mjlovebugTopic starter

Dr. Conrad Murray Impostor Exposed

Posted Feb 12th 2010 2:33PM by TMZ Staff

There is someone pretending to be Dr. Conrad Murray -- asking his fans for prayers and support -- but TMZ has learned it's a fraud.

Conrad Murray

Just one day after the real Dr. Murray appeared in court to face an involuntary manslaughter charge in the death of Michael Jackson, a person using a Twitter account under the name DrConradMurray left the following message:

"Please consider that I too am a father, do not judge or condemn me until you have walked in my shoes. Please pray for my family"

But it's all a hoax: TMZ spoke to a rep for Dr. Murray's lawyer who told us, "It is 100 percent fake. He doesn't even have a smart phone."

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

this seems strange to me:  
He doesn't even have a smart phone."
now for all that have twitter you know that you can ues it with out even having a phone, you can ues a computer. tmz knows this. and it was snet from the web

now let us look in to the twitter account: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Please consider that I too am a father, do not judge or condemn me until you have walked in my shoes. Please pray for my family    1:23 AM Feb 9th   from web  
I have been advised to speak no further. This is my last thank you to my friends and supporters. God Bless    6:17 AM Aug 27th, 2009   from web  

Thank you for such kind words of support. There are many lies surrounding me, I ask you not to judge, but to wait for the truth. God Bless

I ask for your prayers for my family and I at this very hard time. Thank you all for your support and kindness. God Bless    7:03 AM Aug 19th, 2009   from web  

now this is what my friend chanel on the chat site said, she said that Murray said something that was right from the moonwalker  book:  do not judge or condemn me until you have walked in my shoes.

he also said something like this when he was addressing the child molestation charges in a speech
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions