Re: MJ burried as a MUSLIM
February 09, 2010, 01:09:40 AM
OMG, you are got to be kidding me! leave MJ's  penis alone. It does not matter was he muslim or not first of all. Second, FYI, circumcision comes from JEWs, not muslims.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

February 09, 2010, 01:23:10 AM
Quote from: "msteetee34"
Quote from: "virgo75"
Quote from: "Fedora777"
Quote from: "whisper"
Quote from: "Lady J"
the autopsy report says something which does not show that he was a muslim! I feel uncomfortable to tape it here. but we don´t even know if this report is 100% true.

yes , you are right ..
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Please share

According to the report he was uncircumsized.
Muslim men are supposed to be circumsized as babies.
Some men who convert get it done, some don't.

I haven't read the autopsy report yet but I highly doubt it that MJ was uncircumsized.  It"s no secret that MJ wasn't afraid to go under the knife.  Not to be disrespectful but I don't think he would just stay that way if it were true.  I think he would have had that fixed so if that's in the report then I would definitely question that.  It also sound weird that he would be wrapped in sheets in his coffin with just his hands and head showing.  Huh?  Why would they do that especially showing just his head if it were cut open liked reported.  This does contradict what Latoya said because she said he was buried in a white suit and he had on a long wig.  Where did this info come from anyway about him being wrapped in a sheet? :?:

In the autopsy report on the last page it mentions that he was wrapped head to foot in white sheets/towels, w/only hands and top of head showing.

Not that it matters whether he converted or not, but after reading the autopsy report, I would think they would have wrapped him all up anyway...there is a...ummm...dissection that happens during an autopsy.  Could be that after that he might not be presentable unwrapped...hate to talk that way, but anyway...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 06:50:29 AM
CAN WE STOP  MAKE A THREAD WITH A RELIGION NAME ?!

IM SORRY,  BUT IM REALLY PISSED OFF WITH ALL THREAD WITH RELIGION NAME ON IT !
SHAAMOONEE WE'RE INVESTIGATING MJ'S HOAX DEATH !!!
NOT HIS RELIGION, NOT HIS PERSONAL LIFE !!!!

IM SORRY, JUST DON'T WANT SOME PEOPLE FEEL OFFENDED BY PEOPLE COMMENTS ABOUT RELIGION

MUSLIM-CHRISTIAN-CATHOLIC-HINDU-BUDDHIST-ALL

WE ARE FAMILY OF MICHAEL JACKSON HOAX DEATH INVESTIGATOR !
OKAAY .. SO PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT HIS RELIGION ... NONE OF OUR BUSSINESS

sorry, no offends for everybody,
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=200]Dun Ber Ber Ber Lee .. Har Har Thin Walla Man[/size]
Billie Jean (Home Demo 1981)

February 09, 2010, 07:14:03 AM
Hey Lets ask Lisa Marie :lol:
:lol:
no but for real, if he was really ... then the autopsy is fake or simply not MJ!!
How can we find out ?

well its hard to tell if he was or if he wasnt... here is what i have found:

1. from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login:  
Q: Is michael jackson circumcised?
A: He was not. This was one of the most critical factors in Jordan Chandler's incorrect description of Michael Jackson's penis back in 1993. Jordie Chandler provided both an affidavit describing the genitalia and a drawing. Both indicated that Jordie, Jewish by birth and perhaps unfamiliar with uncircumcised penises, believed that Michael Jackson was circumcised. However, born in 1958 in Indiana, Michael Jackson was not circumcised. There were other discrepancies between Jordie Chandler's affidavit and the actual examination, but those who care already know and those who don't want to know will remain ignorant. None of the media outlets reported this aspect of the description or the fact that it was incorrect.

2. from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Q: Is michael jackson circumcised
A: On October 28, 2009 at 4:27 pm Mjlover4life
  • said:i always know Michael Jackson was innocent of molesting jordy and Gavin and this proves it cause jordy said that Michael was circumcised. even before i knew that Michael wasn't circumcised.i always believed in Micheal's innocence he is a little boy that never grew up he is Peter pan in the flesh.I LOVE YOU M.J.REST IN PIECE. [/i]

3. from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    A: Another FACT, When Jordan Chandler was asked by the police to describe Michael’s private area, he gave a description that did NOT match Michael. The most blaring incorrect part of the description was that Jordan said Michael was circumcised. Michael was in fact NOT circumcised. Given the allegation, Jordan would have known, but he did not because it never happened. He had a 50/50 chance of getting it right but he GUESSED wrong. This is a fact.

4, from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    Q: Was Michael Jackson circumcised?
    A: According to the molestasion charges he was. "The boy's information was so precise, he even pinpointed where the splotch fell while Jackson's penis was erect, the length of the performer's pubic hair, and that he was circumcised" The Smoking Gun. I hope that satisfied your peculiar curiosity.

5. from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    Q: Famous celebrities who have not been circumcised
    A: michael jackson

6. from
    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    A: Jordan Chandler claimed that Michael Jackson was circumcised, but according to the result of the strip search Michael Jackson was not circumcised.] His friends said he never recovered from the humiliation. He described the search in an emotional public statement, and proclaimed his innocence.[
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

mykidsmum

February 09, 2010, 08:35:50 AM
the autopsy report says something which does not show that he was a muslim! I feel uncomfortable to tape it here. but we don´t even know if this report is 100% true.
LOL  I know what you are talking about...He he ha ha...you can say it, he had a covered wagon.  Maybe if he did convert he was scared to have it done...I would be....LOL!  I'm not saying I think he was Muslim, I was just throwing it out there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

February 09, 2010, 08:39:31 AM
Quote from: "Debbie Zebua"
Quote from: "virgo75"

yes , you are right ..
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Please share

According to the report he was uncircumsized.
Muslim men are supposed to be circumsized as babies.
Some men who convert get it done, some don't.

just trying to clear things up here
muslims do not get circumsized since babies.
they have to be at least 6 years old.
and for those who convert, circumsized is a MUST.
so b4 they convert, they must be circumsized first.

as for michael..
LOL i have no idea
just trying to clear the fact about Muslim circumcised here.
Debbie, that is not true and I don't know where you got your information.  Both my boys were circumcised at birth and we are a Muslim family.  I think you may have us confused with Judaisim?  I'm not sure because I do not know their practice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

February 09, 2010, 08:43:49 AM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
OMG, you are got to be kidding me! leave MJ's  penis alone. It does not matter was he muslim or not first of all. Second, FYI, circumcision comes from JEWs, not muslims.
scorpionchik...you have no idea what you are talking about.  Circumcision is part of OUR Muslim faith.  Maybe you should double check before you post something you have no idea about?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

February 09, 2010, 08:49:53 AM
people are wondering where I got the part about him being wrapped in a white sheet.  At the end of the autopsy there is a report that was made when an examiner had to go to forest lawn 6 weeks later to obtain a hair sample.  He stated what he saw in the report and the state of MJ's hair on his scalp and how he obtained the sample and who was there and where it happend.  He was in his yellow coffin with blue interior in supine position wrapped in white sheet/towel with top of head and hands exposed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 09:10:58 AM
I'm sorry but has this become a "MICHAEL JACKSON DEATH FORUM"?????? Seems like the idea of the "hoax" is lost from everyone's mind. Here people are talking like they've already accepted that he's indeed dead?! And for God's sake stop talking about Michael's penis, Michael is very much alive and it's disgusting to even think about how he would feel if he ever gets to read this thread. I don't want to be rude, sorry, but this is too much. If you have accepted he's dead and want to investigate on the "autopsy reports" then i guess there are other fan forums to do that. This is for the hoax believers for heaven's sake!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

February 09, 2010, 09:18:46 AM
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
people are wondering where I got the part about him being wrapped in a white sheet.  At the end of the autopsy there is a report that was made when an examiner had to go to forest lawn 6 weeks later to obtain a hair sample.  He stated what he saw in the report and the state of MJ's hair on his scalp and how he obtained the sample and who was there and where it happend.  He was in his yellow coffin with blue interior in supine position wrapped in white sheet/towel with top of head and hands exposed.

In other words, he didn't even know it was Michael Jackson? LOL! Anyway, is that common for muslims, to be buried like that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

mykidsmum

February 09, 2010, 10:09:02 AM
Quote from: "Bee Bee"

In other words, he didn't even know it was Michael Jackson? LOL! Anyway, is that common for muslims, to be buried like that?
for a Mulim burial, the body is washed, usually by a husband or wife or related loved one, and then wrapped in clean white fabric, like a white sheet and placed on the right side within the coffin (speaking about US practices) and burried as soon as possible in the ground.  Only one of these three criteria seem to be met, but I just wanted to throw it out there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 10:59:16 AM
Quote from: "Bee Bee"

for a Mulim burial, the body is washed, usually by a husband or wife or related loved one, and then wrapped in clean white fabric, like a white sheet and placed on the right side within the coffin (speaking about US practices) and burried as soon as possible in the ground.  Only one of these three criteria seem to be met, but I just wanted to throw it out there.

Okay, thanks for the info. :) But I think we should all forget about the whole muslim rumor. I mean, Jermaine said, after Michael's alleged death, that he wishes Michael would've converted. Means he never did, I guess. And besides this, Michael was buried, if buried at all, as a Christian, I mean, the ceremonies were Christian, his family members sent him Christian messages, etc.

And keep in mind that this was supposedly done on August 6, so Michael wasn't even buried yet. Maybe he was covered in sheets, so he wouldn't decay so soon, after all it took them almost another month to finally bury him. Oh dear, this is all so odd.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

teensy

February 09, 2010, 12:27:12 PM
Michael's not dead. So, the autopsy report is a lie. Details like this only contradict and confuse. I think it would be a good idea not to look for truth in this report as a way of finding out things about Michael, but to look for contradiction and inconsistency. Everything we learn about Michael in this hoax is suspect. A lot of things are shrouded in lies and half-truths.

Maybe there is symbolism in this rather that a conversion of faith.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions