehydration and unability to sleep?
This is a little contradicting, isn't it?
If you are awake, usually the physical need to drink will be noticable.
If you are asleep, the body will wake you up to drink.
If you are taking IV related medication, you cannot be dehydrated.
We witnessed dehydration at MJ's fingers at O2 pictures.
Ergo: no IV related medication applied to MJ early March 2009.
Is there any indication why this should have happened later?
Even in this specified cocktail recipe?

And so it goes and goes on and you can continue to dissect each and every sentence of this novel. I call it a novel because it starts with improbable impossibilities and ends with improbable impossibilities.
On page 51 it says: La Toya Jackson and her male companion were present on Aug 6, 2009 to witness an examination on the decedent's body in a secured lobby and that the decedent was wearing a wig.
No "male companion" not belonging to the closest family would have been authorized - if the family at all would have been authorized to witness an examination.

Examinations do not take place in lobbies, do they?

Would you consider a wig (in place!) belonging to a body that had undergone two prior autopsies already? Laying supine in a yellow casket with blue linen?

And all they did for a 1 page detectives report was to "plug" some hair samples with gloved hands and put them into a polybag or aluminum foil & paper bundle?

Why is only La Toya being mentioned with her name when the decedent and the companion are not? Why not say "the decedent's sister" if one needs to express that a family member was there? Did La Toya play a certain role that she must be mentioned and recalled namely?
Yes, she did. She's listed as the informant for the death certificate.

Ohhhh - whoever takes this 51 page novel serious as the true autopsy report of the dead body of Michael Jackson has to be shot from the front and the back simultanously with icecream bombs only to wake up on a slide into a pool drying his hair later on a merry-go-round and watching this on the big screen:

[youtube:1bubzj2f]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_2ebr6s50k[/youtube:1bubzj2f]

:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Time to BE.