Re: Is this the real deal?
February 06, 2010, 11:56:51 AM
Quote from: "Crescendo"
Wait, it seems like MJJackson1958 is following liz taylor. But I don't see where liz tweeted at him and I don't see where Mj tweeted liz directly but he only mentioned her in one his tweets.

Mmm.. not sure what to think here.

Yes... he doesnt tweet anyone on it.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 06, 2010, 03:12:20 PM
He says he is preparing a big surprise for his fans - I wonder what he could mean?

The fact that there has been no postings since June 24th ties in with the hoax, imo.  Don't forget he is trying to convince the world that he is actually dead.  It' wouldn't be very wise for him to post after his 'death' - it would be very suspicious!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 06, 2010, 03:25:41 PM
Quote from: "Suzi~Ses~Its~Right"
for the first time in 7 months i feel some one has found something real. look at thi tweet

wants to assemble a children's choir for the shows, made up of "exactly equal" numbers of black, white, Asian and mixed-raced kids.
6:43 PM Jun 10th, 2009 from web

This was not made public knowledge untill AFTER his death. I remember KO saying micheal wanted this Choir of kids from all nations, as big as he could make it.

i dunno can anyone debunk this twitter?

I'm 95% sure that the story about him wanting mixed race children in a choir, was in the press over here in the UK before he died.  I remember reading about it.  It was round-a-bout the same time all the press were posting photos of him coming out of Arnold Klein's office regularly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 09:03:40 PM
Quote from: "reading_on"
There is something telling about this photo and this account. I can't put my finger on it but it is worth thinking about for awhile.

I just feel there is something there. Something that needs found. I am not even really talking about a faked death. I just feel something about this.
Well, I'm not sure if this si what you're aiming for, but this si what I think mgith be it.

HI to my lovely 3 nephews 3T !!!
11:21 AM Jun 24th, 2009 from web
I don't have time! very busy!!!
11:18 AM Jun 24th, 2009 from web

Although this may seem insignificant, my reasoning is that he was just trying to get a breather amid the practicing and preparing for the rehearsals.
His tweet about not having time is kind of sad. If we buy into the idea that he originally only agreed to do ten shows as opposed to fifty and that KO and others really did pressure him and work him extremely hard, then we could surmise that he was kind of getting frustrated. He was excited, but he hated the politics behind it.
Maybe he wanted to just vent, but either didn't feel comfortable doing so outside of those few words (After all, he has a right to keep things from us, or anyone else for that matter), or that's all he had time to type before rehearsals started up again. Yes, that's counting his quick tweet to the nephews.
Furthermore, if you really want to knitpick, he did put three exclamations at the end of "don't have time!!!". That's ually a sign of emphasis in English grammar.
Make of it what you will. Just my two cents.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Check out my blog at:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 09, 2010, 12:20:19 AM
well for one it's no way to edit tweets on twitter once they are posted unless u delete them and redo them but even then the time and date will never change if it was posted some other time. so there is a slim chance that it is mjs. and if u click on the photo of the twitter page you can see it seems like its a scan or sum sort of the photo or maybe a screen print because its has a white outside layer......idk maybe im wrong but it is a possibility.......but then again look at who he is following.....idk  :?:  :!:  :?:  :idea:  :arrow:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions