I Think MJ Passed but I'm Sticking Around, Here's Why!

  • 69 Replies
  • 1938 Views

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mykidsmum

  • *
  • Guest
    • Show only replies by mykidsmum

I Think MJ Passed but I'm Sticking Around, Here's Why!

  • on: February 09, 2010, 11:19:15 AM
Hi everyone, I want to say to everyone who believes that MJ may have passed and is thinking about leaving...DON'T.  The fact of the matter is, I believe there is something far more sinister going on then just Dr. Murray and an injection.  The autopsy result states that there was enough Propofol in MJ's system as someone who is undergoing MAJOR surgery.  This clearly differs from Dr. Murray's statement of the amount he injected MJ with.  If Murray was away from the room on the phone like reccords indicate, someone could have easily gotten access to him and done him in.
-Don't forget MJ feared for his safety, was afraid to eat for fear of poisoning by another and told some people that if he should die, look into these people.
-AEG has changed their story on MJ's health since the release of TII.  Kenney Ortega went from cutting MJ's chicken and begging him to eat, to being on the receiving end of an estate that has grossed over 100 million since MJ'd death.  He changed his story to MJ was healthy and tip top shape.
-Sony wanted MJ's Catalog and with MJ dead...
-There was NO way MJ would do 50 shows, his health (lungs in particular) couldn't have allowed it, so, he was worth more dead than alive.
-Even if they parade MJ's dead body down Main St. for all of us to see, the fact is we all have something in common, we appreciate MJ and we know something fishy is going on...for those reasons we all need to stick around.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

the arabian nights

  • *
  • Guest
    • Show only replies by the arabian nights
i dont know where i am, i feel logic is telling me one thing and my heart another. its hard when you hear mj's mom.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline reading_on

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 463
    • Show only replies by reading_on
    • http://www.spendingcents.com
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
Hi everyone, I want to say to everyone who believes that MJ may have passed and is thinking about leaving...DON'T.  The fact of the matter is, I believe there is something far more sinister going on then just Dr. Murray and an injection.  The autopsy result states that there was enough Propofol in MJ's system as someone who is undergoing MAJOR surgery.  This clearly differs from Dr. Murray's statement of the amount he injected MJ with.  If Murray was away from the room on the phone like reccords indicate, someone could have easily gotten access to him and done him in.
-Don't forget MJ feared for his safety, was afraid to eat for fear of poisoning by another and told some people that if he should die, look into these people.
-AEG has changed their story on MJ's health since the release of TII.  Kenney Ortega went from cutting MJ's chicken and begging him to eat, to being on the receiving end of an estate that has grossed over 100 million since MJ'd death.  He changed his story to MJ was healthy and tip top shape.
-Sony wanted MJ's Catalog and with MJ dead...
-There was NO way MJ would do 50 shows, his health (lungs in particular) couldn't have allowed it, so, he was worth more dead than alive.
-Even if they parade MJ's dead body down Main St. for all of us to see, the fact is we all have something in common, we appreciate MJ and we know something fishy is going on...for those reasons we all need to stick around.

agreed!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

Offline JACKSONGIRL

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 809
    • Show only replies by JACKSONGIRL
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
Hi everyone, I want to say to everyone who believes that MJ may have passed and is thinking about leaving...DON'T.  The fact of the matter is, I believe there is something far more sinister going on then just Dr. Murray and an injection.  The autopsy result states that there was enough Propofol in MJ's system as someone who is undergoing MAJOR surgery.  This clearly differs from Dr. Murray's statement of the amount he injected MJ with.  If Murray was away from the room on the phone like reccords indicate, someone could have easily gotten access to him and done him in.
-Don't forget MJ feared for his safety, was afraid to eat for fear of poisoning by another and told some people that if he should die, look into these people.
-AEG has changed their story on MJ's health since the release of TII.  Kenney Ortega went from cutting MJ's chicken and begging him to eat, to being on the receiving end of an estate that has grossed over 100 million since MJ'd death.  He changed his story to MJ was healthy and tip top shape.
-Sony wanted MJ's Catalog and with MJ dead...
-There was NO way MJ would do 50 shows, his health (lungs in particular) couldn't have allowed it, so, he was worth more dead than alive.
-Even if they parade MJ's dead body down Main St. for all of us to see, the fact is we all have something in common, we appreciate MJ and we know something fishy is going on...for those reasons we all need to stick around.
honestly im not 100% yet, i still have hope and im gonna continue coming to this forum for info and stuff but im on the edge right now this murray stuff seems so real, and im running thin but ima stick it out and see what happens from now on but im not getting my hopes up lol:)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

Offline truthprevails

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 878
    • Show only replies by truthprevails
I agree, mjkidsmum!  That's why I'm sticking around too.  I was shocked by the amount of propofol too, as well as the 3 IVs in Michael's body.  One of them was in the neck, and apparently it's very painful to inject someone in the neck!  I'm not sure if that's a normal way of injecting propofol, but it would be great to find out.  (I couldn't find an answer on the Internet.)  Michael's body seemed terribly abused, and that is making me suspect murder.  Also, Kai Chase said MJ was intent on eating and staying healthy, and while she did see Murray's oxygen tank(s) and wondered about it/them, she didn't see signs of MJ being medicated/on drugs or suffering from insomnia.  That's bewildering to me... how this health-conscious man could suddenly become a needle-ridden drug addict at night!  That would certainly be seen in someone's everyday behavior (getting up late, being dizzy/foggy, not recalling things etc)?  MJ always seemed mentally sharp to me...

At this point I'm willing to look at everything that doesn't make sense, regardless of the direction in which it points: hoax or non-hoax.  What matters is the truth, and we're all in this together!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DancingTheDream

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 4923
    • Show only replies by DancingTheDream
Quote from: "truthprevails"
I agree, mjkidsmum!  That's why I'm sticking around too.  I was shocked by the amount of propofol too, as well as the 3 IVs in Michael's body.  One of them was in the neck, and apparently it's very painful to inject someone in the neck!  I'm not sure if that's a normal way of injecting propofol, but it would be great to find out.  (I couldn't find an answer on the Internet.)  Michael's body seemed terribly abused, and that is making me suspect murder.  Also, Kai Chase said MJ was intent on eating and staying healthy, and while she did see Murray's oxygen tank(s) and wondered about it/them, she didn't see signs of MJ being medicated/on drugs or suffering from insomnia.  That's bewildering to me... how this health-conscious man could suddenly become a needle-ridden drug addict at night!  That would certainly be seen in someone's everyday behavior (getting up late, being dizzy/foggy, not recalling things etc)?  MJ always seemed mentally sharp to me...

At this point I'm willing to look at everything that doesn't make sense, regardless of the direction in which it points: hoax or non-hoax.  What matters is the truth, and we're all in this together!

Agreed.  Something isnt right, and things still not adding up.  

I will stay until the truth is uncovered.  There is no way i can rest until i know the truth
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline the_gloved_one

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 230
    • Show only replies by the_gloved_one
i have to admit i also think that Michael has passed, the autopsy report was the closure i needed - it confirmed a lot for me. I think deep down i knew that he was gone but I've been in denial for so long. All i know is that Michael is in a better place...a place free from pain. If the clues and inconsistencies don't point to the hoax than there's something even more dark and sinister going on and we need to figure it out!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


Where there is L.O.V.E I\'ll be there

Offline Inhalib

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 170
    • Show only replies by Inhalib
Is so sad for me seeing all this people giving up on him.. leaving all this hard work behind... It makes me wonder if I'm too blind to see the obvious or if the others are just not so strong to keep believing what once was the truth for them..
I still believe that MJ is alive, He didn't died on 25/6... there are just so many odd things that I'm not buying the daeth story yet.. is not enough for me! I've seen in two days so many things that makes me believe that he could still be alive than things that makes me believe the opposite.
You and I shall make a pact, we must bring salvation back, and where there is love.. i'll be there  I have accepted that pact, and I said to myself that I wouldnt forgive myself if I not try to show people why I am a believer.. maybe is time to do the work again with the believers that are loosing their faith. PM me if you wanna talk ;)

lots lots loooots of L.O.V.E!! use your heart, your intelect... are those two telling you that he is dead? are they agree with your eyes?... or are they telling you that all this odd things means something? .. only time will tell my friend, I'm still waiting :)

sorry for my english
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

mykidsmum

  • *
  • Guest
    • Show only replies by mykidsmum
Quote from: "the_gloved_one"
i have to admit i also think that Michael has passed, the autopsy report was the closure i needed - it confirmed a lot for me. I think deep down i knew that he was gone but I've been in denial for so long. All i know is that Michael is in a better place...a place free from pain. If the clues and inconsistencies don't point to the hoax than there's something even more dark and sinister going on and we need to figure it out!
You said it....Just ask yourself these questions
-Frank Deleo (spelling?) was with him on the bad tour, Murray said MJ told him he used propofol when he was on the bad tour!
-Frank was fired by MJ and stated that he didn't know why.  He came out of RETIREMENT to be on this gig and is almost blind from medical conditions!
-Murray has 45 minutes worth of phone records before the call to the ambulance, the last one being 20 minutes before the ambulance arrives.  Propofol is short acting and the amount that he claimed to have given him, would have been out of his system in the time that he was on the phone.  If he was away from the phone, someone had to have given MJ the amount that killed him.
-as far as I know, the security tapes from that time are gone and the only thing giving Murray an alibi, are those phone calls.  I say alibi because I think he is going to argue that there is no way he could have administered the drug while he was on the phone and the time of death (MJ had fixed and dilated pupils when ambulance came)  will show that it was administered within that time frame of murray being on the phone.
-the ambulance took MJ to the hospital and performed CPR at Murrays request even though he was already gone, Murray had to get him to a place where other doctors would see MJ and the condition of his body and see that he had just passed, within the 45 minutes of phone calls.
anyone have any thoughts to add?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline kelly wright

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 219
    • Show only replies by kelly wright
I totally agree SoNy ,Aeg Matolla The LAPD and the FBI are in on it .What is in the rest of the FBI files that is "permenatly classified" ? Even Tom M. Mj's defense Att. Wanted to know why they did not release the files showing MJ innocence and save the taxpayers of the state of CA millions . Why did T Sneddon persue a case he could not win ???? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ He was paid off by someone who wanted MJ out of the way . Someone who wanted to stop MJ from causing people to awaken to our evil GOV .  :twisted:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline smiles

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 129
    • Show only replies by smiles
well I'm not sure yet.. I'm waiting for Murray to get convicted. the sec he is im sure MJ is gone... until then i hope and pray that he is alive..  :cry:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Eva R

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1217
    • Show only replies by Eva R
It just sucks that lots of people are giving up.. think about it. Michael supposed to be dead right?! So they make people he IS dead. Please don't give up. Its all Michael's plan. An adventure. And adventures have always good times and bad times ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

Offline i_need YoU

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 933
    • Show only replies by i_need YoU
Michael was murdered and i know who did it

Im sorry but right now more things are adding up to the theory that he got murdered then the theory that he hoaxed his death right now in my eyes... and im sticking around to get the bottom of it because i know the media is not going to do it for us...so we need to do it for Michael and for ourselves and for his family!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Infinitylady

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1006
    • Show only replies by Infinitylady
    • http://www.insightsofgod.com;http://www.realorange.org
Quote
Ok, so if he is dead. I wonder will this forum continue on? Just wondering.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Grace

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 2864
    • Show only replies by Grace
I appreciate that now some those that would have been leaving are staying around.
I would encourage all that are having doubts, weighing more into "dead" than "alive" to stay around and lurk once in a while.

We are all ONE, there is no division. We are coming together from around the globe, we are coming together for and on behalf and with Michael Jackson AND IT IS GOOD AND RIGHT THAT WAY.

As to the coroner's report, I have posted several aspects already why I believe that it is fake.
Many others have contributed very detailed about the contradictions and inconsistencies.
This report may have triggered some of you to get to your peace of mind that MJ is gone.
As long as you have peace of mind, I appreciate your conclusion and decision despite it is not mine.

If you have any doubts in MJ's death, I encourage you to get back e.g. to the old mjkit forum and re-read it from time to time.

On Propofol you'll find for example the fantastic in-depth research of Annieisnotokey
http://mjkit.forumotion.net/all-odd-thi ... t=propofol
(Judge after reading whether the coroner's report may be true or not.)
And for all those who need a spiritual hug once in a while, this is a good address, too: http://mjawakening.wordpress.com/

Thank you all for being here and for staying here and for having shared your company and insights to date.

Take care, a deep breath from time to time and feel welcome any time.
(There is nobody here pointing with fingers - each one of us has had at least one moment of turning around.)

 ;)

P.S. As long as we are not personally an expert in a complicated matter, we must search the expert's knowledge to educate our mind and decide thereafter only.
As long as we do not know about a subject, we cannot decide whether an utterance or media publication is true or not.

MJ shows us that it may be very exhausting sometimes to educate ourselves but that the gain of freedom is priceless.
This is all for L.O.V.E.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

the arabian nights

  • *
  • Guest
    • Show only replies by the arabian nights
just saying that he is dead - so how do we explain the helicopter?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline still beLIEve

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 189
    • Show only replies by still beLIEve
I´m very sad too.... this has been difficult since the beggining..... I can´t believe we went througt the memorial and you are loosing faith now.....

I mean.... what´s the point??? if we believe in a hoax the charges against Murray are logical... it has to do with it... he is not condemned yet....

And the autopsy... .my god.... it´s been realeased by a TABLOID!!! what is that your not understanding?????

I can´t believe Michael´s fans are buying tabloids!!! I just can´t put here in one post the horrible things they said about him all through his life.... there is no boundaries..... they can say anything... they can print anything..... even   a fake autopsy report!!! THE BIG PROBLEM HERE IS THAT YOU ARE BUYING IT!!

I AM SUPRISED YOU DON´T THINK HE IS A PEDOPHILE TOO......

I´m not saying we are completely sure that his is alive.... we never were.... but if we have to stop believing is has to be because of something official.... because the family says so.... or because the childrens says so.... NOT BECAUSE OF A TABLOID!  :evil:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Da troot will prevail

Offline Venus

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 260
    • Show only replies by Venus
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
i dont know where i am, i feel logic is telling me one thing and my heart another. its hard when you hear mj's mom.

HI, the arabian nights!:)
MJ's mom? What did she say? Do you have a link?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
L.O.V.E. you all

Offline virgo75

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 514
    • Show only replies by virgo75
Great post mykidsmum!  Thank you for sharing this.

Right now I'm at 50%/50% of believing that this is a hoax or a murder cover-up.  Before yesterday I hovered around 80-90% hoax to 10-20% murder cover-up.

I agree that it is hard after hearing Katherine speak.
I thought that part of the "proof" that this was a hoax was that his mother didn't say anything as I didn't think she would act, but maybe just be silent.  Now I don't know...

I also don't think that a lot of things that are supposed to be "clues" are really clues.
I think they're just grasping at straws.

But really, to some of the posters who responded - there's no need to insult anyone on here.  That's just uncalled for.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Suzi~Ses~Its~Right

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 184
    • Show only replies by Suzi~Ses~Its~Right
even if Michael is dead and i'll be honest about 20% of me has considered it over the last 7 months, i'll be damned if im gonna crawl away broken hearted and just let go. I wanna know EVERY detail of his death and i wont rest till i personally know what i consider to be the truth and if that means getting together with like minded people to make the biggest nusance of ourselves till those in the know  do something simply to shut us up then i swear to God i will do it!! i've had enough of the spin and the injustice in this world and if we dont start fighting back against the corruption, media lies, etc then the last 50 years of Micheals Message were for nothing!!
Sorry if i sound irate but i cant tolerate injustice and not be able to do a damn thing. thats the only thing that really riles my blood  :(
this anger isnt aimed at ANYONE of you out there its aimed at the System who let michael down and WILL let all of us and our children & their children down unless WE as  WHOLE do something now I for one aint going now where, and if this becomes a murder site then so be it i'll be here still giving my full suport!!!!!
OK rant over you can turn your volume back up now  :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

Offline BlessHisHeart

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 343
    • Show only replies by BlessHisHeart
^^^I agree! Even if we find out definite proof that he's passed, I wanna find out WHY and HOW! DA TROOT!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Grace

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 2864
    • Show only replies by Grace
Quote from: "still beLIEve"
I´m very sad too.... this has been difficult since the beggining..... I can´t believe we went througt the memorial and you are loosing faith now.....

I mean.... what´s the point??? if we believe in a hoax the charges against Murray are logical... it has to do with it... he is not condemned yet....

And the autopsy... .my god.... it´s been realeased by a TABLOID!!! what is that your not understanding?????

I can´t believe Michael´s fans are buying tabloids!!! I just can´t put here in one post the horrible things they said about him all through his life.... there is no boundaries..... they can say anything... they can print anything..... even   a fake autopsy report!!! THE BIG PROBLEM HERE IS THAT YOU ARE BUYING IT!!

I AM SUPRISED YOU DON´T THINK HE IS A PEDOPHILE TOO......

I´m not saying we are completely sure that his is alive.... we never were.... but if we have to stop believing is has to be because of something official.... because the family says so.... or because the childrens says so.... NOT BECAUSE OF A TABLOID!
 :evil:

B.R.A.V.O.

NOTHING TO ADD
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Offline hesouttamylife

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 5393
    • Show only replies by hesouttamylife
I too am still lurking.  I think he might be gone, but there is still cause to fight if he is.  The autopsy report mentions profofol being in the whites of Michael's eyes and his stomach.  However, how did it get there?  Intravenous is just that, in the vein.  For it to be anywhere else, and in those amounts, someone had to give him more, after his heart stopped beating.  Murray says he wasn't there and when he was he gave him one vial, but there were 5 other empty vials on the bedside table.  WHO IS IT?  Somebody re-started that drip,intentionally.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Offline tammaychick

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 117
    • Show only replies by tammaychick
i still have faith that michael is alive becasue they never showed his body in the casket at his memorial or at his funeral i this hope thing is fake unlike james brown funeral they show his body in a casket so i still have faith that the king of pop is still alive.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Venus

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 260
    • Show only replies by Venus
Quote from: "tammaychick"
i still have faith that michael is alive becasue they never showed his body in the casket at his memorial or at his funeral i this hope thing is fake unlike james brown funeral they show his body in a casket so i still have faith that the king of pop is still alive.

Would you like to be showed after 2 month? And especially if you are the biggest stat in the world who wanted to be remembered as young and beautiful?
And after all autopsies? They took tissues from each part of his body. I guess even from eyes.
Come on! No one would show anyone like that!
would you like your family member to be shown like that to public?
It's just ridiculous and disrespectful. And can you imagine how media would describe it?

Stop waiting for body to be shown. If they didn't show Michael after 2 autopsies and 2 month in fringe, there no need to explain why not.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
L.O.V.E. you all

 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
2 Replies
305 Views
Last post December 31, 2009, 04:14:45 AM
by max212
0 Replies
476 Views
Last post December 31, 2009, 02:20:10 PM
by LoriCStone
0 Replies
265 Views
Last post March 11, 2010, 09:56:10 AM
by QuirkyDiana
10 Replies
589 Views
Last post March 26, 2010, 03:35:05 PM
by AvaMarie
5 Replies
759 Views
Last post August 06, 2010, 02:52:25 AM
by heisinme09