My opinion: 2 possibilities..
February 09, 2010, 11:53:13 AM
Ok, now we have seen Murray in the court... And we are all sad.
But did you think about:

1) They wanted murray to go to court?!?!

Maybe he does not know that mj is alive?
Don't you remember Mj feared about his life? And murray was also accused of domestic violence....

2) he is a actor and get paid some millions by jackson :-)
so what are 75000 if he even need to pay them?
 he can go to live in jamaica or whereever :-)

Nowadays you can buy all for money... That's the sad thing.....
And just keep in mind.... tupac is back from death after years...!!!!

So just SMILE :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: My opinion: 2 possibilities..
February 09, 2010, 02:40:59 PM
Michael is not Paying Murray , the evil ones that conspired to Murder him are ! What do you think Karen Faye's twiitter meant ? "Murray won't be arrested on Mon. Because , AEG IS NOT DONE DECORATING HIS CELL "   She is saying that AEG paid Murray to take "THE FALL " for MJ death . Joe Jackson said Murray was ,THE FALL GUY " in his 1st interview with LKL . People need to stop working AGAINST the family and work with them to solve this .The more people that are aware of this evil plot ,The safer the Family is ! Joe ,Jermaine , And Latoya speaking out against the evil Music Industry and Hollywood is putting their lives in Jepardy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

February 09, 2010, 03:32:36 PM
Quote from: "kelly wright"
Michael is not Paying Murray , the evil ones that conspired to Murder him are ! What do you think Karen Faye's twiitter meant ? "Murray won't be arrested on Mon. Because , AEG IS NOT DONE DECORATING HIS CELL "   She is saying that AEG paid Murray to take "THE FALL " for MJ death . Joe Jackson said Murray was ,THE FALL GUY " in his 1st interview with LKL . People need to stop working AGAINST the family and work with them to solve this .The more people that are aware of this evil plot ,The safer the Family is ! Joe ,Jermaine , And Latoya speaking out against the evil Music Industry and Hollywood is putting their lives in Jepardy

AEG didn't pay Murray...he was supposed to be paid from AEG for being at Michaels side in London. So he didn't get paid from them yet or will never be
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

February 09, 2010, 03:51:11 PM
If Latoya and Joe and others thought AEG murdered Michael and that AEG paid Murray to be the "fall guy" then why did the family let AEG, Randy Phillips and Kenny Ortega stage his funeral 70 days later?  Why did they allow AEG to film the funeral in high definition?  Why did they let the AEG TII dancers be ushers at the private family funeral?  Why did they let Randy Phillips and Kenny Ortega meet and greet all the guests at the funeral on September 3rd?  If they thought AEG was in the murder in any way, then why would they even be INVITED to the funeral, much less in CHARGE OF IT!  That story doesn't hold water!   ;)  :mrgreen:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 09, 2010, 03:58:24 PM
Quote from: "kelly wright"

Karen Faye's Tweets are nothing but bitter ramblings!!  She's worked people into a frenzy and IMHO most of them are acting like animals, baying for blood and sending nasty Tweets to other people who worked with Michael.  Not the sort of thing I would expect an MJ fan to do given the way Michael was treated in the past.

If there is proof of an 'evil plot' then people need to start providing the hard evidence instead of just talking about it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

liegi

February 09, 2010, 04:06:00 PM
I have never understood why AEG (Kenny Ortega and others) was in charge of the Memorial and the Burial.  That never made any sense to me whatsoever.  Why would the family have allowed their direct participation (including the costumes at the Burial) if they thought AEG was involved in murdering Michael?  This does not make any sense.  Is there some information I am missing? I have followed the hoax since day 1.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions