What will happen?
February 08, 2010, 06:50:59 PM
Hi, I just registered today so it might be a bit stupid to open with this post, but I just lost all my faith, hope and trust. I hope I will not make people angry with this post: that is certainly not my intention. I've been following the death hoax forums and - when this forum was created - this forum ever since June but didn't register as I felt I had to keep a bit of distance from the emotional storm I experienced after June the 25th. Just like a lot of people I had/have a hard time dealing with all the pain Michael must have experienced in his life and the way media/a lot of people put him down. It seems so unfair I have a hard time to understand how all this is even possible.
Well, I can write a book out of this, but to cut things short, I somewhere hoped he would still be alive (and happy). Reading this forum gave me some peace of mind. I don't know if I truly believed he was still alive, but I didn't fully believe Michael was dead either. I didn't want to believe someone's life could end so unfair after everything that happened in the course of his life; it seemed like media/people trying to put Michael down would have gotten what they wanted if Michael was indeed dead: a very treasurable life fully ruined and cut short without the chance to ever really enjoy it in freedom as he deserved so much.

So, here I am today, reading about the trial of Murray and the last spark of hope I had just faided. I respect the opinions of other members, but I just cannot believe anymore there is a chance Michael is alive. It feels like a dark hole and I'm wondering what other members on this board that also think Michael is dead are going 'to do'. I have a hard time dealing with this, but I don't want to go to the Michael fan forums where they just seem to have excepted his death and moved on somehow. I don't want to upset people here either with a stupid post like this. I'm wondering if there are more people who lost faith Michael might be alive, but don't feel like talking about him 'in the past tense' either, since that just hurts like crazy. Okay, I'm sorry if I sounded like a morron, I just have a hard time dealing with all this and keep wondering what happened to this world that we treat people with a sweet soul as Michael like this. Sorry guys.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Re: What will happen?
February 08, 2010, 09:14:20 PM
I believe we're going through a tunnel, but soon we'll see some fresh light from the other side, so just hang on tight. This has happened so many times before and then new information from members comes out and you're breathing a sigh of relief and laughing nervously. This isn't for the faint of heart.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions