Why I'm still a BELIEVER! A word of encouragement
February 08, 2010, 09:21:12 PM
So I knew this was bound to happen as I have seen it a few times before. Most notably when the 1st autopsy results were released, when the 2nd autopsy results were released, when the “burial” took place, and before/during Janet Jackson’s primetime interview. The boards fell apart with people losing hope & faith, those who were depressed led us to believe there would be a mass exodus of believers because they were done, there was no more hope, the game was over, it was finished.

Well I’ll tell you what happened every single time: the emotions subsided and the clouds began to clear, we started to once again analyze from the beginning, we regrouped and pushed forward, we found even more things, and had more revelations. We’ve had days like this before and by the end of all this we will probably have a couple more.

What I don’t get is for weeks and maybe months I’ve seen people post over and over again: “when are they going to arrest Murray”, “when will we see some action in court”, “when is this guy going to face the music”, “when are they going to put MJ on the TMZ rip list”, “when is the family going to show some real emotion”, and so on and so forth. Well guys do you think we are just posting to the air. People are watching us, we have a captive audience, if you don’t think our reactions and analysis to things is not being taken into consideration by all parties involved then you are highly mistaken. People, everyone knows that the believers exists, they are a lot of us (don’t let anyone tell you that there aren’t), and we aren’t dumb. If we catch their screw ups and slip ups and things they could have perfected to make this all seem more authentic then you best they see and hear what we say and they do it better the next time.

What I am saying is there is no rule book or manual for situations like this that I am aware of.  I mean I don’t know of a “Hoax Death” tutorial book or how to article anywhere.  In some instances I think we are helping to write the manual as we go, we keep posting and they keep getting better at it all. If anything we are raising the bar really high. I keep hearing people say how this is going too far and MJ would never let this happen. Well since I’m not in the know and have never ever witnessed anything like this before in my life, and none of us truly know the purpose for which all of this had to be done, we really don’t know how far this has to go. If MJ is or was in danger, then for the people who have endangered him this has to look completely real. The purpose of this is to make this seem incredibly real, it has to. I don’t think they ever thought we’d all catch on and catch on so fast. We are on their every move, every step, every word, every article, every tweet, every blog. There is a reason why this has had to stay in the news for 7 months. Someone is working really hard to keep this fresh on our minds and that does not sound like the workings of a cover-up to me (but hey I could be wrong).

What I’m saying is…I don’t believe this is over. I just feel that MJ is alive and I’ve had my fair share of shaky days when I thought all was lost. Maybe I’m just numb now (nah, I'm not I still feel something when I see MJ in gold pants :lol: ) , but something inside of me feels more than ever that MJ is alive & alright and things are happening just the way they have to. Most of us said back in July and August that there was no way we could keep up dealing with this into 2010, but hey we are still here. Still going strong and still supporting one another. Too much has happened in 7 months to make me believe that we were all wrong. Most of us were initially drawn to the original MJHD and other forums for reasons we can’t even understand. All of that and everything we’ve compiled for more than half a year is not in vain.

Keep the Faith guys. We’re a family. I’m still hanging in here and I still BELIEVE!!!!!! So Army of Love unite, soldiers get ready because we still have work to do.  ;)

Sending love, peace, and light to you all.
Lovelidae
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

VERY WELL SAID!
I BELIEVE TOO... I FEEL THAT HE IS ALIVE AND OK!
 ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Quote from: "CC"
VERY WELL SAID!
I BELIEVE TOO... I FEEL THAT HE IS ALIVE AND OK!
 ;)

Thanks. I know there are believers who haven't thrown in the towel yet. Glad to be in this thing with you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for reminding us to stay positive. This adventure has been a roller coaster right from the start. It 's a test. Can we stay with this as the ride gets even wilder, because it will.
I'm not leaving. I'm more determined than ever to find the truth . . . and to see MJ come back. I know he's okay . . . I feel it in my gut. From the day TMZ announced his "death", it didn't feel "real" to me. I can feel his energy around us . . . please don't give up now. He needs us more than ever. MJ, we love you!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

As i didn't watch anything i haven't lost the faith. But i'm not sure if i'd have watched it where i'd be. But the thing is, now even i  believe more than ever that Michael is alive. I just know it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

I 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000% agree with u ...!! geesh.. i think about this all the time.. so im glad you've posted it :) thnk u sooo much :):) and i dont know why but. i dont feel that this CM thing is relevant  :lol:  i mean, it is.. but i dont pay much attention to it.. so.. that's why i havent lost my hope yet  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions