Follow the money?
February 09, 2010, 06:15:36 AM
Hi everyone:

I am new here - though I have followed this forum for a long time, believing (like most/all of you) that Michael was still alive.  In light of recent developments, however, I've started to believe that he really has died, and that we should *follow the money* if we want to find out the truth.  Joe recently dropped some names on LKL... Thome and Dileo.  I think that was quite daring on his part, and I personally always found those two men suspicious.  Mafia types, you know.  It's also interesting that a lot, if not all, of the "bad guys" came into MJ's life (or re-entered his life) in the last few months before June.

Some questions I consider important:  Why was Kai Chase, the chef, let go for only 3 weeks (between May and June)?  She found Michael in an altered state upon returning... He was thinner/weaker and told her something along the lines of "these people are killing me" (implying he was doing strenuous rehearsals) and "I need you to keep me healthy"?  How could someone who was so health-conscious and didn't abuse medication/pills allow Murray to pour so much Propofol into him?  It MUST have been more than 25 mg... I've read up on this.  And there were 3 IVs in MJ's body: 1 in his neck and 2 in his legs!  :shock:  The autopsy report says MJ clearly didn't self-administer himself the propofol.  Who really hired and paid for Murray, and is now covering his legal fees?  (I believe it's AEG.)  Who owns AEG?  Who owns the insurance policies re: the canceling of the concerts?  Who made money off of TII?  What's the role of Randy Phillips, or even Kenny Ortega?  What if people who appear to be "good guys" are not that good?  Why has Ortega been so damn smiley and cheerful ever since MJ passed away?  I know you're all assuming that MJ is alive and taking a lot of the oddities as "clues", but what if Michael has really died (certainly killed by a combination of factors) and we've blinded ourselves to the implications because we prefer to think that "he's alive and will be back"?  Does this attitude even honor MJ?  Isn't it a bit selfish, a bit more about US than about HIM?

Michael has given his entire life to the music and the fans... And the fans were part of the problem, since they were the reason Michael got mobbed everywhere he went!!  MJ wrote in "Moonwalk" that he sometimes got crazy letters from disturbed fans making crazy allegations that made it impossible for him to sleep at night.  Everyone always wanted a piece of him, and felt they were entitled to it!  I find that wrong, and that's why I choose to respect and love this incredible man from a distance, not asking of anything more from him... Even if he's alive.  I hope he's in a better place where he can finally rest away from all the craziness.  And I hope the "yellow brick road" will lead to truth and justice.  For that to happen, though, I believe we need to follow a trail away from butterflies and Opus images and the color blue and no. 7... "Money is the root of all evil", remember?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Follow the money?
February 09, 2010, 10:02:42 AM
Yep, I agree. There are some things not answered. There feels to be some very sinister surrounding all these events. I didn't watch Joe last night but with all his ranting and raving most of the time people should understand, he knows things.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

February 09, 2010, 12:26:44 PM
Yeah... I don't mean to be a downer, but I identify with the opinion expressed here:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I think that AEG pushed MJ very hard, and that caused him to resort to painkillers and other drugs just to keep going.  I don't believe Michael was in great shape at all... While he might have been excited about the shows, I noticed a certain fatigue/weakness in him while watching TII.  The movie was quite sad for me, because I thought Michael looked frail!  That would also explain why we see 7 outfits (that's the number, I believe?) out of what were supposed to be 100+ hours of rehearsal footage.  As the writer of the above article says, the footage had to be carefully edited so as to present a certain image of Michael.  And MJ's weight *matters* because he was going to lose a significant amount over the duration of the 50 (!) shows, and he was already very thin!  The only scenario I could envision was physical collapse/exhaustion.  

While I still think there are many unanswered questions and oddities out there (and I so want to believe in the hoax!) I've started to ponder the real and painful way in which MJ might have died.  It's truly heart-breaking! :cry:

A possible explanation for the lack of a name on MJ's resting place: I think his family might have wanted, symbolically, for him not to have an address anymore, not to be reachable anymore.  "Leave Me Alone", that sort of message... But of course that doesn't explain why we don't see the family visiting or other things.  I'm not sure what the Jehovah's Witnesses philosophy is, but maybe they believe the body is merely a shell and someone's essence isn't necessarily remembered or celebrated by visiting their graves?  That would also explain why they try to focus on, and celebrate, Michael's legacy.  I am, however, still surprised at some of their reactions/remarks after MJ died, even if they anticipated something like this happening.  Real pain has a way of seeping through any other emotion that one might feel, and is not something that can be held back.  It's always etched on people's faces - no need to say "this is hard", the way Jermaine did when announcing the death of the "King of Pop".  
And Joe's "accept what, Larry?" was shocking!  :shock:

Whatever happened on June 25, it looks very fishy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2010, 01:45:34 AM
Quote from: "truthprevails"
Hi everyone:

I am new here - though I have followed this forum for a long time, believing (like most/all of you) that Michael was still alive.  In light of recent developments, however, I've started to believe that he really has died, and that we should *follow the money* if we want to find out the truth.  Joe recently dropped some names on LKL... Thome and Dileo.  I think that was quite daring on his part, and I personally always found those two men suspicious.  Mafia types, you know.  It's also interesting that a lot, if not all, of the "bad guys" came into MJ's life (or re-entered his life) in the last few months before June.

Some questions I consider important:  Why was Kai Chase, the chef, let go for only 3 weeks (between May and June)?  She found Michael in an altered state upon returning... He was thinner/weaker and told her something along the lines of "these people are killing me" (implying he was doing strenuous rehearsals) and "I need you to keep me healthy"?  How could someone who was so health-conscious and didn't abuse medication/pills allow Murray to pour so much Propofol into him?  It MUST have been more than 25 mg... I've read up on this.  And there were 3 IVs in MJ's body: 1 in his neck and 2 in his legs!  :shock:  The autopsy report says MJ clearly didn't self-administer himself the propofol.  Who really hired and paid for Murray, and is now covering his legal fees?  (I believe it's AEG.)  Who owns AEG?  Who owns the insurance policies re: the canceling of the concerts?  Who made money off of TII?  What's the role of Randy Phillips, or even Kenny Ortega?  What if people who appear to be "good guys" are not that good?  Why has Ortega been so damn smiley and cheerful ever since MJ passed away?  I know you're all assuming that MJ is alive and taking a lot of the oddities as "clues", but what if Michael has really died (certainly killed by a combination of factors) and we've blinded ourselves to the implications because we prefer to think that "he's alive and will be back"?  Does this attitude even honor MJ?  Isn't it a bit selfish, a bit more about US than about HIM?

Michael has given his entire life to the music and the fans... And the fans were part of the problem, since they were the reason Michael got mobbed everywhere he went!!  MJ wrote in "Moonwalk" that he sometimes got crazy letters from disturbed fans making crazy allegations that made it impossible for him to sleep at night.  Everyone always wanted a piece of him, and felt they were entitled to it!  I find that wrong, and that's why I choose to respect and love this incredible man from a distance, not asking of anything more from him... Even if he's alive.  I hope he's in a better place where he can finally rest away from all the craziness.  And I hope the "yellow brick road" will lead to truth and justice.  For that to happen, though, I believe we need to follow a trail away from butterflies and Opus images and the color blue and no. 7... "Money is the root of all evil", remember?

Hi thetruthprevails- and welcome!  :)
I can get your point - and to approach things with a healthy scepticism is really not a wrong thing to do imo, just the opposite.
These were sort of the same questions I had, when we started asking questions last summer:
Is it just a posthumously marketing campaign, are we all just following like sheep, are we rather lying to ourselves than exepting the truth? The answers I found for myself in the meantime are: no, no and again no.
Every event within the last months seems to be melticulously planned - precisely NOT just since 06/25...

All things considered, the crucial question first of all should be "why" - not "who", "where", "when"...
And I somehow have the feeling that he´s trying to adress this question with the utmost effort in an extraordinarily personal way.
What we have to do is to think outside of the box - as for marketing, but also for artistical, philosophical, sociopolitical facets.

And I share this feeling with you - I also favor to admire him with respect from the distance... :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2010, 07:32:58 AM
Welcome!  Very nice post...I agree with it 100%.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions