A lotta people have started bothering about the vALIDITY of a hoax beacuse Joe has started taking names and Latoya has started blowing her familair out-of-tune trumpet, which, by the way, she always does when she feels that she hasnt been given her due share of the spotlight.....So that she can get to the front of that Que and flash her moronic smile at those prying camera lenses.....Umm..No....Hawkeye shoud be a better term IMO.

Any way...I really do not give a damn to what Latoya has to say and unless any of you have gone cracked in the head...you'd too wont give a damn....BECAUSE THIS IS THE SAME LATOYA WHO ACCUSED HER BROTHER OF CHILD ABUSE HALF A WORLD AWAY FROM ISRAEL IN 1993.....AND DIDNT SHE SAY BACK IN JULY THAT SHE KNEW THE PEOPLE WHO KILLED HER BROTHER????? WHATEVER HAPPEND TO THAT???

IMO Shes suffering from Amnesia....Shes probably forgotten the names....thats why she didnt tell the LAPD about it... :)

And JOE...Oh Joe!!  :roll:

He needs to make himself sound more credible if he REALLY wants to mess with our belief.....The old chap just doesnt have any freaking idea what to make of this whole mess. And Larry King needs to stop bothering the poor man.....Coz everytime hes on the show, he sounds like hes fresh from God knows how many bottles of beer..and has no damn idea what to say.....he just mumbles about these "people" whos names he doesnt know but then again, knows them quite well........So what exactly are these people??
Are these people nothing more than shadows that Joe hallucinates about??? Giv the old man a break.....Larry Kng has to put in a Herculean effort to squeeze a no-nonsense sentenc out of his mouth......

And Mike..You better come u with something REALLY concrete to justify the hoax...if you blow your cover...Coz If you dont then that will be more embarassing than the many embarassments that you have faced in your life.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hell, boy, he's trying to expose conspiracies of all shapes, sizes and colors, and I got a feeling that he's not gonna let anything or anyone embarrass him- he'll brush their whiny pestyass words off of his shoulders like flies!

But anyhoo, you are right on the dolla' with Joe and Toya, especially Joe. Their acting is so hammy I don't know if I'd believe them even if I didn't know about the hoax..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The fans started this hoax didn't they?
These are Michael family members and if you love him you would respect his family, too. We are, his family of fans, and Michaels family
 we all want him to have happiness and justice that is good, but will it happen? I pray so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
o

^ Yeah, I guess Michael wouldn't like that.. Don't hate me, Mike, sooorryyy!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: PinkTopaz
Hell, boy, he's trying to expose conspiracies of all shapes, sizes and colors, and I got a feeling that he's not gonna let anything or anyone embarrass him- he'll brush their whiny pestyass words off of his shoulders like flies!

Well spoken!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

But Joe said since the 'beginning' that there was much more to this than what we are told. So he might be building up to something. Though he does strike me as a bit confused at times I think he is leading it somewhere.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

Esssence of Ebony.....This ones for you....

I do really have a lotta respct for Mike but sorry to say pal.....I have none for Latoya and Joe.....JOE ALONE WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR HALF OF MIKE"S PROBLEMS INCLUDING HIS FREQUENT URGES FOR FACIAL SURGERY......AND LATOILET ACCUSED MIKE OF CHILD ABUSE IN 1993......SHES JUST AN EMPTY VESSEL......AND MICHAEL JACKSON KNEW THAT BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE.....HE REALLY NEVER THOUGHT OF ALL HIS SIBLINGS AS HIS GUARDIAN ANGELS.    :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Moderators,

You should delete this thread and moderate 'Doctor Death'. Bashing Michael's family shouldn't be allowed on this forum.
There is enough of negative people and thoughts in this world, and we don't need them here.
Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Disco

Quote from: "yspadda"
Moderators,

You should delete this thread and moderate 'Doctor Death'. Bashing Michael's family shouldn't be allowed on this forum.
There is enough of negative people and thoughts in this world, and we don't need them here.
Thanks.

Ahhh now come on!! "Doctor Death" has given real input & valid points to many of the threads on this forum, You must live in an ideal world if you call what he said "Bashing"
We discuss views on this site & they are his views which he is entitled to, I think our moderators have more things to be doing.............
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

Ahhh now come on!! "Doctor Death" has given real input & valid points to many of the threads on this forum, You must live in an ideal world if you call what he said "Bashing"
We discuss views on this site & they are his views which he is entitled to, I think our moderators have more things to be doing.............

Come on, Disco ! Perphaps you didn't notice, but the guy even threatens Michael in his/her last phrase.
There is no need to insult people to make one's point.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Disco

Come on, Disco ! Perphaps you didn't notice, but the guy even threatens Michael in his/her last phrase.

Could you please point out to me where a threat was made to Michael, Thanks  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

Sorry yspadda

I dont see any threat to MJ at all, just an opinion which you maybe took a different way to which it was meant.  I think it was a joking opinion not meant as a threat!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Disco"
Could you please point out to me where a threat was made to Michael, Thanks  :)

OK, Disco, you're right, there is no threat.
That illustrate perfectly my point on the use of insults. This is violence, and if there is violence in the words, you see the author as violent. If 'doctor death' hadn't had adopted that rough and violent tone to speak about La Toya, I wouldn't have mistaken the last phrase for a threat.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ysppada,

First of all I think you should read my previous posts and mybe then you'll find that I have NEVER used what you call "THREATS" against Michael.....

If you are annoyed that I lashed out at Joe and Latoya then maybe you should go read Michael Jackson's biography and gather facts about his life from a reliable source.......

The poor guy's father ridiculed his face which is why MJ thoght that his face was really bad....And that he needed to make it better and better.....He tried to do that and ended up being manipualted by his own Doctors and branded as a freak by the public.......Even Michael himself knew that......And filling his son's head with all kinds of insecurities OFFICIALLY makes Joe Jackson a bad parent.....And I'm sure even Micahel would agree with me.

As for Latoya, well what can I say?? Her own family finds her totally intolerable......And I really dont mind saying that she should never be forgiven or be given a clean chit IF YOU REALLY ARE A TRUE FAN.......Because she, just for the sake of grabbing the headlines refused to stand beside her own brother when he was in trouble.....How would you feel if your sister did that to you? And what had Michael done to her to deserve such a betrayal?

If MJ is truly dead then Joe and Latoya have blood on their hands too......Because they contributed ,even though on a small scale , to the emotional breakdown that MJ had towards his last years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I said that Mike better come with something concrete because the media and certain sections of the public have the habit of making a mockery of him no matter what he does/did....Even if it were helping children.,,,No matter how serious the issue.....They would just look out for an excuse to lampoon him in public......I just dont want that to happen anymore.....Coz if that were to happen, then the whole purpose of this whole enormous hoax will not be successful......Remember, the apparent reason for this hoax is to clear the public mind of certain misconceptons.....I really wish him all success in his endeavours
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions