Re: Some General Observations
February 11, 2010, 01:36:10 PM
Quote from: "White_Orchid"
I suggest that you have the attitude problem.  You offend me.  You are the rock and I'm like water and intend to go around you.

Happy hijaccking!

Because the Jacksonologist hijacked our thread, my enjoyment for posting has turned into a fear and worry that my next post might be' eerily similar to somebody else post' so what's the point of bothering to post anymore?

Good bye everyone, thanks for sharing!  

I'm leaving the forum because I object to being policed, even if only in a forum. Freedom in all forms is important.

Ciao!

:D

You know what? Seriously....give me a break. I didnt hijack anything....youre just to high up on your horse. I merely stated that when people on this thread were suggesting something happened that was similar to what Annie wrote, all I did was say something about it. Some people here have not even read her posts so I thought I would share and felt it was important. Do not accuse me of ANYTHING when you come here and "take over" and start to act high and mighty when you yourself said you havent been on here in months. Who are YOU to boss me around? Or anyone for that matter?
I posted her thread in a different area so I would NOT hijack the thread. YOU made a point to call me out and make a specticle of yourself on that one. If I wanted to hijack anything I would have posted her stuff IN THIS THREAD, but I didnt.
I enjoy this thread and do not appreciate your approach to this. In fact Im kinda of confused by your reaction....I think your upset that you think attention is being stolen from YOU and YOUR thread.

End of story.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2010, 01:38:55 PM
Good lord what is up with some people on this forum these days??

Jacksonologist is a MOD for a start and I've known them since this all began 8 months ago.  

She wasn't hijacking the thread, merely giving people the opportunity to read a blog someone made months ago which coincides with what many people have already said in this thread.

Nobody is POLICING you or making you do anything you don't want to do.  Nobody is pointing a gun to your head and forcing you to go and read it.

Get over it!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

February 11, 2010, 01:53:38 PM
Quote from: "mjj29081958"
Patological conditions of prostatic gland, and particulary Prostatic Hyperplasia, has nothing to do with urine production (if the kidney function is conserved) but with its "elimination". So there's nothing weird with this patient having 550 g of urine in his bladder, when in fact this prostatic condition causes urine retention/ imposibility to get a completely empty bladder (among other symptoms), not alteration of urine production.

Bladder can not accumulate more than 350 milliliters of urine.
And when you have prostate disease, you need to go to bathroom often, you can't stay until the bladder is full.

And when you have a probe (doesn't matter if you're home or in ambulance), your bladder is emptied automatically, no more time to fill.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

But when I say I love you, Michael you gotta know that\'s for all time...

Be the change you wanna see in the world!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

*Mo*

February 11, 2010, 02:36:14 PM
THE JACKSONOLOGIST didn't hijack anything, was only referring to a previous similar theory.  There's nothing wrong with that, and no need to feel offended because of that.  The fact that THE JACKSONOLOGIST is a mod has nothing to do with it, it's done by regular members also.

Please, let's just have a nice and decent discussion...and back on topic please...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2010, 02:56:16 PM
Quote from: "White_Orchid"
Michael has 2 Driver's Licenses under 2 different names and pictures....all part of the plan!!! Tat may be why he wore a mask so that our recall would be unclear.

Also, as someone mentioned, the autopsy ID Michael with his Driver's License photo.

I recall that a forum member did a really good compartive that proved Michael has 2 Driver;s Licemses...like one titled Michael J. Jackson and the other one titled Michael Joe Jackson....or something like that.

That comparison was done in the old forum so maybe someone can find it?  It's late here and I have an early day tomorrow.

:shock:  :?:

c@A forum

I'm sure that one was expired / invalid and when he got a new one the number was changed.  Mine was changed.  It's not a stretch.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2010, 03:26:59 PM
I found some interesting comments written by annieisnotokey. She says the following about the theory she is developing/has developed,
'In a nut shell, this is the go to theory in desperate times. As circumstances surrounding the case become more real, what can I think / concoct to still believe in a hoax?'

She also says,
'Additionally, any wild and outrageous accusations towards any characters in my theory come from my crazy mind. I don’t have any insider information at all on any level. I just have a vivid imagination.'

So this lady can't prove any of her theories and she admits she creates the theories to escape what is becoming real - reality.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2010, 04:18:11 PM
Well, I don't know if we are allowed to discuss this subject, since people think it is a rude/graphic/too much info/too sensitive topic (and I can understand them), but I just need to clarify (I'm gonna be careful with the words I will use, and I'm not going to go too deep into this, promisse.)

Quote from: "SmellyJelly"
And when you have prostate disease, you need to go to bathroom often, you can't stay until the bladder is full.

That is correct. You cited one of the symptoms: "go to bathroom often" (urinary urgency). But this patients have/ could have also dribbling after urination, urinary retention, incomplete bladder emptying, incontinence, need to urinate at night, blood in urine, difficulty beginning urination, need for force to urinate, sudden urinary urgency and weak urinary stream.

And when you have a probe (doesn't matter if you're home or in ambulance), your bladder is emptied automatically, no more time to fill.

Not necesarily. michaelsupporter said earlier in this thread (page 1):

Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
An external, or condom catheter, only captures urine as it is expelled from the body during the act of peeing-whether voluntary or not. Usually it is used for incontinence of urine.
An internal catheter is inserted into the bladder and drains urine continuously.

This patient has been catheterized with the first one type of catheter, so his bladder is not "emptied automatically" at all.

I'm sorry if I've disrespected anyone by posting this, I did not meant to. It's just technical info about no one in particular.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

February 11, 2010, 05:00:04 PM
Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
I found some interesting comments written by annieisnotokey. She says the following about the theory she is developing/has developed,
'In a nut shell, this is the go to theory in desperate times. As circumstances surrounding the case become more real, what can I think / concoct to still believe in a hoax?'

She also says,
'Additionally, any wild and outrageous accusations towards any characters in my theory come from my crazy mind. I don’t have any insider information at all on any level. I just have a vivid imagination.'

So this lady can't prove any of her theories and she admits she creates the theories to escape what is becoming real - reality.

This is a theory....it was never meant to be true (but it may be now! LOL)....she put it in a sort of story to make it more interesting.....We all have our own theories, but that doesnt make us crazy....she was just trying to figure out what happened on the 25th... like the rest of us.....I posted a separate thread on this btw...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2010, 05:03:26 PM
Quote from: "mjj29081958"
Well, I don't know if we are allowed to discuss this subject, since people think it is a rude/graphic/too much info/too sensitive topic (and I can understand them), but I just need to clarify (I'm gonna be careful with the words I will use, and I'm not going to go too deep into this, promisse.)

That is correct. You cited one of the symptoms: "go to bathroom often" (urinary urgency). But this patients have/ could have also dribbling after urination, urinary retention, incomplete bladder emptying, incontinence, need to urinate at night, blood in urine, difficulty beginning urination, need for force to urinate, sudden urinary urgency and weak urinary stream.

Not necesarily. michaelsupporter said earlier in this thread (page 1):

Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
An external, or condom catheter, only captures urine as it is expelled from the body during the act of peeing-whether voluntary or not. Usually it is used for incontinence of urine.
An internal catheter is inserted into the bladder and drains urine continuously.

This patient has been catheterized with the first one type of catheter, so his bladder is not "emptied automatically" at all.

I'm sorry if I've disrespected anyone by posting this, I did not meant to. It's just technical info about no one in particular.

Why would you disrespect?

My father has had some problems with is prostate and he had ALL of those symptoms...I felt so bad for him...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2010, 05:24:19 PM
Dont know if anyone else has said this yet, probably- this is already on page 6/7 and i haven't read past page 1.. so sorry if i am repeating but stuff has just hit me! AND I SHOULD HAVE SEEN THESE SIGNS STRAIGHT AWAY!!!!

The whole death scene- its totally classic of a terminally ill (Cancer?) patient.  The O2 tanks, the prayer beads, the toothpaste and wash bag next to the bed (washing terminal poorly patients bed bathed because they do not have the strength/too ill to get up), the Condom Catheter and incontinence pads.. wowowowow Sorry guys but i cant believe i didn't see this earlier.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May cause- Abnormal Dreams, Agitation, Amorous Behavior, Anxiety, Bucking/Jerking/Thrashing, Chills/Shivering/Clonic/Myoclonic Movement, Combativeness, Confusion, Delirium, Depression, Dizziness, Emotional Lability, Euphoria, Fatigue, Hallucinations, Headache, Hypotonia, Hysteria, Insomnia, Moaning, Neuropathy, Opisthotonos, Rigidity, Seizures, Somnolence, Tremor, Twitching.

February 11, 2010, 05:38:15 PM
Quote from: "The White Rabbit"
Dont know if anyone else has said this yet, probably- this is already on page 6/7 and i haven't read past page 1.. so sorry if i am repeating but stuff has just hit me! AND I SHOULD HAVE SEEN THESE SIGNS STRAIGHT AWAY!!!!

The whole death scene- its totally classic of a terminally ill (Cancer?) patient.  The O2 tanks, the prayer beads, the toothpaste and wash bag next to the bed (washing terminal poorly patients bed bathed because they do not have the strength/too ill to get up), the Condom Catheter and incontinence pads.. wowowowow Sorry guys but i cant believe i didn't see this earlier.

Yep!! A bed ridden person!! OMG!! LOL!!!
MJ didnt exactly look like he was bed ridden did he? LAst time I checked, bed ridden people dont usually get out of bed to go dance and sing..or brush their teeth go to the bathroom,,,
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2010, 06:20:58 PM
Quote from: "rowdyangel"
Good lord what is up with some people on this forum these days??

Jacksonologist is a MOD for a start and I've known them since this all began 8 months ago.  

She wasn't hijacking the thread, merely giving people the opportunity to read a blog someone made months ago which coincides with what many people have already said in this thread.

Nobody is POLICING you or making you do anything you don't want to do.  Nobody is pointing a gun to your head and forcing you to go and read it.

Get over it!!

Hi Rowdy,

My name is both White Orchid ...and Good Karma.

You and I both post on Rach's forum as well as Souza's forum.

Not too many people know of my 2 forum names, coincidently annieisnotokay, Rach and a few others know, but it doesn't matter really.

After the Jacksonologist today, I decided to close both forum accounts today. I pm'd Souza and later I repied to Rach's pm, I decided to check responses to my Good Karma posts, and well surprise, surprise...you had responsed to my Good Karma posts, but...your rowdy responses were just plagaerized, exact copies of my posts on Souza's forum!!!

Not cool, rowdy.

I'm flattered that you like my posts enough to pass them off as your own, so don't worry, I give you permission to use my posts anytime as imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.  :roll:

I just did a copy past of your response on Rach's forum...you can read my earlier posts on this thread for my original post.

Ordinarily, I wouldn't even care but I draw your attention to your nasty quote and thought that you might want to consider other people's feelings before you sound off. Genuine people are contributing genuine thoughts towards a common goal.

Your core values don't match your image, rowdy.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 rowdyangel      
 Post subject: Re: Some General Observations
New postPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:28 pm
Gold Member

On a serious note, I can see what you are all saying about the urine thing.

It also states somewhere in the report that there was "urinary retention" as a result of a slightly enlarged prostate. Now I'm no doctor either BUT I thought that an enlarged prostate made you pee more than usual so I am confused about:

- Amount of urine in the bladder
- Catheter
- Amount of urine in cup
- Dehydration - if you're peeing that much you're not dehydrated.

I too am curious to know if there was a bathroom leading from this bedroom. To me, after the identification by driving license, this is the biggest hole in the report.

"Michael, I am here for you always. I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tssk, tssk, tssk.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

February 11, 2010, 06:41:47 PM
This is not the place for personal fights, solve your problems in PM please.

This thread will be locked.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions