Re: drivers license
February 10, 2010, 04:24:10 AM
Quote from: "hope"
I would assume he had on pajama pants (shiny blk pants), but the hospital would have probably cut them off and  put a hospital gown on him (just my guess). However, Ive never known anyone to carry their DL in their Pajama pants.  :?

I heard a girl on tv say that he wasn't wearing nothing but a black pair of slacks.  So if the pants had pockets who knows but this doesn't seem like the legal way to identify someone.  A person that knows the patient would have to confirm the identity.  It should also be confirmed by fingerprints, dental records, and DNA.  Makes no sense.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 10, 2010, 01:53:43 PM
Quote from: "SEHF"
His main body guard would likely carry his information for him most of the time.
why would the body guard do that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2010, 02:01:15 PM
I'm not sure that when they are saying that they identified the body by looking at his DL necessarily meant that MJ, or anybody there, physically had it on/with him/them.  They could have just looked up his info on the state's database which would have his driver license photo, etc. on it.  After all, the coroners dept is a governmental agency and would have access to the info, not to mention PD.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 10, 2010, 02:06:37 PM
Are we all not getting confused here?

Is it not logical to assume that when the body was handed over for the autopsy, is it not reasonable to assume that whatever medics had been working on him before he "died", that they would prepare the body for examination for autopsy, i.e., have it unclothed and laid out on a table with a sheet or towel etc over it? When my dad passed 2 years ago very suddenly (massive heart attack), the doctors etc didn't just hand his body over - they "prepared" it so to speak. Am I making sense? So therefore, it doesn't really matter what he was or not wearing at the time of death, because the autopsy isn't really interested in what he was actually wearing and wouldn't document it as such. Clear as mud to everyone?? :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

February 10, 2010, 03:45:35 PM
I think that was a great point.  Why would what someone's wearing be in a coroner's report?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2010, 05:16:28 PM
This is what I got from the report.  It said that Michael had an iv in his leg.  They were trying to determine if he was able to give himself propofol.  How could he have on shiny black pants and still have an iv in his leg?  I know you could just push up the pant leg, but wouldn't it be easier to just take off the pants.  I dont know what to think about this report.  There are so many inconsistancies between what we have been led to believe before and now what is in the report.  Why did it take so long to make it public?  Why was it made public?  I was in tears when I was reading it, all on the same day that Murray was charged.  Does his family just want us to believe that he truly is gone?  So many questions and not enough answers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2010, 01:54:31 AM
The report was sealed until the investigation was complete...that's why it was released the same day they pressed charges against Murray.  I really don't think the clothing or DL are significant.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

February 11, 2010, 02:06:58 AM
I read some article a while back from a guy whom worked ont he Dangerous album with MJ and he said that MJ could not drive very well lol, that he would smash up car that were parked in the parking lot, so he would run out for MJ, I remember he talked about going to Mc Donalds for him since he had never eaten it, and he order one of ebeything, and the other was going to buy him so underwear lol, sorry it seems bezare but the guy was pretty truthful. I don't know if any of you had read that, but that is what stuck out to me when I heard drivers licence and MJ togther. That is why MJ had a driver, he has passport for ID if they need ID also, what happend to his most resent passport, did'nt they say that went missing???? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw