Re: Official back & Front thread
June 21, 2010, 09:14:25 AM
I always thought Back was legit and that he was an insider on the hoax, in and of itself. ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

June 23, 2010, 08:46:21 AM

Posted yesterday (June 22)

Re: Katherine video statement thanks VoicePlate and Fans for Michael Jackson Tribute

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I presume you have a Mother and Grandmother(s) somewhere in your lineage, or else you wouldn't exist. Bearing this in mind, why don't you think about them the next time you chose to demonstrate your ice-cold nature & approach towards Katherine Jackson.

This issue is very much beyond a message board and recycling of responses...It's personal. I mean, really! There are various family members who frequent this board and that should come as a suprise to noone. So imagine the affect these constant, unchecked, verbal assaults are having on those who have reason to care for her. This very beautiful person should NEVER be subjected to such foolishness. NEVER--EVER-EVER-EVER-EVER----Dammit---EVER. Especially on a forum that ONCE stood on principle and supported Michael by also RESPECTING the ones he LOVED the most. Mr. Taylor, you should aknowledge that Michael would never have associated himself with any forum demeaning his mother. AT ALL..PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quite frankly, I could give 2 _ _ _ _ _ about an opinion regarding different ventures and issues of money. Relegate that opinion to a gas can and set a match to it! Perhaps Levin will "report" it.

I've continiously warned that this repeated lambasting of Katherine will end in regret. 24/7 Pressure, do you know what it feels like? After losing a Son nearly a year ago, you're reminded of just how fragile any element of life can be. Then you find yourself facing the fact that your youngest Son just had a medical scare. Do you know what that feels like? That being compounded pressure. Do you?

Imagine anyone questioning the character, sincerity, competence and motivation of YOUR Mother.

What would you do?

Unfortunately, for me, I think resolution to this issue will only happen face-to-face.

Pleading has only fanned the flames!

Keep WATCHIN'.......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmm..."face-to-face" resolution.  Very interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

June 23, 2010, 09:08:25 AM
Quote from: "BeTheChange"

Posted yesterday (June 22)

Re: Katherine video statement thanks VoicePlate and Fans for Michael Jackson Tribute

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I presume you have a Mother and Grandmother(s) somewhere in your lineage, or else you wouldn't exist. Bearing this in mind, why don't you think about them the next time you chose to demonstrate your ice-cold nature & approach towards Katherine Jackson.

This issue is very much beyond a message board and recycling of responses...It's personal. I mean, really! There are various family members who frequent this board and that should come as a suprise to noone. So imagine the affect these constant, unchecked, verbal assaults are having on those who have reason to care for her. This very beautiful person should NEVER be subjected to such foolishness. NEVER--EVER-EVER-EVER-EVER----Dammit---EVER. Especially on a forum that ONCE stood on principle and supported Michael by also RESPECTING the ones he LOVED the most. Mr. Taylor, you should aknowledge that Michael would never have associated himself with any forum demeaning his mother. AT ALL..PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quite frankly, I could give 2 _ _ _ _ _ about an opinion regarding different ventures and issues of money. Relegate that opinion to a gas can and set a match to it! Perhaps Levin will "report" it.

I've continiously warned that this repeated lambasting of Katherine will end in regret. 24/7 Pressure, do you know what it feels like? After losing a Son nearly a year ago, you're reminded of just how fragile any element of life can be. Then you find yourself facing the fact that your youngest Son just had a medical scare. Do you know what that feels like? That being compounded pressure. Do you?

Imagine anyone questioning the character, sincerity, competence and motivation of YOUR Mother.

What would you do?

Unfortunately, for me, I think resolution to this issue will only happen face-to-face.

Pleading has only fanned the flames!

Keep WATCHIN'.......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmm..."face-to-face" resolution.  Very interesting.

Thanks for posting and the bolded areas are very interesting to this adventure. And after reading his Oxford speech, the writing style is quite similar. He was much more cryptic earlier but now he seems to be more straight-forward the closer we are to July. I'll keep watchin' as he says.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

June 24, 2010, 11:36:42 AM
It seems all of BACK's post are gone. Removed by the admin.  Strange a day before the one year mark.  Even post that referenced BACK are gone. The last post about Mother Kate is gone. Thank goodness all of his post were saved by many of us, but I think he's gone for good from MJJC.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

June 24, 2010, 12:08:52 PM
Quote from: "foreverking"
It seems all of BACK's post are gone. Removed by the admin.  Strange a day before the one year mark.  Even post that referenced BACK are gone. The last post about Mother Kate is gone. Thank goodness all of his post were saved by many of us, but I think he's gone for good from MJJC.

Maybe because it will be over soon?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

June 24, 2010, 12:09:51 PM
Wowsers!  :shock:  :shock:  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

June 24, 2010, 01:33:38 PM
Quote from: "Kirsche"

Maybe because it will be over soon?

Interesting. Thanks for the update.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

magic

June 24, 2010, 02:00:14 PM
"Guys Gaz has shut down all the forums apart from We Remember Michael. This is so everyone can come together to mourn Michael and remember him without the distraction of the other threads. Its also breathing space for the staff who also need to grieve and remember Michael. The forums will be back online on Saturday."

I don't think they are deleted.. just not accessable until Sat. If you advance search another common poster all you see is what they posted today in the memorial threads.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 24, 2010, 02:09:03 PM
Quote from: "magic"
"Guys Gaz has shut down all the forums apart from We Remember Michael. This is so everyone can come together to mourn Michael and remember him without the distraction of the other threads. Its also breathing space for the staff who also need to grieve and remember Michael. The forums will be back online on Saturday."

I don't think they are deleted.. just not accessable until Sat. If you advance search another common poster all you see is what they posted today in the memorial threads.

Thanks for that update.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

magic

June 24, 2010, 02:46:02 PM
You're welcome! Back is the main reason I "Keep Watching"!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 29, 2010, 07:25:15 PM
Any updates on MJJC?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 19, 2010, 03:32:46 PM
Can anyone do a search on MJJC for BACK post.  I tried for weeks but nothing comes up. Even if I try by using a keyword like "theory of 7" I get nothing. Maybe it's my computer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 19, 2010, 10:25:16 PM
Can anyone do a search on MJJC for BACK post.  I tried for weeks but nothing comes up. Even if I try by using a keyword like "theory of 7" I get nothing. Maybe it's my computer

Hmm...I wonder if all of his posts were deleted.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 20, 2010, 02:00:26 AM
I was able to look through the post and found one of the last one post by BACK on June 2 2010. The thread was about the kids signing belts for charity:

Sometimes when bands ASSume they are in unisome, at least one member will be attentive enough to realize they are actually offbeat. It is also a bitter pill to swallow when that "imperfection" is pointed out.

For those that consider themselves sanctioned experts regarding the lives of a very large and famous FAMILY, perhaps your credentials need thorough auditing in order to find out just what went wrong. To put it nicely, there's ignorance to reality, transfixion on sensationalism and much "assuming" of oneself into circles.

With the clapping being a little offkey, could an expert please tell me if Michael APPROVED of "THIS IS IT" the motion picture? That is since this narrative continues to surface and the band knows what he REALLY wanted.

Also, Respect is earned you say?

Well Levin, Anka, McClain, Branca, Botek and many more must be "EARNING" it in droves.

Aren't they?

Experts only please!

Also, let the experts tell us or at least attempt to dissect the differences between the vast amount of people "EARNING" it?

Even this website! winkRespect doesn't come cheap, does it?

The qualifier for NOT earning it appears to be blood!

Threats are of no cosequence in this day and age; at least that's what many believe.

But I promise, not only Mr. Taylor, but to those who sincerely believe in the ORIGINAL intent of this forum, if Katherine Jackson is not given her due respect, we are prepared to tranfer part of the burden we have to bear from these relentless insults right where it belongs. Sadly, most of the disdain originates from an UNLIKELY place! The more I think about it, the greater my agony elevates because I never though it would devolve to such a circumstance. The leadership could help us, but many appear to subliminally support it. Michael wouldn't WANT this I assure you. Me-me-me ness will lead some to the edge before they open their eyes.

Real Talk!

Keep WATCHIN'.......

And the next post

Sanctamonious son of a ....Band.....

And the beat goes on!

Uncoordinated and offkey---as expected.

My points stand, regardless of attempted deflections using miscellaeneous quotes.

The lol's are childish--and irrelevant.

So are clapping emoticons.

Reread and enlighten oneself. Attempts at engaging will lead you astray!

Trust!

Keep WATCHIN'.......  

I clicked on the BACK post to see the other post by him and nothing came up so I think they've removed all of his post from search. Seems strange to me There must be something the board owneres know about BACK that they don't want others to know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions