mjboogieTopic starter

Elizabeth Taylor
February 09, 2010, 12:23:06 PM
Was Liz in court ? I did not see her, but then again maybe lots of people there that we missed? Strange hell or high water Liz should have been there no? :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

Re: Elizabeth Taylor
February 09, 2010, 12:40:20 PM
DIDNT I READ SOMEWHERE THE OTHER DAY SHE HAS RECENTLY HAD MORE SURGERY....AND SAYS IT WENT WELL..........ALSO SLIGHTLY OFF THE SUBJECT I LOOKED ON THE WEBSITE OF A PHYCIC .....JOSEPH.......CANT REMEMBER NOW......SURMANE BEGAN WITH "t" I THINK.....ANYWAY....HE PREDICTS ....2010......ELIZABETH TAYLOR DIES........THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND DIES......AL QUAEDA DIES.........SEVERE WEATHER...EARTHQUAKES...SUMANI.........JUST THOUGHT I WOULD THROW THAT LOT IN.......LOL...XXXX
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 02:18:49 PM
I don't think just "anybody " could get in the courtroom .I heard the court Reserved 10 seats for the Jackson Family . Reserved would mean sorta like invitation only ,but they could have stood outside the courtroom I guess ,or outside .I think people are scared to show their support for MJ {Hollywood } There is an evil element in Hollywood and the Music industry . Remember MJ taking up for Mariah Carey in the "Killer Thriller" video ? I read that she denied everything Michael said ,she said .I don't remember where I read that  , But I did, it made me angry at Mariah . Point being ,why would she lie after MJ took up for Her . FEAR ! Yeah ,keep your mouth shut or you are next !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

February 09, 2010, 02:22:00 PM
Quote from: "loyalfan"
DIDNT I READ SOMEWHERE THE OTHER DAY SHE HAS RECENTLY HAD MORE SURGERY....AND SAYS IT WENT WELL..........ALSO SLIGHTLY OFF THE SUBJECT I LOOKED ON THE WEBSITE OF A PHYCIC .....JOSEPH.......CANT REMEMBER NOW......SURMANE BEGAN WITH "t" I THINK.....ANYWAY....HE PREDICTS ....2010......ELIZABETH TAYLOR DIES........THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND DIES......AL QUAEDA DIES.........SEVERE WEATHER...EARTHQUAKES...SUMANI.........JUST THOUGHT I WOULD THROW THAT LOT IN.......LOL...XXXX
blimey does not sound like a good year think i will go into hibination
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 03:10:05 PM
Well elisabeth is 77 years old, mostly on a wheel chair, had heart surgery last year....i m never really surprised when she s not attending. She was a t the funeral which was already amazing

i didn t see her on monday and highly doubt she came
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 03:16:04 PM
Quote from: "loyalfan"

How can Al-Quada die??  That isnt a person, its a terrorist organisation.  I cant see that disappearing in a year.  Would be nice, but cant see that one happening.

Well.. the Queen may die, she is getting on a bit.  Being British i will be very sad if she did, and the Monarchy will be well shaken up as a result.   :shock:

Liz Taylor is old and has had many health problems, and has been heartbroken in 2009...  she may give up the will so that is also possible.

Severe weather and earthquakes (haiti) have already occured..  i hope it doesnt get any worse.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 03:16:58 PM
Quote from: "kelly wright"
I don't think just "anybody " could get in the courtroom .I heard the court Reserved 10 seats for the Jackson Family . Reserved would mean sorta like invitation only ,but they could have stood outside the courtroom I guess ,or outside .I think people are scared to show their support for MJ {Hollywood } There is an evil element in Hollywood and the Music industry . Remember MJ taking up for Mariah Carey in the "Killer Thriller" video ? I read that she denied everything Michael said ,she said .I don't remember where I read that  , But I did, it made me angry at Mariah . Point being ,why would she lie after MJ took up for Her . FEAR ! Yeah ,keep your mouth shut or you are next !

Yeah being allocated/reserved seats for the Jacksons is not unusual. At least the gave them 10.  For the 2005 trial the judge/courts only allocated 5 (think it was 5) to them and they had to take turns sitting in their supporting Michael while others waited in another room.  They didn't even have the decency to allow the Jackson Family (his siblings) enough chairs for this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions