the arabian nights

just saying that he is dead - so how do we explain the helicopter?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I´m very sad too.... this has been difficult since the beggining..... I can´t believe we went througt the memorial and you are loosing faith now.....

I mean.... what´s the point??? if we believe in a hoax the charges against Murray are logical... it has to do with it... he is not condemned yet....

And the autopsy... .my god.... it´s been realeased by a TABLOID!!! what is that your not understanding?????

I can´t believe Michael´s fans are buying tabloids!!! I just can´t put here in one post the horrible things they said about him all through his life.... there is no boundaries..... they can say anything... they can print anything..... even   a fake autopsy report!!! THE BIG PROBLEM HERE IS THAT YOU ARE BUYING IT!!

I AM SUPRISED YOU DON´T THINK HE IS A PEDOPHILE TOO......

I´m not saying we are completely sure that his is alive.... we never were.... but if we have to stop believing is has to be because of something official.... because the family says so.... or because the childrens says so.... NOT BECAUSE OF A TABLOID!  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Da troot will prevail

Venus

Quote from: "the arabian nights"
i dont know where i am, i feel logic is telling me one thing and my heart another. its hard when you hear mj's mom.

HI, the arabian nights!:)
MJ's mom? What did she say? Do you have a link?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

Great post mykidsmum!  Thank you for sharing this.

Right now I'm at 50%/50% of believing that this is a hoax or a murder cover-up.  Before yesterday I hovered around 80-90% hoax to 10-20% murder cover-up.

I agree that it is hard after hearing Katherine speak.
I thought that part of the "proof" that this was a hoax was that his mother didn't say anything as I didn't think she would act, but maybe just be silent.  Now I don't know...

I also don't think that a lot of things that are supposed to be "clues" are really clues.
I think they're just grasping at straws.

But really, to some of the posters who responded - there's no need to insult anyone on here.  That's just uncalled for.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

even if Michael is dead and i'll be honest about 20% of me has considered it over the last 7 months, i'll be damned if im gonna crawl away broken hearted and just let go. I wanna know EVERY detail of his death and i wont rest till i personally know what i consider to be the truth and if that means getting together with like minded people to make the biggest nusance of ourselves till those in the know  do something simply to shut us up then i swear to God i will do it!! i've had enough of the spin and the injustice in this world and if we dont start fighting back against the corruption, media lies, etc then the last 50 years of Micheals Message were for nothing!!
Sorry if i sound irate but i cant tolerate injustice and not be able to do a damn thing. thats the only thing that really riles my blood  :(
this anger isnt aimed at ANYONE of you out there its aimed at the System who let michael down and WILL let all of us and our children & their children down unless WE as  WHOLE do something now I for one aint going now where, and if this becomes a murder site then so be it i'll be here still giving my full suport!!!!!
OK rant over you can turn your volume back up now  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

^^^I agree! Even if we find out definite proof that he's passed, I wanna find out WHY and HOW! DA TROOT!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Quote from: "still beLIEve"
I´m very sad too.... this has been difficult since the beggining..... I can´t believe we went througt the memorial and you are loosing faith now.....

I mean.... what´s the point??? if we believe in a hoax the charges against Murray are logical... it has to do with it... he is not condemned yet....

And the autopsy... .my god.... it´s been realeased by a TABLOID!!! what is that your not understanding?????

I can´t believe Michael´s fans are buying tabloids!!! I just can´t put here in one post the horrible things they said about him all through his life.... there is no boundaries..... they can say anything... they can print anything..... even   a fake autopsy report!!! THE BIG PROBLEM HERE IS THAT YOU ARE BUYING IT!!

I AM SUPRISED YOU DON´T THINK HE IS A PEDOPHILE TOO......

I´m not saying we are completely sure that his is alive.... we never were.... but if we have to stop believing is has to be because of something official.... because the family says so.... or because the childrens says so.... NOT BECAUSE OF A TABLOID!
 :evil:

B.R.A.V.O.

NOTHING TO ADD
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

I too am still lurking.  I think he might be gone, but there is still cause to fight if he is.  The autopsy report mentions profofol being in the whites of Michael's eyes and his stomach.  However, how did it get there?  Intravenous is just that, in the vein.  For it to be anywhere else, and in those amounts, someone had to give him more, after his heart stopped beating.  Murray says he wasn't there and when he was he gave him one vial, but there were 5 other empty vials on the bedside table.  WHO IS IT?  Somebody re-started that drip,intentionally.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

i still have faith that michael is alive becasue they never showed his body in the casket at his memorial or at his funeral i this hope thing is fake unlike james brown funeral they show his body in a casket so i still have faith that the king of pop is still alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus

Quote from: "tammaychick"
i still have faith that michael is alive becasue they never showed his body in the casket at his memorial or at his funeral i this hope thing is fake unlike james brown funeral they show his body in a casket so i still have faith that the king of pop is still alive.

Would you like to be showed after 2 month? And especially if you are the biggest stat in the world who wanted to be remembered as young and beautiful?
And after all autopsies? They took tissues from each part of his body. I guess even from eyes.
Come on! No one would show anyone like that!
would you like your family member to be shown like that to public?
It's just ridiculous and disrespectful. And can you imagine how media would describe it?

Stop waiting for body to be shown. If they didn't show Michael after 2 autopsies and 2 month in fringe, there no need to explain why not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

Venus

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I too am still lurking.  I think he might be gone, but there is still cause to fight if he is.  The autopsy report mentions profofol being in the whites of Michael's eyes and his stomach.  However, how did it get there?  Intravenous is just that, in the vein.  For it to be anywhere else, and in those amounts, someone had to give him more, after his heart stopped beating.  Murray says he wasn't there and when he was he gave him one vial, but there were 5 other empty vials on the bedside table.  WHO IS IT?  Somebody re-started that drip,intentionally.

So we know these beautiful eyes were damaged during autopsy... :cry:

I trully believe that if he died it could be only murder! :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

Serenitys_Dream

Before you lose all hope!
Check it out!!!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

Hi...I think ...it would help if you all try HARD to learn this trick: and it IS work, sometimes---MJ has some excellent  :lol: "fabricators"  ;) spinning his tale for the WORLD of saps who dissed him and dismissed him for the last decade or so. That BS is a TALL tale, and not for US. He is the MASTER at this!!!!!!!! He did not die. I'm not certain how much danger he was in, ever, but I choose to not let it get to me thinking about it!!!

What EVER---he is ON TOP of it, now. Make NO mistake, when this is all over with, MJ will probably have the evil dirty-minded suspicious folk KISSING his tootsies in humble gratitude for what he is going to accomplish, here.  :cry:  :D

They will NOT be angry that he faked his death, when the TRUTH comes out. I think I got a tiny piece of what he is doing, and if it IS IT, he'll get to be something he's wanted with all his heart since he was very little: a genuine 8-)  8-)  8-)  hero, championing the innocent and the forgotten and the disrespected, and the neglected. I will post later on this, when I'm sure it won't be just a gossip or worse---WRONG :oops:  :roll: . I'm not trying to be coy. I don't want to jinx what I am guessing at. I watched Nancy Grace last night, and the entire thing was theatrical. SHE's all,  :evil:  :roll: "you know I know he just got away with that molestation, but still, you can't just kill someone with drugs..."---but she is lying through her teeth!!!! SHE's on his side, now!!!  ;)  :o  :lol: Just being a good you know what, for the hoax!!!Don't get wrapped up in MJ's web for THEM!!!

Only listen to what he has left (clues ;)  ;)  :o  :)  :D  8-)  ) for the ones he can't resist: US!!

I could be wrong, and I REALLY do not want to put any pressure on him ---especially if my dream of him is bigger than his :P  :lol: but, right now, I'm so proud of him, I could just burst, and I really want to savor this possiblity for a minute... There's just nothing like a REAL hero.

Imagine that fine form of his, and handsome face, unable to keep from fighting back tears (heck, we'll ALL be bawling!), when all this CRAP is behind him and he is decorated with a Congressional Medal of Honor AND the Nobel Peace Prize, for duties above and beyond the call of normal service to fellow countrymen. God has crowned him with supernatural (not occult)favor, and MJ, obedient and wise child of the Most High, knows exactly what to do with it!

I'll say this much: Michael has SO many people helping him with this, that if you believed it, it would BLOW your sox off your body!! Your mouth would drop open and you'd be in awe, like I am, just thinking about it. This many people, some of serious note,  KNOW something very worthwhile and serious is being done. Look at it as a STING. All the things we thought ...and even more!!  A badly needed change. And, just like he said: a MAJOR love.

Man.

Don't lose hope YET.

He IS alive, and he placed a backwards message on the TII song, which , in part, says he NEEDs us to help him. I couldn't understand what he meant---but someone will figure it out or clean up the track so we can all hear it plainly :)  ;)

Cheer up, girls!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

when my aunt died her casket was open for her funeral she just died all of a sudden we didnt know she was sick at all/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ok so what every one forgets is....., if Sony did want MJ killed, so that they could acquire the catalog.  Since Michael has kids they would automatically get Michael's assets.
So why would they kill Michael and leave his kids, it still makes no sense !!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions