mjboogieTopic starter

THAT "MURRAY" FEELING
February 09, 2010, 02:47:11 PM
Been doing a lot of thinking on this since the arrival of Murray in court as well as Joe's words on LK? Lord knows I want to believe that MJ is still here with us....but it is hard. I was thinking about what Joe said on LK about "Well, who is paying Murray, ? Michael is not here so who?" OK he does make a valid point. Simply because of Murrays bail among other things. Murray being a fall guy. OK I am going to start doing more research and go along with the Murder Theory. We need to find out how Murray is connected to AEG? How? AEG was paying MUrray right?  ok.... and maybe this will lead us to who paid Murray if indeed he was the fall guy. BTW did you all see anyone from AEG at the courts?

On the flip side! If I was getting paid 150,000$ a month to work for MJ i for one would not get rid of him! Then I have read reports that state that Murray had not been paid by MJ? Help me with this guys. Because honestly I have that Murray Feeling! I do not feel that MJ stated his fear of his life for nothing!  UNless.... he was trying to make it all tie into the hoax.. umm you know make it look like he was murdered? Maybe that is why he started screaming murder months before to Latoya, Kids, manager, Spritual guide? IDK
But I feel that hence Joe's statements we may be on to something. We need to make the connection with Murray and all possible people he may involved with because honestly it seems reaallly ODD for Murray to all of a sudden come up with money for his bail right? Unless he saved Money from when MJ was paying him! IF and I mean IF Mj had paid him some money already? I am desperate. One part of me still believe the other part going with the Murder theory has to be Murder if MJ has died. :cry:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: THAT "MURRAY" FEELING
February 09, 2010, 03:18:13 PM
Yep of course there s sth strange regarding Murray s money. That guy can afford lawyers, since 25th june. He was supposed to be almost broke when Mj hired him. And last wednesday he lost a court cae against a medical company (forgot the name) in Texas. He owed them over 100000 $ for medical devices he never paid. I read he is round 700000$ in debt. And last year the newspapers stated he was close to losing his house cause he couldn't pay anymore....So how on earth can he pay for lawyers?????????????

And nope he didn't get paid for his work by MJ....if i remember well he didn't even work a month for him. So it s kind of normal that when he killed the patient, AEG had a right not to pay him for his "good work"....

As far as bail is concerned, i think you have only to post the 10th percent of the amount and bailmen guarantee the rest. So that s not so much...

but anyway...you can clearly wonder who s paying....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 03:18:40 PM
Murray wasn't paid by AEG though. He was supposed to get that money for assisting Michael in London.Yet since that wasn't yet the case, AEG haven't paid him at all. After all he didn't get the chance to work for them. So that's not a motive imo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 04:55:26 PM
I think there was something about MJ not signing a contract but Murray signed it.. not the 1 with AEG im guessing! but ill look 4 that later

What I got from his comment is he wants us to question where he gets the money but what i dont get is when he said Michael cant pay cuz hez not here, well why would michael pay for his bail and lawers if he was here. Do you get what im saying! Like its hard 4 me 2 explain it but he is only in court Bec. MJ is "not here"

I dont now maybe some one has something to say about that
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

February 09, 2010, 05:14:00 PM
In the searchwarrant of Murray's car several items were found, amongst which a business card with the name Phillips on it.

Also remarkable are the codings for probable crime on the searchwarrants. One of the codes stands for "self-defence" (i.e. Murray acted out of self-defence). Does not make sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 09, 2010, 07:15:59 PM
I do believe that the bail bondsman pays the bail . I also read that AEG has refused to pay Murray.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogieTopic starter

February 09, 2010, 10:51:06 PM
And that is what makes the murder theory kinda hard to go with u know? BECAUSE Why would Murray want to risk losing 150,000 a month? I dont get it. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions