mjboogie

Re: Nancy Grace Live NOW - Regarding case
February 08, 2010, 09:13:27 PM
Dam! Did Oxman have to put it like that. That made me cringe. All i could envision was MJ lying there with his eyes rolling in the back of his head. :cry:  :cry:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 09:35:09 PM
Quote from: "neversaynever"
Brian Oxman says the charge should of been 2nd degree. MJ was swimming in Propofal. It had leaked into the veins in his eyes. Oxman says this was done with malice intent.  Sorry, I was late in catching the show it's almost over. Maybe it will on later again. Taking a deep breath and BELIEVING.... :|

I definitely have to watch it again @ 12am. Because if MJ "was swimming in Propofal"
then it seems like it would have been the cause of death and not the cocktails. Or do I have it twisted?
I need to go read the autopsy report on TMZ or whereever it is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"BeLIEve half of what you see and NONE of what you hear!"

...I like LOVin this way...

...WE TOLD \'CHA!!!

February 08, 2010, 10:22:44 PM
Interesting episode this week of Grey' Anatomy.

They are operating on a patient and she has a weird condition where her body metabolizes propofol quickly and she wakes up during the operation.

The anesthesiologist apologises and says he is NOW PUSHING 150ml PROPOFOL. And that gets her back to sleep till the operation is over.

They do a lot of research and for sure they know the amounts needed to sedate someone. So 25ml (according to CM) isn't enough to ooze out of eyeballs. Remember there was only one broken vial and they don't say the capacity of the vial or did I miss it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 11:48:52 PM
My cousin is an anesth.. whatever it spells :p but I need to see the interview, I just can't ask him if you can o r can't be swimming on propofol! LOL... so, if someone can post a link please, i will aprecciate it.. my first language is spanish and he doesn't understand english, so I must translate to him.. don't worry.. I'm a better listener than a writter in english :P

lots of L.O.V.E!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

February 08, 2010, 11:59:43 PM
They replayed the 911 call. They said Fire Department 33. When MJ rode in his go cart in the interview it was number 33. Janet's Number Ones has 33 songs on it. That is a Master Mason number. The ambulance had 71 on it. Nancy was battled by the manslaughter charge herself. I have been thinking of what Marlon said "maybe now they will leave you alone". What about the name of the med school Meharry......you Jane.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 12:14:04 AM
Quote from: "Inhalib"
My cousin is an anesth.. whatever it spells :p but I need to see the interview, I just can't ask him if you can o r can't be swimming on propofol! LOL... so, if someone can post a link please, i will aprecciate it.. my first language is spanish and he doesn't understand english, so I must translate to him.. don't worry.. I'm a better listener than a writter in english :P

lots of L.O.V.E!

I can't find the link to the show - possibly because it's still so new. But here are the transcripts taken from the CNN website.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

February 09, 2010, 12:28:29 AM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

lots of L.O.V.E!

I can't find the link to the show - possibly because it's still so new. But here are the transcripts taken from the CNN website.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I found a couple of things - the first is a funny (but true) comment regarding the fans.  The second says that Dr Murray can't practice in California but can practice in other states.  Does my memory serve me right that he didn't even have a California license to begin with? If that is the case he didn't get any punishment today as he can go back to Texas and see his patients. As a Cardiologist he wouldn't be prescribing propofol anyway, would he (the other thing he was banned from doing)?

Back to you, Kevin Frazier with "Entertainment Tonight," joining us. He`s there at the L.A. Courthouse. Kevin, how do all these people find out what`s going to happen in court, that Conrad Murray is going to be coming in, the alleged killer of Michael Jackson? How do they know to show up and start heckling?

FRAZIER: Well, Michael Jackson fans always seem to be in the know. And they were out here in full force, signs and everything, Nancy. You`ve experienced what Michael Jackson fans are like. And they were very upset, along with the family, and they wanted justice served.

The other point I want to make here, Nancy, is that in the court today, the prosecution did mention that they are seeking to revoke Conrad Murray`s license in the state of California, but he is allowed to practice in other states. You heard the judge`s warning about staying away from strong anesthesia. But he can still write prescriptions. He`s a cardiologist. And as the judge said...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

February 09, 2010, 12:02:35 PM
Nancy was pretty steamed at the lame charges  :lol:  It's funny to see her so worked up when she has made it clear she doesn't like Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

Venus7

February 09, 2010, 12:31:20 PM
Nancy Grace is money and fame hungry hypocrite with an angry face. More tragedy and scandal in her show-that brings more viewers. No matter who she has to drag trough the mud, as long the case is big as MJ's. His case brought lots of viewers in 2005, and now is the same thing, she is bashing Murray for MJ's death and again she is getting high viewers ratings. Anything that is "MJ"-means lots of money.
I don't care what she has to say now, even if she is talking about justice for MJ, because of her shit-mouth  in 2005, she is a media whore, just like all of them who works for the media.
Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 01:16:38 PM by Venus7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

February 09, 2010, 12:44:22 PM
read the autopsy guys, Michaels eyes where clear, and most of his organs were classed an unremarkable!! he was fit as a fiddle apart from the odd thing here and there, i don't believe the eye thing sorry

theres 51 pages of the autopsy nasty in deepth stuff what he had done, if it was him  ;)  but enlightening how fit his interior was, can't say the same for the outside according to the report!! :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 12:44:40 PM

lots of L.O.V.E!

Here you go and thanks for finding out:

GRACE: He had propofol in his eyes?

OXMAN: He has it in the vitreous humor of his eyes. He has -- acute propofol intoxication. This is one of the worst cases that I could possibly imagine. To say that the prosecution evidence is weak, it is overwhelming here that there is malice implied from the recklessness with which this drug was administered to Michael Jackson. And I will put that up against any 12 people anywhere, any time.

GRACE: Is that true, Jean Casarez, that he had it in the vitreous? His body was swimming in propofol?

CASAREZ: That`s right. That is -- that was just released today with the autopsy report.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 02:03:15 PM
Ditto venus 7' comments...amazing how opinions can change when ratings are
at stake. My husband was murdered...he was 37 I was 35 and I swore to myself
that his death would not make my opinions of him change (I loved him very much,but
being gone' did not make him perfect) as in others who remembered deceased husbands
all of a sudden 'walked on water'. Like to keep it real, human and loveable with
all the imperfections...still love him today...he was a brat sometimes!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 02:16:04 PM
Are you guys glad to remain under mind control or willing to practice de-programing?

The media still has you exactly where they want you.

So sorry to hear that.

xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lou

February 09, 2010, 03:35:28 PM
How horrible if it's true that he had propofol in his eyes. Horrible. But that would turn the doctor into a murderer. Who would administer such an absurd ammount of a dangerous drug - a drug that leads the patient to stop breathing - without the intention...? And then he leaves the sedated patient alone in the room!? And still they can't prove malice? Does it make sense?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 03:46:19 PM
Quote from: "Lou"
How horrible if it's true that he had propofol in his eyes. Horrible. But that would turn the doctor into a murderer. Who would administer such an absurd ammount of a dangerous drug - a drug that leads the patient to stop breathing - without the intention...? And then he leaves the sedated patient alone in the room!? And still they can't prove malice? Does it make sense?  :?
They have plenty of evidence to prove malice.  I mean the man went to Med School, did he not?! sheesh.

The trial has not started yet....more "wait n see".....ugh.   :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.  It isn’t. It’s the beginning....